DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Birthday Horn!!

StaffMaster

:::Obligatory warning, this is Lor being lazy and not logging Mo out before posting:::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER!!!

**pounces and gives him a super-dooper little bro noogie**

Mo and I are shopping this weekend and I'm sending mail on Monday. It'll take longer because I'm in California (SORRY IT'S LATE, BTW!! HOPE YOU STILL LOVE ME!), but I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

~still Lor~

*grins* I bought Frenchie's Birthday present today! I'll give ten points to anyone who guesses what it is. Of course, you won't find out 'til he gets it, which should be next week sometime (I'm mailing it out from home...sorry for the added delay, little brother).

*smiles and hugs really tight* I like that answer, Frenchie. *grins* the answer...you can't!

*mutters about never knowing whats going on* Happy Belated Horn. I second Mo's reason, Lor just kinda keeps us off the puter. *nods*

*grins slyly* I know what your present is though, I saw it!!! *nods, nods*

Anywhosit, Happy Birthday again!

*laughs* you saw one of his birthday presents, not the big one, Hero, silly. I mailed it right after I bought it! Mo knows what it is, but even she didn't see it. *laughs* Ask Daniel, I'm sure he knows...

• 2 weeks later...

*bumps thread with her hip and grins*

I mailed your birthday present today, little brother! You should have it tomorrow! Sorry it's so late!! Are you still forgiving me?

*bats her eyelashes*

Archived