DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lets talk about The Consolidation =)

JenniferL

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is late with comment* As usual! *sings*

This entire mess had done nothing but cause dissention among the ranks. This place has always been about having fun, RPing and making a few friends. Trust me when I say I have my own VERY STRONG opinions on this subject; but the fact of the matter is coming on here and bashing each other is not going to do any good. Why doesn’t EVERYBODY just get off everybody else’s back and stop making snide remarks at each other.

"Can't we alll just get along!"  ;)

Sure, you would say that  ::)

:P :P :P

Actually - Buffy usually has a panel at D*Con every year, and Xander and Spike have appeared the last several years.

And in Austin they have a Buffy Musical night where they play the musical and one other episode that night with mad sing alongs during the musical...

Right, James Marsters is one of the big guests. They have a whole track for everything Joss, like Buffy and Firefly. Its new this year, replacing the old Buffy track and taking some of the pressure off American Sci Fi, since they now have to do so much Battlestar programming.

Buffy is not the called the Whedon Universe and Stars playing Spike and Drusilla will be there. ;)

Nothing beats meeting the actress who played Darla.  SHE WAS HOT! and very sweet.

*salivates*  Ok, I am SO going to turn into a Silly Fan Girl NUT over Spike and Dru!!!  So I'm just warning y'all now.

Have you met Claire Kramer yet???  She was Glory.  She is Crazy Cool!  I met her at one of our local cons this year.  She must be doing cons or events now because she's going to be on the Browncoat cruise too.

red dwarf..nice, craig charles doth rock indeed 8)..you should be ashamed though red dwarf is thoroughly ungeeky..possibly even non nerdish :o

p.s. ..hehe this thread is sooooooo derailed. i like to think that it is at least parshally my fault :P

it has been derailed lol but i'm putting it back for a moment

I can understand how the offboards could be closed but i find them fun it's a nice way to get away from the everyday stuff. I for one am against the move. Each offboardhas it's own unique thing.Truth be told i didn't read all of this so if i'm wrong please tell me nicely, i saw something on banning and as soon as i saw that i was mad. I thought that was too far it's like saying who every doesn't listen will be band.  so PM if i'm wrong be nice i'm not trying to get anyone mad and i'v said my piece i might not check it soon as i'm slowing down till this mess is over and everything has been settled

Thank gawd this discussion has move into a zone I am more comfortable with because, I know that I hate iosing people who I considered friends, when tempers get ahead of our well meant intentions and meanings. I would hate it even further if it causes me to reconider my friendships, due to the lack of control or tempers. There are less hostile, better ways to express yourself other than a directed, tongue lashing.

I want to say out loud that I am not in support of Kath. I am in support of Dragonmount. So if too, support dragonmount you can safely assume I am supporting you. I love Kath... and he body parts that we seem so obsessed with. At least I am *waggles brows*

you can support dragomount and be on either 'side' it just some of us have dffering views about what is best for DM and how to make it grow and keep it active, and i think everybodys views should be taken in to consideration at least before decisions are made

Archived