DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New OR Returning Band Members - Join the Band Here!

Cairos

On 11/6/2021 at 10:20 PM, Jeannaisais said:

@Talya HI!!!! Long time no see!!! 

I pop in on occasion but man is it harder to do so with all them adult responsibilities lol Excited for the show?

Hellllllloooooo! How are you, someone else I know *dances*
I will try to pop in when I can. 
I am looking forward to the show and will accept changes, it is a different medium and they would not be able to keep to it it would take forever, besides there is a lot fluff I think could be cut easily without changing too much ? what about you? 

On 11/7/2021 at 12:33 PM, Zander? said:

Can't wait for the show...still scared theyre gonna slaughter it but been encouraged seeing the trailers!

Not too worried, I like what I have seen too. I don’t mind the relationship between Egwene and Rand as it made more sense to me than being friends and yet promised to each other…that never felt right. 

1 hour ago, Talya said:

Not too worried, I like what I have seen too. I don’t mind the relationship between Egwene and Rand as it made more sense to me than being friends and yet promised to each other…that never felt right. 

I watched a vid of quote from showrunner or show writer season 1 will encompass book 1 and 2 and parts of book 3 and even a little of the new spring prequel

2 hours ago, Talya said:

Hellllllloooooo! How are you, someone else I know *dances*
I will try to pop in when I can. 
I am looking forward to the show and will accept changes, it is a different medium and they would not be able to keep to it it would take forever, besides there is a lot fluff I think could be cut easily without changing too much ? what about you? 

Oh I'm definitely okay with them changing some things around to help with pacing and flow of the story. I'm even okay with aging up the characters! And I think they did a decent job with casting so long story short - I'm really excited to see this on screen! Granted, I specifically did NOT reread this year so that I am not overly picky while watching and can truly enjoy this new medium of a favorite story ? 

23 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

Oh I'm definitely okay with them changing some things around to help with pacing and flow of the story. I'm even okay with aging up the characters! And I think they did a decent job with casting so long story short - I'm really excited to see this on screen! Granted, I specifically did NOT reread this year so that I am not overly picky while watching and can truly enjoy this new medium of a favorite story ? 

I agree, I won’t be over picky. Not long now ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 4:38 AM, dicetosser1 said:

You two better watch it! Youve been around a bloody long time too!

Hugs Talya, grins at 12th  and hands Bandys to both

How you two been?

Oh good, I'm no longer classified as old then? Sweetness! (In all reality, I keep confusing students because they think I'm about 7 years younger than I am.... )

This is so nice to see some familiar names from past years pop in ? 

On 12/11/2021 at 10:38 AM, dicetosser1 said:

You two better watch it! Youve been around a bloody long time too!

Hugs Talya, grins at 12th  and hands Bandys to both

How you two been?

Been right here waiting for that hug…??

Goid thanks, nice to visit the old haunts again…what about you 

*passes Dice a brew*

• 4 weeks later...