DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

@Clovdyx I didn’t have much of an opinion on Tripped this game until the above post - am I silly for thinking its villagery?

@Zander? If you pierce through the hazy storm clouds of potential future embarrassment and impenetrable doubt, what is your best guess at Clov’s alignment?

Honestly I'm not sure bro I mean GTH he hasn't really pinged me but we both know how good a Wolf he is so maybe a spec above null...lololol

3 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Who’s got the most wolf equity iyo?

I don't feel particularly great about sinister or dice's contributions.  Verbals done nothing.  I realize that's basically all the lurkers, but no one who has been active has done anything particularly concerning to me.  That said, I think Chris, Corey, AJ, and maybe Zander have strong wolf game, so if there are active wolves they're probably in those four. 

• Community Administrator
9 hours ago, Zander? said:

Also SD just fell off the map...weird 

Sat/Sundays/Mondays are D&D night.

Hard to post here while in game my dude! (Specially when we go 15 pages on a day!)

Plus, 9 hours ago I was in bed, trying to sleep. 

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

i am more comfortable with darthe rn than i usually let myself be. he’s good enough to do the ‘helpful villager’ bit as a wolf but there have been observations he’s made that have rang particularly true and i can roll with it

Do you think he's more likely to do the helpful villager bit as a wolf?  The first game I played with him he got yeeted D1 and I think we clashed a ton.  The second game I was the cop and he was my N0 and he posted like once.  

@Clovdyx is this what you were disagreeing with when I was talking about what mafia!darthe would or wouldn't do?

2 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Through page 8 and kind of jealous I’m never let into aj & hallia’s wolfchats 💔

sooh pls

You're in the wolfchat of my dreams ❤️

I also can see from this game that clov/Cory aren't gonna be wolf reads to me, they pretty much always seem towny to me, and I'm not yet a good enough player to spot either as a wolf day 1

On 6/30/2022 at 1:55 PM, Sooh said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Darthe

@dicetosser1

@Cory Caboose

@Clovdyx

@VooDooNut

@whiskey delta

@Leelou

@Verbal32

@Hallia

10 @TrippedOnReality

11 @SinisterDeath

12 @Zander?

Since I'm in a D&D mood... I'm going to allow the dice gods to decide who I coyr for. Just like I did in the first game.

VOTE VooDooNut, sorry dude! The dice gods weren't in your favor! 

Screenshot_20220710-095235_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

Since I'm in a D&D mood... I'm going to allow the dice gods to decide who I coyr for. Just like I did in the first game.

Coyr for?  What's that?

I was talking about whether he'd expression frustration with inactives.  I don't remember the last time I saw Darthe as mafia, and using six year old meta is probably not the most effective way of forming reads, but I don't think him wanting activity means anything for his alignment.

But again, YOU making that argument doesn't bother me

Was the first game the one I ran with the theme of DM crashing... where, shockingly, DM crashed?

"covr for" = vote for. Autocorrect, you're drunk! 

As for my reads.

Darthe is reading very Vader to me. The agressive posting makes me think he's trying to hard to be town. 

Verbal is probably some special role.

Hallia, and LeeLou feel like they could be a murder duo. 

10 hours ago, VooDooNut said:

Yeah... so this being my second game *ever* I'm gonna go ahead and plead total ignorance. You can draw whatever conclusions you want, but when I'm dead you'll be one townie short. Sorry I'm not playing to your standard, but fixating on me (call it what you want) is giving me strong wolf vibes towards you. Other than that, I don;t think I have a super precise strategy.

Having a super precise strategy in mafia will always backfire anyway 😛

Glad you are playing with us, don't worry about standards or anything like that, if it looks like any of us know what we are doing we'll just be glad we convinced someone other than ourselves

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I like this strategy.
542893958_ScreenShot2022-07-10at09_58_56.thumb.png.94a04019cc2d124caa07970139c6bfd0.png

Vote Hallia

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

"covr for" = vote for. Autocorrect, you're drunk! 

As for my reads.

Darthe is reading very Vader to me. The agressive posting makes me think he's trying to hard to be town. 

Verbal is probably some special role.

Hallia, and LeeLou feel like they could be a murder duo. 

Oooooo ok lmao

Why on earth would you say that someone sounded like a special role

That isn't good information to share with others lol

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

Oooooo ok lmao

Why on earth would you say that someone sounded like a special role

That isn't good information to share with others lol

It's Verbal, he's barely around. Probably town fodder. He's going to get voted for just because he's verbal.

If I were to run the game, id make Verbal the doc. 

Just like Arie made me the Doc, prolly cause she knew I'd get lunched day 1. 

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

It's Verbal, he's barely around. Probably town fodder. He's going to get voted for just because he's verbal.

You'd tweak the player list?  FOR SHAME

VOTE: SINISTERDEATH

7 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I'm very much in line with SD's reads so far. I'm also a bit biased since he saved my butt last game. Beyond limited posting, what has SD done to garner suspicion?

15 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I was talking about whether he'd expression frustration with inactives.  I don't remember the last time I saw Darthe as mafia, and using six year old meta is probably not the most effective way of forming reads, but I don't think him wanting activity means anything for his alignment.

But again, YOU making that argument doesn't bother me

Was the first game the one I ran with the theme of DM crashing... where, shockingly, DM crashed?

Yes