DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Dumbledore's Army Mafia Game Thread [GAME OVER-MAFIA WINS]

Adella

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can'quote at the moment but I do know that it was Turin asked what we all recieved.

I opened the Large Slytherin chest that had a one shot kill that had to be used on day one or be forfeited. After spending a lot of time thinking about who I thought was scum and going over people's posts, I choose to use it. And I was horribly wrong because I thought Ben was scum.

I know that will paint me as scum to everyone else and I know I'll have to pay for my mistake.

I will post more in about 2 hour when I'm home from work.

I can'quote at the moment but I do know that it was Turin asked what we all recieved.

I opened the Large Slytherin chest that had a one shot kill that had to be used on day one or be forfeited. After spending a lot of time thinking about who I thought was scum and going over people's posts, I choose to use it. And I was horribly wrong because I thought Ben was scum.

I know that will paint me as scum to everyone else and I know I'll have to pay for my mistake.

I will post more in about 2 hour when I'm home from work.

My last vig kill I misfired and got town. It happens.

Glad you fessed up to killing Ben. I wish you woulda done it earlier, but wish in one hand, s&!7 in the other right.

Bomb in Gryffindor seems weird to me.

Must use D1 day vig shot also seems a bit weird. Possible. I dunno.

I got to go back.to work.

My Things are...

Slytherin: 1x vote block

Gryffindor: 1x doc

Talk in about 5 hours.

You have misconstrued every point I have made today. I don't expect you to stop now.

Yes it's a bomb. If I'm the target of a nk, he/she who targeted me goes with me.

Take that into consideration on your qt.

Okay, I am back. And tired. 4 hours in a car plus 1.5 hours waiting in the dealership. 

Since I just got home, I have have only skimmed the last couple pages but during my drive today, I did a bit of thinking and I can't figure out if Turin is town and truly believes I'm town or is scum and is hoping that by defending me he'll get a free lynch. If he's lynched and flips scum, I'll be a target for a lynch for sure.  If I'm lynched that makes him look town and he gets another night to take out another town player.

Another possibility: the scum are appearing antagonistic against each other trying to throw the rest of us off. Which would make me suspect Zepp and Turin are a team.  

Devil's Advocate, based on your reasoning, if I am lynched, who will be your main suspect for scum? Because I will be revealed as town, I can assure you of that.  Forget my early play and getting into the flavor of the game, I'm curious who you'll target after you make me the sacrificial lamb. 

Quick question, LedZepMan, do you prefer LZM or Led or Zep or the full LedZepMan?

I keep typing Zipp and having to change it to Zepp . . . I'm used to typing Zipp because for 15 years I had a horse named Zipp and my fingers type that name almost without thinking. 

Daruya - If you end up flipping town, I'll be looking towards LZM as a potential candidate for the next lynch.

And by the same token, if you flip maf I'll most likely be voting Turin tomorrow.

I don't know for sure whether you're scum or not, but I feel that your lynch should provide enough information to be worth the risk.

Stands before Ravenclaw door and says, "Alohomora".

Success!

The Ravenclaw door creaks and slides open. You peer inside.

2a2nlRY.jpg

To your right, you see a rock alcove, apparently empty. You sense the presence of a magical spell protecting the space inside. Perhaps it can be dispelled.

1CtwWH7.jpg

To your left, you see a great mound of rock leading upward towards an opening. As you begin to climb, you see a warning scrawled into the rock. "A hex upon all who pass this point."

Assuming that this route will follow the same format as the other two, I'm going to preemptively cast Alohomora: Ravenclaw small chest

Success!

You hear a clicking sound in the empty space of the alcove.  A chest has snapped open.  Whoever terminates the spell hiding it will receive its spoils.

Lessa, how did the MOD say your kill worked? Could you have shot at any time after you got it? Would the target have died right away?

It would occur post-lynch. If I or the target was lynched, the action would fail. It was locked an hour before the lynch.

I'm going to go over the Turin/LZM bit since I only really skimmed it at work.

*casts protego upon myself and the group, and heads up the mound toward the opening*

*casts protego upon myself and the group, and heads up the mound toward the opening*

Success!

unkA5ur.jpg

As you climb further, a strange figure appears at the top. Surely no one can be down here. Is this some apparition, or?...

turn back turn back

Just a whisper, the voice seems to be coming from nowhere.

turn back turn back turn back

It feels as if it's speaking directly inside of your head.

turnbackturnbackturnbackturnback

The figure guarding the platform is so distant that you can barely make out the outline of a human, yet you are sure that ...it... is looking directly at you. And calling....

TURN BACK TURN BACK TURN BACK

You clasp your hands over your ears, but it does no good. The sound is overwhelming. Crippling.

TURNBACKTURNBACKTURNBACKTURNBACKTURNBACKTURNBACKTURNBACK

LZM, you're wrong about Daruya. I don't know about Turin.

My perk has the potential to really help town but it's also tricky. I have to know for sure at least one town (aside from myself) for it be be beneficial and it has to be used tonight.