DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lets talk about The Consolidation =)

JenniferL

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do know that the guy that gave the order did eventually die, don't you?

yes I know the one who gave the order eventually died, but not for another 20 some years so I still have time to watch the pathetic Jedi die.

but I have been away from there for too long to really say any more about hte Band right now.

Then don't.  I believe Corki stated that we are in contact with Jason now, who has agreed to come to the boards, take a look and also answer questions and concerns.  The issue was when we were feeling forced and looking at how to move a mountain.  Questions are now getting answered from the source.  That being said, I think the lighter note and the hijacking that was occurring was well-timed.

I'll say again, if its band related, we have a thread going to discuss this.  If you've decided you don't want to discuss it there, then let it go.

And Sergurant, that's fine, I'll just take your speeder!

Both Jedi and Sith use the force. Sith are close enough for me. Thats good enough criteria for me.

So what are you, a Bounty Hunter?  You kill who I pay you to kill.  Sheesh!  Or are you the Yuuzhan Vong? 

Not slammin Twin day.. Just asked that I not be misinterpreted. Kivam, your firm can join the parade... Its a long one so bring Starbucks and muffins for all! Your people can talk to my people.. He's out back, his name is Spot. He deals with all my Barrister stuff .. Speaks their language so he does .. ;D

Calyn started Danya! Blame it all on her! She was all "Everybody on the bed!"

Is there an Army of Barmys? You know... that will be used in the "Attack of the Colons" or whatever that crappy movie was called..

actually i think it was

lets take all our clothes off, and get on the bed

a becky army..*shudders* bring in the crayfish, we're going to need them

follow me *marches the penguin army on star bores using llamas as cannon fodder and lime grenades*

An army of me? Considering that my primary weapon would be limes, after a while you'd be soaking in a field of green. I guess whether or not you want to face an army of me really depends on how much you like limes.

And so long as you aren't as strong as Kyp, I'm the Vong. Only Kyp would stop me from wanting to be them. (lets face it, do you want to fight somebody who can use your own black holes against you?)

Oh and Ani of course. Never the Vong when Ani is around.

Is late with comment* As usual! *sings*

This entire mess had done nothing but cause dissention among the ranks. This place has always been about having fun, RPing and making a few friends. Trust me when I say I have my own VERY STRONG opinions on this subject; but the fact of the matter is coming on here and bashing each other is not going to do any good. Why doesn’t EVERYBODY just get off everybody else’s back and stop making snide remarks at each other.

"Can't we alll just get along!"  ;)

Sci Fi? What shows are represented?

Star Wars

Star Trek

Stargate

American Sci Fi (BattleStar Galactica new, Farscape, Babylon 5)

Sci Fi Classic (Lost in Space, BattleStar Galactica old)

British Sci Fi (Doctor Who, Red Dwarf)

Tig has also explained he was focusing on his other Orgs.  It may be that he was referring to them more than the Band where he is active.  In fact he didn't mention a specific Org, but to offsite boards in general. 

Ecactly. I never go to ANY off-site boards unless necessary(RR training,the odd wolfkin thing, Tess nagging me to go to the Aiel boards). Off-boards are just a nuisance because it's another thing to have to go to.

Archived