DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New OR Returning Band Members - Join the Band Here!

Cairos

• 4 months later...

Anyone still around here? I had forgotten about this until I stumbled on a facebook group called the band of the red hand, with rp and cosplay etc, and I figured I'd see if this still existed! Guess it has died out considerably. I think I'd left sometime after RJ passed away... honestly it's been so long I don't recall my rank, but I remember starting the raw recruit program, when I found I had more friends/things in common with different regiments, and asked to be treated like a raw recruit as I checked each of the regiments out, I think I spent time in each regiment lmao, started as an archer, switched to Cavalry, then ended up in the Infantry, I think... made tons of siggies and icons for use in the private forums...... man, sad to see it so dead! But if a revival happens, I'll happily help!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back @Zander? and @Sheliara2.0! I remember Zander of course. I dont remember Sheliara2.0. I am glad that you both came back and want to help out. The admins would like to know if we want a Band area on discord. If things pick back up I'll gladly have a discord room for us. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 10:27 AM, Cairos said:

HI @Sooh! Are you back?

More or less ?

Still not super active. May lapse back to not active when we get kiddo #2, but for now I'm at least around a little!

• 2 months later...
On 5/22/2021 at 8:49 AM, Cairos said:

Welcome back @Zander? and @Sheliara2.0! I remember Zander of course. I dont remember Sheliara2.0. I am glad that you both came back and want to help out. The admins would like to know if we want a Band area on discord. If things pick back up I'll gladly have a discord room for us. 

On 5/22/2021 at 3:03 PM, Sooh said:

Hello folks! ❤️

Sup banderz...... Lololololol 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gang! It's been basically forever since I was on DM, but I wanted to check in with the Band and see how everyone's doing! Last I was here I was in the Infantry (after being the last person to try and join the... engineers I think?), and I was definitely a rank - which rank I have no idea!

It's strange that it's still so quiet with all the excitement around the trailer, but given how hard it was to find the Band even though I knew it was here I'm not surprised people don't stumble onto it!

Cass! Holy moly it's been forever, I'm so glad to hear from ya! How are you???

Things are great for me! I'm actually not Northside Brissie any more, believe it or not! I'm an honorary Canadian now (or at very least they've promised not to kick me out) and I haven't had the chance to hit home for the better part of three years now.

4 hours ago, Starrik said:

Hey gang! It's been basically forever since I was on DM, but I wanted to check in with the Band and see how everyone's doing! Last I was here I was in the Infantry (after being the last person to try and join the... engineers I think?), and I was definitely a rank - which rank I have no idea!

It's strange that it's still so quiet with all the excitement around the trailer, but given how hard it was to find the Band even though I knew it was here I'm not surprised people don't stumble onto it!

INFANTRY 4 LIFE!!!!! 

Welcome back!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Cass said:

*pounces*

Hey, WB fellow Northside Bris Aussie!

How's things?

And yeah, it's a bit strange in some parts,  clubs are a bit finicky... I'm still working on trying to get my head around them, anyway!

CASSGOATENFPMUSICTWINHYDRAFRANDA!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Starrik said:

Cass! Holy moly it's been forever, I'm so glad to hear from ya! How are you???

Things are great for me! I'm actually not Northside Brissie any more, believe it or not! I'm an honorary Canadian now (or at very least they've promised not to kick me out) and I haven't had the chance to hit home for the better part of three years now.

I'm an OG Canadian.... Lolololol 

9 hours ago, Zander? said:

I'm an OG Canadian.... Lolololol 

Well, obviously I can't compete with the OGs, but I'm doing well enough in the cold white north! If you're okay with sharing, whereabouts in Canada are ya? I basically haven't left Metro Vancouver since I got here (between COVID and not being able to drive, opportunities have been thin on the ground!)

17 minutes ago, Starrik said:

Well, obviously I can't compete with the OGs, but I'm doing well enough in the cold white north! If you're okay with sharing, whereabouts in Canada are ya? I basically haven't left Metro Vancouver since I got here (between COVID and not being able to drive, opportunities have been thin on the ground!)

The exact opposite of the country.. Lololololol 

NB