DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Informal Roll Call... Jan 2024

Hi! I am in no way having the authority to ask for a roll call, but I just wanted to know if the new year brought anyone new or retained someone old.

Skechid, Former Storm Leader

I dunno where I stand now, but let's see whether this bit of necromancy will bring people (or zombies) along.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello to @LilyElizabeth and @Delenn! I'm glad you decided to gatecrash the thread. And for that you get rewarded with the best from the Black Tower! *brings out the Ter'angreal of MUCH FLAKINESS®* Now someone go get me some whipped cream, cement and fermented bananas.... *rolls sleeves up*

We have GUESTS!!

:huh: What, what and fermented pardon? 

Sounds delightful... I think... :laugh:

Glad to come visiting! 

Edited by Delenn

On 2/8/2024 at 12:51 AM, Delenn said:

:huh: What, what and fermented pardon? 

Sounds delightful... I think... :laugh:

Glad to come visiting! 

((Censored post))

*wipes sweat off* Well! That certainly went well. The thorns will drop off eventually. The purple stains... well, just hide them under your sleeves will do.

16 hours ago, Wayward_fool said:

((Censored post))

*wipes sweat off* Well! That certainly went well. The thorns will drop off eventually. The purple stains... well, just hide them under your sleeves will do.

Purple stains?!? :huh: I wear white all the time! 

*tries to move and is stuck down in some way* 

Boopsy, there isn't frog leg chicken noodle soup in this mess is there? 

Sis! Oh thank goodness! What is going on here? 

LADIES! LADIES! Let's not fight! At least not until one of the Soldiers fetches us some jello.

Ahem.

Anyway, I am SO glad the White Tower has shown some interest in us (Only slightly Mad) Male Channeling people. I was told the White Tower is a nice place and if you give this poor overworked Soldier sometime, I'm sure he can find you a nice place to sit as well. Forgive the mess, the Black Tower cleaner quit after that unfortunate Incident© with the toilet brushes and some of the Infirmary medication.

So, how are things with you lovely ladies?

1 hour ago, HeroAndros said:

Now Boopsy if you're planning on hosting the Aes Sedai then make sure they've been given plenty to drink.

*eyes Hero suspiciously and wonders where Lily's gone* And what would it be exactly you were offering me to drink? 

*grins reassuringly* Why only the finest brew the Black Tower has had to offer. Likely the last too, since it's from my very private reserve and has been aging for a good long while. The infamous Black Tower Taint.

2 hours ago, Delenn said:

Wait you're drinking Taint? Like Shadow Mad Taint? :huh: This would explain so much....

But well aged you say?🤔

Well what else would you expect the BT to serve? And yes. Kept in a temperature controlled darkened hideaway. It really should be quite good by now.