DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Why did my gif need approval?????

I've used it here many times plus with AJ in the game as the Gif Master who taught me we need to have a Master vs Apprentince gif battle this approval thingy is not cool lol

• Community Administrator
Just now, Zander? said:

Why did my gif need approval?????

I've used it here many times plus with AJ in the game as the Gif Master who taught me we need to have a Master vs Apprentince gif battle this approval thingy is not cool lol

O for crying out loud.... read the prior post, that'll explain what happened. Quoting a post that needed approval requires approval... blasted mod tools...

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

O for crying out loud.... read the prior post, that'll explain what happened. Quoting a post that needed approval requires approval... blasted mod tools...

Who the hell reads posts in a Mafia game??.!!!!  Lolololol

It isn’t like the word hasn’t been triggering auto moderation since forever ago now 🙄

We need to start using awoke and awakened. Would really bump up perceived post quality. We so smrt. lol

Just now, CaddySedai said:

It isn’t like the word hasn’t been triggering auto moderation since forever ago now 🙄

We need to start using awoke and awakened. Would really bump up perceived post quality. We so smrt. lol

Word with more the 4 Letr are bad tho lol

2 minutes ago, CaddySedai said:

fixed it, so now it only triggers on people with 500 or less posts. 

Just now, Zander? said:

About getting ISOs and Vote tags back

[v][/v] are bb code that InvisionCommunity forum software no longer supports. In the example you gave, that was just a custom bb code that was [color=red][/color] or something like that.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

fixed it, so now it only triggers on people with 500 or less posts. 

Psh. That will work for like a day. When season 2 comes out you will need to turn it back to 11 cuz they are gonna post to 500 in 12.5 minutes :3

Now I will crawl back into my “approval cave” where I have been hiding haha. 

I was so confused, I was like why is no one posting, my post was the last one from yesterday? ....and then I looked and realized it was just the last post on that page and there were other pages of posts lmao me 

Zander ❤️