DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For the love god people!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know the thread they are talking about, but I'm pretty sure I know the picture. I will not be reposting it as it's five years old and I think it will only create unrealistic expectations of what I look like now.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I was busy untying them.

See, my husband had a birthday recently and i wanted to get him a very special present. He's hard to shop for. The only things he really likes are DVDs and video games. And he usually buys what he wants when it's released. I can't buy him clothes, because he won't wear them. He doesn't read anymore and he has no hobbies.

Then it hit me. He likes women. Not in the creepy, pervy way my Warder likes them, but in a nice, gentle "Can I touch your legs?" sort of way.  So, I uh, got him two girls I know he likes. I had some sort of half assed idea of putting Nyna's boobs and Dwyn's legs together into some sort of Super!girl. But those two are ticklish.

Seggie has informed me that not only have I broken several federal and international laws, but what I've done is immoral and wrong and he might stop loving me. You can have them back now.

but in a nice, gentle "Can I touch your legs?" sort of way. 

Okay, I'm sorry, but that's still kind of creepy...  twitchtest.gif

But nice job everyone... was funny!  :D

Shh! If you say it a little louder, she might just figure it out.

Archived