DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

26 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Well dang.  I'm not gonna be nearly so present during the work week, but I keep checking in and ya'll aren't talking.  I get it, slank game on a dead forum, but surely someones got more than one liners.

8 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

This hypothesis has never been tested, as it is predicated on Town!Clov being alive mid-late game, and I'm not sure that has ever happened.

If I had to guess, the number of posts is probably pretty consistent between alignments, though I'd say getting involved particularly early is probably a little frequent in my mafia rands than town.  It's really more reflective of game state than anything - town!me might try to drive up some activity but isn't going to force it.  As mafia, I'd probably try to use what's there more because

This.  Also I'm less concerned about consequences of my play as town (though, ironically, I think I can get way more leeway from other players as scum).  

But mostly this.

Do you have any reads/thoughts on really anything that's happened?  I realize it's been mostly lighthearted and super shallow reads, but I'd really like to have something for your slot before I dip.

On that note...

Same.  I'm literally not going to be in the thread Monday at all before deadline, and that's the case if I'm still alive D2.  I can play from about 5 EST - 11 EST during the week, so I'd love to see anything from Dice/Cory/Voodoo/Verb/Sinister - especially the latter three.

If anybody has thoughts on any of them, you're probably scum TMIing it I'd love to work through them with you

I'm town yo. How much more to read is there?

First round is always tough. I don't know many of you well enough to have any solid suspicion yet, and @Zander?is the usual wild card of the group. Everyone has their own way of spotting a wolf, but I haven;t seen anything so far to push me one way or another. But if you want me to vote you, just suggest I'm being wolfie.

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

5 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Not ready to commit to any hard reads yet but I did enjoy the posts from Darthe/Clov on the last two pages which makes me think of what a scary combo that would be but also great if both are townies

@Darthe if your question on this page boils down to “is Clov good?” then I would simply answer “yes”

@Clovdyx I can relate to making that sort of knee jerk read but I also don’t think its really out of your wolf range either. Do you want to wagon Tripped?

I do wonder why I’m so high in both your reads btw

Hally post feels natural flow on this page and I can relate to the sentiment 😆 no bad vibes there 

FEO Whiskey Delta

Spoiler

Seriously, if you're not Whiskey Delta, don't read this

Spoiler

I'm not kidding.

Spoiler

What did I just say, Zander?

Spoiler

"Do you want to wagon Tripped?"

Not even a little bit, but that has more to do with it being Tripped than anything that's happened in the game.  I'll stand by my statement it was a kneejerk reaction to a post I thought was just wrong, and her more recent contributions seem more natural, but I know her better than anyone in this game knows anyone else in this game... and I'm honestly not sure I've ever misread her.  So the fact her first question to me felt like she had marbles in her mouth is absolutely not lost on me.

In a game where I've got three, maybe four, reads, IDK.

I was leaning town on you from your handling of Leelou.  The post where you just dropped her as town read pretty effing sincere and I'm not sure I ever see you making that move as mafia.  Your response to Zander is what made me feel as good as I reasonably could for this stage of the game.

Something something sick levels, but we're 300 in and halfway through d1.  If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's probably not the pope, Kate Upton, and four ewoks in a trenchcoat wearing duck suits.

13 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

First round is always tough. I don't know many of you well enough to have any solid suspicion yet, and @Zander?is the usual wild card of the group. Everyone has their own way of spotting a wolf, but I haven;t seen anything so far to push me one way or another. But if you want me to vote you, just suggest I'm being wolfie.

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

fascinating

vote voodoonut

Yeah Zander mentioned he didn't know how to read you.  Dunno sinister, so that's not much value.  Dice may be able to give some insight though, so that's good.  I had thought you said something about Hally and Clov but that was sinister.

IYO what's a townie supposed to look like?

I think right now I'm feel mostly okay with leelou, hallia, maybe darthe because he's at least been around and asking questions.  i've never seen mafia darthe, but idk if mafia darthe wouldn't bother mentioning being annoyed about people not posting and he seems like he's trying to sort people out.

I think leelou and hallia have both felt pretty natural/comfortable in the thread and particularly in leelou's case, i'm not sure someone coming back from a 3 year mafia hiatus would necessarily vibe that way as mafia.  That said, i have no idea if they have an alignment preference or if they are exceptionally good as mafia, so lmk if that's a bad take.

AJ seems ~okay, but he definitely fooled me pretty hard in Corey's game when he was teamed with hallia.  I think it's a ~good look for him to question some of the town reads on him, especially if he thinks they aren't deserved.

zander is zander.  He seems okay so far.  Nothing he's doing seems particularly agenday, but it's still early.  I feel like the game I spectated, I got more...idk...slippery vibes from him later in the game.  @Hallia do you have a decent track record reading zander?  What about darthe? 

Chris is hard for me to read because he and I think similarly and sounds reasonable as either alignment, so I tend to judge him based on his actions more than what he says.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Yeah Zander mentioned he didn't know how to read you.  Dunno sinister, so that's not much value.  Dice may be able to give some insight though, so that's good.  I had thought you said something about Hally and Clov but that was sinister.

IYO what's a townie supposed to look like?

What's a townie supposed to look like? Why, ...

Thats Me Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I think right now I'm feel mostly okay with leelou, hallia, maybe darthe because he's at least been around and asking questions.  i've never seen mafia darthe, but idk if mafia darthe would bother mentioning being annoyed about people not posting and he seems like he's trying to sort people out.

8 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I think right now I'm feel mostly okay with leelou, hallia, maybe darthe because he's at least been around and asking questions.  i've never seen mafia darthe, but idk if mafia darthe wouldn't bother mentioning being annoyed about people not posting and he seems like he's trying to sort people out.

I think leelou and hallia have both felt pretty natural/comfortable in the thread and particularly in leelou's case, i'm not sure someone coming back from a 3 year mafia hiatus would necessarily vibe that way as mafia.  That said, i have no idea if they have an alignment preference or if they are exceptionally good as mafia, so lmk if that's a bad take.

AJ seems ~okay, but he definitely fooled me pretty hard in Corey's game when he was teamed with hallia.  I think it's a ~good look for him to question some of the town reads on him, especially if he thinks they aren't deserved.

zander is zander.  He seems okay so far.  Nothing he's doing seems particularly agenday, but it's still early.  I feel like the game I spectated, I got more...idk...slippery vibes from him later in the game.  @Hallia do you have a decent track record reading zander?  What about darthe? 

Chris is hard for me to read because he and I think similarly and sounds reasonable as either alignment, so I tend to judge him based on his actions more than what he says.

What did Hally do to get so high?