DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For the love god people!

Well I'll be... Ender huh? Wow. face from the past, my friend, face from the past. Not that I've seen your face, but yes... So few of us left.

At any rate, I do wish ya'd stay online more. It's all spiffy with new folks, but old folks like ya make the continuation so much more regular.

And Lor, about the cookies, nevermind the recipe, I just want the ingredients. Raw is just fine.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chilli... you'll never be old enough for me. To me you'll still be that sweet lil Novice that I mentored from day 1... Except that you're totally evil and I hardly bothered with you.

Ender, ya been here with me for what, 10 years? More?

We have a loooong tradition of corrupting novices here. I recall one particulary hilarious thread that somehow featured one of Cleo's Warders showing Maj a dirty magazine when he was just a tiny novice.  Though I don't think he resisted his corruption much.

There is no such thing as a "Tamyrlin Seat". It is NOT a male Amyrlin.

Lews Therin wore "The Ring of Tamyrlin", which was supposedly owned by Tamyrlin, the first channeler. No one knows if Tamyrlin was a man or a woman.  It was a symbol of how awesome he was, not of leadership.

Its right there in the expanded glossary in "Into the Blight", the second half of the YA edition of "The Eye of the World".

Correct me if I am wrong, Mother, but wasn't it called the "High Seat" in the BWB?

I swear to god, I will slap the eyebrows off the next person who makes that mistake.

Forgiveness, Mother, but do you not mean to swear to the Creator? Or who is this "love god" you speak of?

I was wondering and thought I had better ask but can a petition for an audience with the Tamyrlin be treated the same as one for the Amyrlin?

Also does the Tamyrlin have the tight fitting jeans and hot boobies like the Amyrlin was showing off in the other thread?

Enquiring minds want to know..

LOL!

The One has already appeared here and in the 'sign up' thread, for where the fiery Mother goes, there also goes the One, with his people the Sedai converting others with their fire and sword dance! :D

Again with the boobies!  ::)

The first couple of pages I had no idea what you kids were talking about because my mind read the topic as it should have been.

I also read it as, "for the love of god, people!"...but that doesn't mean I'm not still excited about meeting the Love God :D

But I'm an English teacher, so I've been conditioned by years of proofreading to read carefully. Sometimes the mistakes turn out to be funny. :)

And this time I was rewarded by a visit from the love god and his people the Sedai....and it has been such fun... ;)

Archived