DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Mhm, but also weird to be playing just from a phone 🙂 

unvote

The leelou of old would've unvoted, but also it's wolfy so she'd have been lynched for it.

I like to think we're more civilized now, so I can call that NAI, but why do I feel pulled in two directions for thinking this way?

5 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I know this one isn't game related, but was this due to harassment when the show came out?  

Ignore this, seems like an obvious yes.  I do wonder if the folks here like the show though.  I thought it was really flawed, but will still watch s2.

1 hour ago, Darthe said:

The leelou of old would've unvoted, but also it's wolfy so she'd have been lynched for it.

I like to think we're more civilized now, so I can call that NAI, but why do I feel pulled in two directions for thinking this way?

You know, you're not wrong

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Darthe said:

wolfiest thing so far imo, i get like 5 of these a day

Tbf, everyone thinks I give off wolf vibes. Last game I was doc, clinched a save but got lynched anyways... And my initial guess of wolf was spot on. 😉

1 hour ago, Darthe said:

I know this one isn't game related, but was this due to harassment when the show came out?  

100% The way that word is used in criticism, 9 out of 10 times is politically motivated, and we saw what happened to the D&D forums... 

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Mhm, but also weird to be playing just from a phone 🙂 

unvote

This feels a little weird to me considering it was a pretty obv joke vote maybe lolZander but still