DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whellow (White/Yellow) Game Discussion Thread

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, guys, speed doesn't matter.  We only scream more if you get the answer wrong, which you haven't yet.

Clue holders, please stick to your instructions and don't add to the storyline.  It's been planned already, and all is not yet known.  :)

How many pets, and what types of pets, does Dwyn have?  And Nynaeve?
Ooh, that's tough.  :-\ I know that Dwyn has cats, but I don't know how many, and it's hard to say if the frozen novices count or not.. I know that Nynaeve has an impressive sword and knife collection, so any pets she owns need to be quick and agile. :p Maybe she has ferrets?

Nynaeve, as far as I know (I was chatting with her last night) only has a 2-year-old golden/lab-mix puppy.  A long time ago I asked her about pets, too, and I think that's the only one.

So, 1 dog!  (sorry I haven't participated before now; I completely missed this thread until yesterday!)

No, I joined in Sept of 06, and there were a ton of people who appeared to be recent members but had actually been here for years. One of many forum snafus, I think. This website has been reset and changed a bunch of times, and at some point, I think everyone had to rejoin. Dwyn has been here since Oct 2004, and Nyn was already Head of the Yellow Ajah when I got here. I didn't see anything on the Yellow board that mentioned when she joined. I would say that it might be an Ajah secret, but while I was there, I saw one running around without any clothes on!  :o There are no secrets in that Ajah.  ::)

Archived