DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

9 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hmm reconsidering here, have we discussed lunching dice before he gets back?  It’s never “bad” per se

Speaking only for myself, but I would never support lynching Dice while he is not currently in the thread.

Victoria justice werewolf GIF - Find on GIFER

• Community Administrator
3 hours ago, Zander? said:

Stupid Internet/Phones were out for millions of us Canadians for like almost 24hours yesterday.....BUT DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM TOWN ABD I SM HERE!!!!!!!!!

Uhuh sure.

Like you didn't go into Canada's Internet Main Frame and torch the place just so you could create a plausible alibi for coming to the party 16 hours late! Can you prove you weren't torching Canada's internet to the ground? 

The other possibility is that Zander has been replaced by an alien infiltrator when Canada got taken out over night by the Alien Invasion no one knows about. 

Those are clearly the only two possible things that happened! 

58 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I wasn't talking about the power outage - I'm fully aware that an outage and divine intervention are the only two things that would keep you from posting in a mafia game lol

❤️

Lolokolololol

42 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hmm reconsidering here, have we discussed lunching dice before he gets back?  It’s never “bad” per se

Good to see homie...hope you're a Villa!!!

And yes we def lunch Dice while he's sleeping...DM traditions are important and if he flips Doc we've honored those traditions....lolololol

7 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Uhuh sure.

Like you didn't go into Canada's Internet Main Frame and torch the place just so you could create a plausible alibi for coming to the party 16 hours late! Can you prove you weren't torching Canada's internet to the ground? 

The other possibility is that Zander has been replaced by an alien infiltrator when Canada got taken out over night by the Alien Invasion no one knows about. 

My proof is everyone knows how dumb I am and would only be able to break my modem not crash a nation's service lolololol

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Good to see homie...hope you're a Villa!!!

And yes we def lunch Dice while he's sleeping...DM traditions are important and if he flips Doc we've honored those traditions....lolololol

Why hope when you can #read?  You got this booboo 

I'm popping in thru the day here im staining my deck but I'll be around alot more this evening.  And prolly the same tomorrow.

QUICK TAKES:

Darthe into at least to my memory is typical NAI for him tho admittedly Ive no prob woth it.

Chris is way too good and I'm not gonna pretend I can read him at all atp lol.

Good luck to all you who havent plaued with Voodoo before trting to read him cause I don't Fing know how to lol.

Need some.more posting from everyone Escpcially CORY!!!!!! ❤️

17 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Uhuh sure.

9 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

WAIT
What if Zander was always an Alien? 

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I've been playing mafia for a decade - I'm 100% certain none of these will be the most implausible theories someone throws out this game.

Just now, Darthe said:

Why hope when you can #read?  You got this booboo 

Dice was wolf last game we plaued here month or 2 back.  Dice gets easier to read as game progresses for me as well as he has what I feel are tells I look for that said....if hes sleeping in always down to lunch him...lololololol

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Also not sure why my last post needs moderator approval???

First word you used is on an auto-mod approval because people can't be nice, so we can't have nice things.