DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WOT Tattoo?

Ciete

A friend of mine is thinking of getting either the Aes Sedai snake or the Forsaken Snake as a tat, and asked me my opinion.

I voted for the forsaken, but he's getting the Aes Snake...whaddya think?? Anyone else have WOT tats??

but it really depends on where it's being done on the body. got 2 on my chest, and i barely felt those at all except for where it touched the collar bone. when i say barely feel it, i really mean that. uncomfortable tingle would be a fair description. now, the one on my lower back, however... that's a dentist's drill into the base of the spine. not fun. but it sure looks nifty!

Guest Emperor

I went to a book signing and this guy had tats of the dragons on both arms, like Rand... from the books.... on his arms....

I went to a book signing and this guy had tats of the dragons on both arms' date=' like Rand... from the books.... on his arms....[/quote']

that is so cool and so geeky at the same time. on the one hand, those would be SWEET tattoos to get, but on the other hand, well, yeah.

Get a tattoo done in infra or whatever it is called. Is only visible in dark light, such as in Discoteques and clubs. Or wherever there happens to be one. Means you can walk in public and you look normal, but when you turn on the dark lamp your whole arm is tattoed.

Archived