DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Just now, Darthe said:

G2H so far, let me toss out something I hesitate to even call a reads list.  Let's say an impressions list.

Feelin familiar/comfortable

Whiskey Delta

Zander

Hally

Leelou

familiar but unsure

Clov

Dice 

Cory

really no impressions/wary

Tripped

Sinister

Voodoo

Verb

Darth Wolf equity just rise for realz imo

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

What ABOOT Zander EH?!?!?!?!

I'll be completely honest with you bro - I'm barely reading your posts, skimming about two-thirds of them, and have no real read on you but fully intend to treat you like you're town until I have decent reason to think otherwise. 

Either A) you're town, and one (or both) of us will probably be dead relatively soon, or B) you ARE mafia, in which case I'm definitely going to be dead before I can do anything about it.  Plus, in a game that at least 75% of the roster signed up to massively slank - including me - I have zero desire to spam the thread with a back-and-forth like in the MU game. 

Just now, Clovdyx said:

I'll be completely honest with you bro - I'm barely reading your posts, skimming about two-thirds of them, and have no real read on you but fully intend to treat you like you're town until I have decent reason to think otherwise. 

Either A) you're town, and one (or both) of us will probably be dead relatively soon, or B) you ARE mafia, in which case I'm definitely going to be dead before I can do anything about it.  Plus, in a game that at least 75% of the roster signed up to massively slank - including me - I have zero desire to spam the thread with a back-and-forth like in the MU game. 

Fair enough tbqh.  Is it bad I wanna give you a few downy points for this post? Lol

8 minutes ago, Darthe said:

G2H so far, let me toss out something I hesitate to even call a reads list.  Let's say an impressions list.

Feelin familiar/comfortable

Whiskey Delta

Zander

Hally

Leelou

familiar but unsure

Clov

Dice 

Cory

really no impressions/wary

Tripped

Sinister

Voodoo

Verb

Do you think AJ or Zander being comfortable in the thread is AI?

2 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Do you think AJ or Zander being comfortable in the thread is AI?

Not really.  What I think is that it's expected, so it being there is positive regardless of whether or not it's actually AI.  

3 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Clov would have wolf equity for early baseless WIM, right?  Somewhere mid-late game that flips and we expect that WIM from townie him though iirc? I'm honestly asking, that read's so old it can legally drink.

I do think he cares more about thread control as wolf than he does as town.  As town he cares more about being right.

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

Seeing through this act HALLIA

Zander is a puppy and I’ve seen the kinds of things you do to puppies 

Reveal hidden contents

❤️

You know me too well XD

58 minutes ago, Zander? said:

For Hallias eyes only

Hide contents

I have Zander and Derf as my top town ATM WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

2 hours ago, Darthe said:

Clov would have wolf equity for early baseless WIM, right?  Somewhere mid-late game that flips and we expect that WIM from townie him though iirc? I'm honestly asking, that read's so old it can legally drink.

This hypothesis has never been tested, as it is predicated on Town!Clov being alive mid-late game, and I'm not sure that has ever happened.

If I had to guess, the number of posts is probably pretty consistent between alignments, though I'd say getting involved particularly early is probably a little frequent in my mafia rands than town.  It's really more reflective of game state than anything - town!me might try to drive up some activity but isn't going to force it.  As mafia, I'd probably try to use what's there more because

2 hours ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I do think he cares more about thread control as wolf than he does as town.  As town he cares more about being right.

This.  Also I'm less concerned about consequences of my play as town (though, ironically, I think I can get way more leeway from other players as scum).  

But mostly this.

1 hour ago, SinisterDeath said:

Still salty? lmao

Do you have any reads/thoughts on really anything that's happened?  I realize it's been mostly lighthearted and super shallow reads, but I'd really like to have something for your slot before I dip.

On that note...

9 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Well dang.  I'm not gonna be nearly so present during the work week, but I keep checking in and ya'll aren't talking.  I get it, slank game on a dead forum, but surely someones got more than one liners.

Same.  I'm literally not going to be in the thread Monday at all before deadline, and that's the case if I'm still alive D2.  I can play from about 5 EST - 11 EST during the week, so I'd love to see anything from Dice/Cory/Voodoo/Verb/Sinister - especially the latter three.

If anybody has thoughts on any of them, you're probably scum TMIing it I'd love to work through them with you

Not ready to commit to any hard reads yet but I did enjoy the posts from Darthe/Clov on the last two pages which makes me think of what a scary combo that would be but also great if both are townies

@Darthe if your question on this page boils down to “is Clov good?” then I would simply answer “yes”

@Clovdyx I can relate to making that sort of knee jerk read but I also don’t think its really out of your wolf range either. Do you want to wagon Tripped?

I do wonder why I’m so high in both your reads btw

Hally post feels natural flow on this page and I can relate to the sentiment 😆 no bad vibes there