DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Cairos

• Cairos changed the title to Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
6 hours ago, Cross said:

i suppose you can call it housebroken. 

Ingen tilgængelig beskrivelse.

.... just when you think you've seen it all ...

But I'll see your Pet Moss and raise you a ... Pet Rock 😛

I loved that thing. My university boyfriend gave it to me.

Merry christmas and happy holidays all!!

My holiday plans got delayed and we haven't done the family christmas yet (my mom got the nasty sickness but she's on the mend now!)

My 6 year old has been inundated with all the hot wheels things lol he's loving that - but he also got a science kit, a skeleton that you can build with muscles included, a salamander dissection kit, and some drawing stuff!

LOVE IT! I have the switch too. I was lucky to get it when it first came out and same for the XBOX and PS5. I usually leave my legos built and dont take them apart unless i need too lol. I just got the Marvel Avengers Tower lego set. I'm so excited to put it together. 

On 12/28/2023 at 6:27 AM, Cairos said:

LOVE IT! I have the switch too. I was lucky to get it when it first came out and same for the XBOX and PS5. I usually leave my legos built and dont take them apart unless i need too lol. I just got the Marvel Avengers Tower lego set. I'm so excited to put it together. 

My kiddo leaves the legos built for a while and then will one day decide he's taking one all the way apart so he can rebuild it so our legos have seen a decent amount of use!

My parents got the kiddo and I a *whole* bunch of tubs to use for organizing and I'm planning to get a small desk with a few drawers and a small cube bookshelf for him to set all of his stuff in, that way he has a better lego building space than just sitting on the floor lol

• Cross unpinned this topic