DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[BotRH] The Guild of Blades summons Mystica!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O......M.......G!!!!!!

Footy and Myst!! jeez..how many names do you have between you now???

Right first things first...*tacklehugs and snugglebites her Morat* Congratulations on becoming a Blademaster!

*beams with pride*

Second things second....

*draws Footy into the hug too*

Congratulations on the bonding you two! I hope that your bonding is every bit as happy as mine is. May the light bless you both!

*whispers aside to Myst* If you need any help prettifying..i've a new whip kit I need to test ;)

:lol:

lol Raij, footy/deathdealer/grim/Mr Pink/godknowswhatelse is a living legend of the Band. You'll like him just like everyone else he meets, he's sorta' annoying that way lol

lol Karaj, thanks Mahdi/Souvra mine :D *snugglebites*

*Chuckles* Raijin.... Footy is DeathDealer, Footy is Grim....Footy is His Lordship of Pinkness.... Footman..IS

Congratulations my friends, a ceremony well done. Never in my most horrible dreams did I ever experience this... Not really sure I would have woke from it. :P

Nowwwww..... A Gala for Gala is in order I believe!!!

hehe thanks Manny *snugglebites and pokes* Oooooooh I'd love a Gala.... :shock:

(whispers to Kara: shhhhhhhh Souvra, no giving Ajah secrets out till the time is upon us!)

*pops head in and snugglebites Myst*...you didn't think you cute little pup would miss this wonderful bonding.... :D

Congrats to the both of you...ohand nice to see you...eh..footy?....see you over in the white tower :D

wooohoooooo *huggersnugglebites her Near-Sister and Head!!* thanks you two, im so happy you came to join the celebrations :D

Laur, the Blademastership is the ultimate ranking within the Infantry Regiment that one can earn and for which you must train in the weapons of your choice (that aren't cavalry or archer weapons). Then you must take a test and are evaluated by the existing Blademasters who decide whether you succeed or fail.

That's sorta' in a nuttshell lol. If you wanna know more you'll have to join the Band and become an infant ;) :twisted:

Wow!!! Thanks everybody! Haven't seen this many Aes Sedai here since the Warder/Wolfie invasion that never happened! :D

Well, now some of you might know why I joined the Warder's guild over at the WT.

Hope everybody like the ceremony! Myst Tay and I posted it at the speed of light. Perhaps Corki will show up with a wagon load of M-G Brew, but until then, Combat Cognacs all around!!! This stuff will grow hair in your stomache!!!

*smiles at his Bonded!* :D

Well Auld, dont expect me to call DeathDealer "his Lordship" :P

So, now!

This is a celebration people :D

Oh, band members, avert thine eyes

*opens a gateway to teh WT, and brings back some stuff from Mothers*

Tiz our bar there (mothers), Im goint to mix up a drink for Myst that combines her Bandship with her overall Reddiness (as in the colour*

And yes, you did join the warders guild, always good to have another member in our ranks

Archived