Matalina

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you check The Welcome Inn board, you'll find a list of Staff and contact emails that will tell you where to send a bio as well as further information such as the Group's history and what to include in a bio. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel the need to follow the dragon, he has been good to my forefathers since before the breaking of the world, since b4 the dreams of the prophets, I am of aiel decent, my great forefather was a general, so I hereby request to be signed up for warder, one question though, I have heard of males that could weave, and the symtoms is strong in me, but I don't have the training to guide me, I know I am not he but the taint fills me at times and I fight it off, yet I blank out feeling the pins stabing me like knives, is there any hope for me to strengthen myself n yet still become a warden

• 4 months later...

I submitted a bio via email. I'm not certain if I need to wait for that to be approved and cross-checked before applying for board access. If that is the case, please feel free to ignore this post.

If not, I look forward to catching up on some of the stories and styles while waiting for my bio to be reviewed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...