DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New OR Returning Band Members - Join the Band Here!

Cairos

4 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

there there @Cass   it was just a bad dream....

I can!!!

SPLUTTERS

you.. wha..   sadgjsdgg

IM TELLING ARAGORN!!!

Now now banded, do you really think I would ever leave my Cavers?  *smooch*

Welcome Maera to the Band! I’m Cairos but you already met me in the Gray ajah over at the WT club. I’m glad you found us by Dice. Finally he’s doing something lol. 

feel free to jump in anywhere! If you have any questions feel free to ask. 

3 hours ago, Cairos said:

Welcome Maera to the Band! I’m Cairos but you already met me in the Gray ajah over at the WT club. I’m glad you found us by Dice. Finally he’s doing something lol. 

feel free to jump in anywhere! If you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Well you better do something like remember my bonus points!!

Hi @Maera  Welcome to the madhouse!!  Jump in  grab a Bandy (thats a drink) , don't walk behind the horses while hanging out with the Might Cavalry! , be careful of the Infantry members cause they bite, and always stand close to an Archer   if your too far away they will shoot at you....

Welcome Maera!!

Good to see you're finding your way around! ^.^

Where are you up to with the books now??

Oh, and us Aussies DOOO need to stick together,  butttt honestly better not to let Dice have all the credit

for anything

Everrrrr

?

*runs*

5 hours ago, Cass said:

Welcome Maera!!

Oh, and us Aussies DOOO need to stick together,  butttt honestly better not to let Dice have all the credit

for anything

Everrrrr

?

*runs*

Haha!

Yes, we live in the future, we need to stick together to warn the others of what is coming ? I am on book 8 at the moment - the so called beginning of 'the slog' - however after reading into other people's opinions about it, it seems as though it was harder to get through when the books were being released as it made 'the wait' worse, however as I don't ever want the series to end, I am looking forward to slogging it out :) 

...hmm so give @dicetosser1 credit and he will get a big head? ? I will remember that.

6 hours ago, BridMorgan said:

Welcome @Maera!!  You have found your way to the best place to be!

Thankyou @BridMorgan! - I have heard rumours a bit of fun is had around these parts. I do not know a lot about the band, so am looking forward to learning what it is all about, I have been reading things about different disciplines however, I might need a bit of wording up on how things work around here, but having a little poke around and reading at the moment (whilst having WOT on Audible...heehee) 

And let's not assume that MY minty will automatically be a Cav *scowls at her Souvra and Warder* Don't make me start twapping the pair of you. We all know Infantry are best. :tongue:

Welcome to the Band, Maera. :smile: You'll find a lot of familiar faces here.

The Band is generally about music and travel in terms of our Club theme. But we are also a military based group, naturally, so we get to choose to be members of one of the Regiments; Archers, Cavalry, and Infantry. Each Regiment has its own special programmes (like Blademasters in the Infantry), its own special weapon which you can name once you reach a particular rank (such as a horse in the Cavalry), and it's own Regimental drinks (like the Archers' Flaming Shot). 

We usually have a Raw Recruit process, to help you get to know each of the Regiments but we're still getting settled in to these new boards so things are being worked out.

Cairos is the boss, our Marshal General and Dicey is our Red Arm Leader. Main rules to remember, no spilling of official Band drinks, don't hit a superior officer unless it's a brawl, and no messing about with people's Regimental weapons. 

Anything else, feel free to shout. You know I'll tell you stuff even if this lot don't. :rolleyes::wink::laugh:

@Maera What Tay said - Look, think quick! *Chucks a flask of Bandy your way*

And,  Dice already has a big head *nods solemnly*

Good effort being at book 8! ooohboi yeah, it was a big slog waiting for each one to come out originally... I actually gave up after book 9 and only picked it back up and finished them this year <.< It was much easier being able to go straight on to the next one (

.. <.< don't think I'm gonna make it with these Rubik's cubes!)

15 hours ago, Cass said:

Welcome Maera!!

for anything

Everrrrr

?

*runs*

throws an empty bottle at the running maroon

8 hours ago, Taymist said:

And let's not assume that MY minty will automatically be a Cav *scowls at her Souvra and Warder* Don't make me start twapping the pair of you. We all know Infantry are best. :tongue:

Delusional

6 hours ago, Cass said:

@Maera What Tay said - Look, think quick! *Chucks a flask of Bandy your way*

And,  Dice already has a big head *nods solemnly*

Good effort being at book 8! ooohboi yeah, it was a big slog waiting for each one to come out originally... I actually gave up after book 9 and only picked it back up and finished them this year <.< It was much easier being able to go straight on to the next one (

.. <.< don't think I'm gonna make it with these Rubik's cubes!)

sees Cass has walked back into range soooo   SMACK!   (cuff to the back of the head)

"stop telling the newbie fibs!"

And Maera    you have NO idea how hard it was to get Cass started on the books again so my advice is DONT STOP!

On 10/27/2019 at 5:24 PM, Taymist said:

*grins* What happened to being an Aes Sedai of the Battle Ajah and a Paladin? You banded him. Why you hiding behind me?? 

*laughs*  Oh yes, of course.  *comes out from behind her Sis*  Not sure what came over me for a second there.  ;)