DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whellow (White/Yellow) Game Discussion Thread

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Cairos is not playing the game.  He gave us this clue about a Red.  IF this pattern continues, I suspect that the Red he described is not in the game either.

Ben, you said that Elgee rides a motorcycle?  Could that have anything to do with the clue?  I would guess Elgee, just as a gut reaction.

Well, I know that *somebody* rides a motorcycle, and I *think* it's Elgee.  :-\

The rider may not even be a Red, though. I just know that I read a thread somewhere that discussed it a bit, a long time ago...

We get two wrong answers a day though, and we didn't use up all of yesterday's

wrong answers, so that leaves us three, and with that, we should almost be able to narrow it down.  :D

Should we make a guess of "Elgee," if only to make her post?  :P

I'm not hearing enough screaming out of you, young lady. Aren't you supposed to be in terrible danger and pain? We'll twist the rules as we please, thank you.  :P

Okay, well we still get two. Should we use one now? What else might the red lipstick indicate, besides the Red Ajah? What if it's the Green?  :-\

ya know.. talya's pic on Elgee's souvra'dar sig has a bit of blood dripping from the mouth...  the 'smudge' is sorta what made me think of it... if Elgee isn't right...

Sounds about right. it's probably in the *old* "Ask the Whites" thread somewhere, but I don't know if that carried over here from the old boards or not. I think there's an Ajah website (not the board we were forced to take down) that has that stuff too. Lemme check...

Archived