DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

4 hours ago, Darthe said:

Ignore this, seems like an obvious yes.  I do wonder if the folks here like the show though.  I thought it was really flawed, but will still watch s2.

If I get involved with this conversation the mods will explode on me. 

I will keep it short.  Two words.

It sucked.

2 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Tbf, everyone thinks I give off wolf vibes. Last game I was doc, clinched a save but got lynched anyways... And my initial guess of wolf was spot on. 😉

100% The way that word is used in criticism, 9 out of 10 times is politically motivated, and we saw what happened to the D&D forums... 

You got a save you should never have been given. Dont count it as a stat imo

1 hour ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I've played a few games here, but i haven't played mafia in over a year.  I don't think i've played more than 2 games with anyone here except Chris and maybe Hallia (i think i've played 3 maaaaybe 4 games with her?).

Youve played a few with me too

42 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I forgot Verb was in this game for awhile and I was voting him lolololol

Verb and Dice we should lunch for lols lolololol

How about we lynch you D1 and all laugh as you melt down?

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

offerings can be made via my amazon wishlist thanks

I already sent you a nude, a lock of my hair, a kidney and my heart I was surprised you had all 4 on your wish list lolololol

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

If I get involved with this conversation the mods will explode on me. 

I will keep it short.  Two words.

It sucked.

You got a save you should never have been given. Dont count it as a stat imo

Youve played a few with me too

How about we lynch you D1 and all laugh as you melt down?

DICE wants to lunch a lock clear villa.....wolfy af lololol

Just now, Zander? said:

I already sent you a nude, a lock of my hair, a kidney and my heart I was surprised you had all 4 on your wish list lolololol

And some Canadian Maple Syrup ofc ❤️

4 minutes ago, Zander? said:

i was expecting you’d opt for the tupperware set but you’ve always given it your all 🤭

3 hours ago, Hallia said:

You know, you're not wrong

2 hours ago, Zander? said:

It felt a bit off to me too fwiw

Hey now my content us golden you soab.....lolololol

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

I don’t even remember the last time I played lol

Hey Leelou, what do you think of those two responses to me regarding your unvote?  

2 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Tbf, everyone thinks I give off wolf vibes. Last game I was doc, clinched a save but got lynched anyways... And my initial guess of wolf was spot on. 😉

2 hours ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I didn't take Darthe's vote on you initially as particularly serious but then he kind of doubled down on it so then I wasn't sure.  Do you think town!darthe is more likely to vote you right out of the gate than wolf!darthe?

2 hours ago, whiskey delta said:

I appreciate Darthe’s spiciness because I know he’s a gamer in either alignment and he’s fun for that reason 

if he’s scum it’s probably with someone like Cory/Dice who he kinda shaded but isn’t focusing on - but I’m not even close to thinking that’s a real thing

2 hours ago, Clovdyx said:

You randed mafia, didn't you?

This is an interesting string to me.  I can't pinpoint why, but I like that there's some real content being generated.  The new people feel a bit alien, maybe that's all it is.

1 hour ago, Clovdyx said:

Remember that time you ran the Family Guy game and we basically let it rand D1, and Darthe flipped doc?  Brings a tear to my eye every time I think abou tit.

I'd say remind me in postgame about the comment I made to myself while searching for those, but you're just going to use it to incriminate me.

Lol I was playing so rarely, that really sucked.

50 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I wanna vote Derf for raisins....lol

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE  (I know you already did but raisins need supp)

Just now, Darthe said:

Hey Leelou, what do you think of those two responses to me regarding your unvote?  

This is an interesting string to me.  I can't pinpoint why, but I like that there's some real content being generated.  The new people feel a bit alien, maybe that's all it is.

Lol I was playing so rarely, that really sucked.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE  (I know you already did but raisins need supp)

Top secret tho.....

2 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

First few pages, already began to note the filthy seedy underbelly of otherwise wholesome murder gaming, then the sudden reveal that Darthe has entered the room... perfect ambiance

perfect-nice.gif.6657fba47ffadb5a90c25fd6a743c14f.gif

Just now, Darthe said:

Secrets are the name of the game.  Heck, I get it.  In the words of Tom Cardy I'm a business man, and we have to keep secrets all the time.

Tbf I really just thought you'd be insulted I had. A red read on us and thought we'd thunderdome cause I'm bored but I really have a slight ping on ya but it's related to something so I gotta see if it fleshes out or not

Just now, Zander? said:

Tbf I really just thought you'd be insulted I had. A red read on you and thought we'd thunderdome cause I'm bored but I really have a slight ping on ya but it's related to something so I gotta see if it fleshes out or not

Part of me thinks I should have more reads than AJ/Leelou/Darthe town (in that order), but then I remember dooooooooooon't caaaaaaaaaare

The thing to Tripped actually wasn't a joke - probably premature, but a kneejerk reaction feeling is still a feeling.  A little surprised/disappointed only Darthe mentioned it.  If I absolutely had to lynch someone right now, it'd probably be her (and definitely would have been her at the time).

G2H so far, let me toss out something I hesitate to even call a reads list.  Let's say an impressions list.

Feelin familiar/comfortable

Whiskey Delta

Zander

Hally

Leelou

familiar but unsure

Clov

Dice 

Cory

really no impressions/wary

Tripped

Sinister

Voodoo

Verb

Just now, Darthe said:

Man I'm 30 now.  Way too chill to thunderdome, especially on D1 of a game I didn't sign up for (but am very excited to be in ❤️ sooh and cass)

Come on Derf another Zander vs Darthe battle for old times sake....lolololol

Just now, Clovdyx said:

Part of me thinks I should have more reads than AJ/Leelou/Darthe town (in that order), but then I remember dooooooooooon't caaaaaaaaaare

The thing to Tripped actually wasn't a joke - probably premature, but a kneejerk reaction feeling is still a feeling.  A little surprised/disappointed only Darthe mentioned it.  If I absolutely had to lynch someone right now, it'd probably be her (and definitely would have been her at the time).

What ABOOT Zander EH?!?!?!?!

2 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Ooh and immediately this post is good, I like the synergy and timing a lot