DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

I appreciate Darthe’s spiciness because I know he’s a gamer in either alignment and he’s fun for that reason 

if he’s scum it’s probably with someone like Cory/Dice who he kinda shaded but isn’t focusing on - but I’m not even close to thinking that’s a real thing

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I appreciate Darthe’s spiciness because I know he’s a gamer in either alignment and he’s fun for that reason 

if he’s scum it’s probably with someone like Cory/Dice who he kinda shaded but isn’t focusing on - but I’m not even close to thinking that’s a real thing

Darth hasn’t had any Dartheisms yet I’d associate with him being scum

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

First few pages, already began to note the filthy seedy underbelly of otherwise wholesome murder gaming, then the sudden reveal that Darthe has entered the room... perfect ambiance

He lives! 

28 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I hear that lol 

How long has AJ had the changed name, who are VooDoo and Tripped? Do they have play styles? 

I've played a few games here, but i haven't played mafia in over a year.  I don't think i've played more than 2 games with anyone here except Chris and maybe Hallia (i think i've played 3 maaaaybe 4 games with her?).

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

I've played a few games here, but i haven't played mafia in over a year.  I don't think i've played more than 2 games with anyone here except Chris and maybe Hallia (i think i've played 3 maaaaybe 4 games with her?).

I think it’s been ~3 years or so since I’ve played

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Darth hasn’t had any Dartheisms yet I’d associate with him being scum

Like I said I enjoy his impact on the game. There’s really only been one post that I thought was possibly sketch that I can recall but even then who can blame him for falling under Clov’s spell?

14 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I didn't take Darthe's vote on you initially as particularly serious but then he kind of doubled down on it so then I wasn't sure.  Do you think town!darthe is more likely to vote you right out of the gate than wolf!darthe?

You randed mafia, didn't you?

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Can we just blind lynch Verbal? 

If you can dream it, we can meme it.

VOTE VERBAL

8 hours ago, Darthe said:

Where Corny curry?  I need to see if he still believes himself the best player based on “stats” and “universal praise for his performance” and other GARBAGE LIKE THAT

If you sort by "worthwhile content per post" and then reverse it to bottom-first, I am definitely top 5 all time, have a problem contact the Elias Sports Bureau

3 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

yes but he will flip Doc as per DMafia D1 traditions 

Remember that time you ran the Family Guy game and we basically let it rand D1, and Darthe flipped doc?  Brings a tear to my eye every time I think abou tit.

4 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

This is not helping me change my mind about the taylor swift thing lol

I'd say remind me in postgame about the comment I made to myself while searching for those, but you're just going to use it to incriminate me.