DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mini Mafia

BFG

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dice... considering we haven't played together for ages I'm surprised you're so turned off this game. Not to mention your #1 teen crush is also in the game.

michelle Pfeiffer is here!!???

looks around

Why is this the only thing you're replying to when so many people think you're mafia?

Starting to worry the mostly dead air is because mafia thinks DPR is gonna shoot town so they are laying low. Of course I still think he might just ask the magic rum bottle (8 ball).

It´s a long day and few players. I don´t expect much more talk today. 

Sorry to hear your poorly. Could you give us a few lines about your opinions of everyone in the game? At least before DPR shoots.

Thanks. I think I´m getting better but it´s going so slowly. 

I think DPR is town. :D

I think Dice is mafia. He started with fluff posting, which isn´t weird in the beginning but he hasn´t done much after that either. Nyn showed how he just changed his mind about you and me although nothing had happend in between. Doesn´t seem willing to question people.

Both you and Nyn plays townie. You say what you think, ask questions etc. Also liked your reads. Both of you are the ones most likely to fool me but for now both of you are town.

I´m not as sure about Ley, but he seems to be his usual self. So townie for now.

That leaves Marsh. He started out cautious and then he seemed to get lost in my and Nyn´s posts. Not very scummy but at least mafia by poe. 

That is my thoughts right now. 

Dice: I think he has been lurky and not really contributing anything. All spam and outrage but no substance. BTW, I understand you could be too upset to talk to me but there are 4 other people you could be interacting with.

Nyn: seems to be working at solve. Beginning sparked concern as does the continual digging at DPR. It sort of feels like excess bravado to throw him off.

Niniel: good start. Seems to ask the right questions. She has fallen off activity wise which is kind of concerning. Like she got her town read from me (and I think others) and is content to coast. I realize other game started and she is poorly tho so. I dunno.

Marsh: I don't really know what his stances are at this point. He seems to only pop in when mentioned. I need to look at him some more.

Ley: It felt like he was defending Dice early and then had him as his #2 top mafia. The line that troubled me most was when he said he thought Dice was bad but just wasn't ready to make him his top choice. Oth he has been giving some thoughts along the way.

DPR: drunk with a gun. What could possibly go wrong? Let me try motivating you. I will stock a bottle of rum in your casket if you shoot a mafia.