DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For the love god people!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh. That's right. I haven't asked you what you want to eat yet.  My husband has suggested I make shredded pork tacos, because that's his favorite thing I make right now.

Liar!!  You didn't bring the peanut butter cookies you talked about.  (course I just now heard about them, but that doesn't make hurt any less now that I know about it)

'Sup Skechid!  Long time no see.  How have you been? 

Also, what party are we crashing?  I'm too lazy to read the thread right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ENDER!!!

*pounces*

Who knew I'd find a long lost friend in a thread about the Love God People. Wow! They really DO watch over us. *snuggles Ender*

Heya you! Life's been a total drag, I see ya're still on about the grape feeding tho... hurhurhur.

You know, OTHER Towers like their Amyrlins. They don't try to goad them into MURDEROUS RAGE!!!

badger.gif

What type of rage do they try to goad them into?  manslaughterous? Savagebeatingous?  Those are real mouthfuls, Kath - I'm going to stick with murderous.  It's just easier on the ears

I'm sorry to hear that Skechid.  I hope it gets better for ya.

Mine has been insane this past year.  Moved out of state and started working in a completely different field.  It's been crazy, usuaully fun, but crazy none the less.  It's also why I've barely been online anymore (not that I was on much to begin with).  I still lurk though.  After 10 years, you tend to get good at it.

As for the grapes I rarely mention it, but I know the older members will remember it.  lol

*Blinks*

This thread raises two obvious questions...

Who the bloody hell has spiked the cookies with illegal substances?

And where are the ones you surely must have saved for me?

And btw, regarding cutlass, there are way more interesting things to do to a lass than cutting her;)

Archived