DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

I agreed with her that you seemed relaxed.  beyond that, without having any meta on her, she seems fine/comfortable in the thread.

What's youre read on me?  Why?

Also is relaxed Hallia AI of her for you?

Just now, Zander? said:

What's youre read on me?  Why?

Also is relaxed Hallia AI of her for you?

I don't have a read on you because I know you can high post as either alignment, and I think i've only played with town!you.  I spectated one game where you were a wolf, but that was forever ago.

and yeah, I think town!hallia is more likely to be relaxed, but i've only played against mafia!hallia once and it was quite awhile ago.  Do you think hallia being relaxed is AI?

Just now, Hallia said:

Oh yeah.  XD 

BESIDES THAT

The time you and AJ were wolves and I caught both you D1 I think it was in Lees game avtually or Lee and Nyn were in it...

The time you said you were coming to Canada to break me something yummy you posted in Discord and didn't....

For not naming mini Hallia after me....lawl

I don't have a read on you because I know you can high post as either alignment, and I think i've only played with town!you.  I spectated one game where you were a wolf, but that was forever ago.

and yeah, I think town!hallia is more likely to be relaxed, but i've only played against mafia!hallia once and it was quite awhile ago.  Do you think hallia being relaxed is AI?

Yes it to Hallia....I mean she CAN take it a bit early for awhile as Wolf....especially if she's on a good Wolf team or has a strong friend or player with her but generally a realxed Hallia is a Villagery Hallia.

Just now, Zander? said:

Yes irt Hallia....I mean she CAN fake it a bit early for awhile as Wolf....especially if she's on a good Wolf team or has a strong friend or player with her but generally a realxed Hallia is a Villagery Hallia.

Just now, Zander? said:

Yes it to Hallia....I mean she CAN take it a bit early for awhile as Wolf....especially if she's on a good Wolf team or has a strong friend or player with her but generally a realxed Hallia is a Villagery Hallia.

I did consider that might change depending on who she is wolfing with, but I think the game Chris and I caught her in Corey's lawyer game, she was teamed with AJ so idk.

Oh ya my post count NAI for me but there's many other tells....I could list thrm vht im sure youd like others to answer that prolly if youre a Villa too

I did consider that might change depending on who she is wolfing with, but I think the game Chris and I caught her in Corey's lawyer game, she was teamed with AJ so idk.

Theres alot of good Hallia readers in this game,they all cant be Wolves so Hallia resolves very easy....Hallia loke me when she Villas.....she super Obv

26 minutes ago, Zander? said:

@whiskey delta

Obv im a villa but you know I cant sit here and just let you lock clear without reasons and other stuff in looking for...if you're Villa too explain and show me going forward brah.

I’m just gonna keep doing it now lol

If you want a super deep analysis you’re not getting one. It’s D1 and my reason is memey but I also I don’t really care so much about that because it is D1. If you have betrayed the Villa Captain gif the gods will smite you forthright so I’m not fussed 😉 

What benefit do you think I’m gaining by doing something I would know you’d be suspicious of?

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Oh ya my post count NAI for me but there's many other tells....I could list thrm vht im sure youd like others to answer that prolly if youre a Villa too

I think the last game we played i was able to eventually get to a town read on you towards the end of D1.  the first game we played was...well...something lol.  let's just say being in F3 with zander isn't the most fun i've ever had in a mafia game where the mafia were "cleared" mechanically (spoiler: mafia was not cleared).

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Aren’t we all??

Ain't that the truth lmao

7 minutes ago, Zander? said:

The time you and AJ were wolves and I caught both you D1 I think it was in Lees game avtually or Lee and Nyn were in it...

The time you said you were coming to Canada to break me something yummy you posted in Discord and didn't....

For not naming mini Hallia after me....lawl

WELL I NEVER (damn you right XD I SHOULD HAVE NAMED HER ZANDERELLA)

I  wonder if I can get fudge to you 

Just now, Zander? said:

Theres alot of good Hallia readers in this game,they all cant be Wolves so Hallia resolves very easy....Hallia loke me when she Villas.....she super Obv

That's true this is a game full of people that have accurately read me many times, it's actually a relief to me XD 

Just now, Hallia said:

Ain't that the truth lmao

WELL I NEVER (damn you right XD I SHOULD HAVE NAMED HER ZANDERELLA)

I  wonder if I can get fudge to you 

That's true this is a game full of people that have accurately read me many times, it's actually a relief to me XD 

Zanderella ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Ya I mean I've been wrong on you a couple times but right more often then nit, Cory Chris Dice and AJ iirc off tops do as well