A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

15 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

In before Zander!

WOLFY AF Lie!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

Yo.

I'll try to pop in over the weekend if I can remember to (I'm old now), no blind lynching of Verbal please!

VOTE VERBAL

14 hours ago, Clovdyx said:

First.

14 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

First.

13 hours ago, TrippedOnReality said:

First.

FIRSTEST

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

Stupid Internet/Phones were out for millions of us Canadians for like almost 24hours yesterday.....BUT DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM TOWN ABD I SM HERE!!!!!!!!!

If this were anyone else, I'd actually be leaning mafia, but I have as much interest in tone reading Zander's openings as I do waxing my entire body with Elmer's glue and gorilla tape.

#poststhatdontmatter

Just now, Clovdyx said:

If this were anyone else, I'd actually be leaning mafia, but I have as much interest in tone reading Zander's openings as I do waxing my entire body with Elmer's glue and gorilla tape.

#poststhatdontmatter

I'm town but that's a true story homie look up rogers outage in Canada tho obv it's 100% NAI....you know I'm not afraid to post and be in thread as a Minority Villa.

Also that's sounds hot...like literally lolololol

11 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I'm town but that's a true story homie look up rogers outage in Canada tho obv it's 100% NAI....you know I'm not afraid to post and be in thread as a Minority Villa.

I wasn't talking about the power outage - I'm fully aware that an outage and divine intervention are the only two things that would keep you from posting in a mafia game lol

28 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Zander saying NAI may actually be a soul read , if I can use 8 y-o data

26 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Im trying to debate if Chris take is Town!Chris actually trying to formulate a read on me or Scum!Chris trying to make me and the thread think that he is....guess we'll see.

Yeah lock that shiz in

37 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

#poststhatdontmatter

Sussy to the second comma