DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New OR Returning Band Members - Join the Band Here!

Cairos

17 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

It's in the Range. And welcome back.

Thank you and no. It's not. That is not the tavern I remember.  Nice place, though, just a little empty. Am I missing a raid? Did we put the archers on the front line or something? 

55 minutes ago, Helike_ said:

Thank you and no. It's not. That is not the tavern I remember.  Nice place, though, just a little empty. Am I missing a raid? Did we put the archers on the front line or something? 

What do Archers know about the front line?!?!?!?!

You guys all hide behind us as we take care of business and pick off the leftovers from the distance...lolololol

On 1/28/2020 at 3:36 AM, Cairos said:

Welcome back Helike_! What was your previous handle so that I can look up your info and rank! 

@Cairos It was Helike minus the underscore at the end. I tried to log back in with the old account but I hadn't used that email in years and couldn't get into it to reset my password. If it helps, the last siggie I used says Captain... 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Welcome to the Band Aisling! It seems Cass has beat me to greeting you first! Yes please tell us about yourself and feel free to jump into any thread that you are drawn to. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 6:09 AM, Cass said:

Wheeee!!

Welcome to the Band then Aisling, you've come to the right place for tall stories and travel talk! ?

Where in the world do you hail from? / What's been your favourite travel experience to date??

I come from the Great Lakes State , US ... I love the native stories and mythogy of the area. However for traveling, my favorite place has been Scottland. Talk about stories and history!!! Just sitting in the pub enjoying a pint and listening ....

13 hours ago, Aisling~ said:

I come from the Great Lakes State , US ... I love the native stories and mythogy of the area. However for traveling, my favorite place has been Scottland. Talk about stories and history!!! Just sitting in the pub enjoying a pint and listening ....

Welcome to the Band Aisling!! I'm a few states south of ya lol In good ole Missouri.... but I have family up in Minnesota so have been to the Great Lakes area a few times. So pretty! And, Scotland sounds exciting to visit! I have so many places in Europe I still want to visit! 

On 9/27/2020 at 9:56 AM, Aisling~ said:

I come from the Great Lakes State , US ... I love the native stories and mythogy of the area.

Ooohh, I skirted that area visiting friends (from Dragonmount!) on my last O/S trip (3 years ago ?). It was awesome - I really loved the US way more than I was expecting. I wish I'd taken time to dig more into native history there too *adds to list*. 

However for traveling, my favorite place has been Scottland. Talk about stories and history!!! Just sitting in the pub enjoying a pint and listening ....

Yesssssss. Special place in my heart for the highlands there, in particular. Helps when you have extended family to stay with too ? When were you last there?

13 hours ago, Cass said:

Yesssssss. Special place in my heart for the highlands there, in particular. Helps when you have extended family to stay with too ? When were you last there?

About 3 years ago, while you were visiting here ? lol....I also have extended family of a sort. My step mom is from there and her family lives in the Blackburn area. I've only been there the once, but cannot wait to go again someday!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Did any Band member recruit you into the Band? Nope

Who is your favorite Wheel of Time character? Lan.

Tell us one interesting fact about yourself! 

I am self-learning the longsword (keeping the forms from WoT in mind), reading the Wheel of Time books to my family (a few pages at a time), and I have read the WoT series over 20 times...it's just that good.

• 2 months later...