DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mini Mafia

BFG

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Niniel is town based on that beginning. 

I think Nyn is not. I will get back to that in a bit. 

I think Dice is more likely mafia than not. call it a hunch.

Ley is on the towny side of null.

Marsh is nully side of null.

DPR is confirmed town.

I'm town. 

so here is where I am at presently.

DPR

Turin

Niniel

Ley

Marsh

Dice

Nyn

Good to see some reads right away, even if it´s early. I get a townie feeling from you too. 

turins pulled this dice is scum early call stuff before iirc. at this point it kinda feels normal to me. 

dunno why he thinks ley on the town side of null

am interested in Ninels would shoot marsh and dice for exactly opposite reasons post cause that makes no sense.

explain ninel?

Hm, difficult to describe gut feelings. Both of you stood out in different ways. 

I was thinking about who would pick DPR as the first killer but I don´t think we could draw any conclusions from the pick. I guess he could be seen as a big threat to mafia. I think (but don´t know) that Marsh and Ley hasn´t played much with him before. 

I think I played one game with him ever, when I was pretty new to mafia. That said, he had quite the name back then.

Silly ones. Gut feeling. Marsh seem cautious. Dice is the opposite. So no, no real reasons. Do you have any suspects?

It's too early to call Dice for me, would have to watch him somewhat longer, but if he's the "opposite of cautious" that typically points to him being town. Town Dice is much more active and agressive than mafia Dice.

Ley, any hunches so far? 

Slight hunches. I don't like your reasoning with Dice I mentioned above, kinda feel like Turin is too fast with putting people in "town" or "mafia", but it's always like that so I probably should ignore it, and kinda like Nyn so far, but I don't know her well.

But I don´t feel that Dice was very active if we are talking about game posts. Mostly fluff. 

That back-and-forth between Nyn and Nin seemed... off. Somehow. I'd be willing to bet that one of those two isn't town. 

Off how? be specific. Do you agree with what she said or not? Because the statement above is vague and empty.

Ftr, I don't really agree with her musings, but at the same time I wanted to encourage her to keep giving her thoughts because I'm not sure if it's just us not seeing eye to eye or if she's spewing crap. Hope that cleared it up for you.

I reread the conversation, and it seems that Nin created her own momentum. She throws out me and Ley as YOLO picks for who might choose DPR as gun holder, based on the vague reason that she thinks neither of us has played much with him before. But in the same post she discredits her own reasoning by saying we can't draw any conclusions based on DPR being gun bearer. Seems like a whole lot of WIFOM to me, not to mention tenuous reasoning. 

Then a few posts later you tie me and Ley together in another tenuous way, by saying we both mentioned your double post. Between the two posts, I just get a vague feeling that one or both of you is trying to create the narrative that we're teammates. 

Also Nin's weird reasoning about how me and Dice are suspicious because I'm cautious and he's not. That just didn't make any sense, especially coming from a player who's been in games with both of us before and should have an idea as to our respective personalities. Dice is aggro as heck, and I get nearly lynched just about every game for being too careful or 'scripted'

Lol, I took an interest in your double post because you seemed put out that nobody had responded to you in a while. Was trying to be nice. 

Oh Marsha... lol

Is that autocorrect or have you made an executive decision that I'm female now? 

No, it was the opposite. If I would have continued with that thought, I would have said that it would be more likely that someone that has played more with him would want to give him the gun. But one of you could be in a team with someone that knows him better so, as you say, wifom. I was just posting some thoughts. 

My memory is really bad and there are very few people that I can read based on old games nowdays. 

Then a few posts later you tie me and Ley together in another tenuous way, by saying we both mentioned your double post. Between the two posts, I just get a vague feeling that one or both of you is trying to create the narrative that we're teammates. 

1. I gave my thoughts because Tina asked for them. Pure and simple. So me talking about that didn't just "come out minutes later". It was very clearly prompted.

2. That's a nice story, but I didn't tie you and Ley together as scummates at any point. If anything I made it pretty clear that I mentioned you both because I found it odd that you addressed something i find dumb. And you were the ONLY two that did, hence the mention. I also said that Ley seemed more genuine about it and it came across as more idle curiosity where you just seemed odd. So how exactly was I tying you guys together?? That's just bs.

Just calling it like I see it. Granted, I may be colorblind in more ways than just my actual eyesight. 

Just calling it like I see it. Granted, I may be colorblind in more ways than just my actual eyesight. 

13o5jq.jpg

And I'm asking you to show me where I'm allegedly tying you two together. Like I said, literally the only reason your names appear together in my post is because you both talked about my double post. And then I gave some initial thoughts, openly saying that it's pretty thin. Show me where, according to you, I'm tying you guys together as possible scummates. Unless of course you want to just fess up that this is nothing but OMGUS.... :tongue:   Paranoia I can get. Putting words in my mouth though..... generally not a good idea.

DPR, I think if you shoot into the pool of Dice, Iron, and Ley you stand a good chance of taking a mafia with you. 

Or do your own thing. it is your choice ultimately. 

If it was Nyn then I'll have egg on my face for backing away. 

It is nearly family time so I won't be about too much longer today. 

DPR, I think if you shoot into the pool of Dice, Iron, and Ley you stand a good chance of taking a mafia with you. 

Or do your own thing. it is your choice ultimately. 

If it was Nyn then I'll have egg on my face for backing away. 

It is nearly family time so I won't be about too much longer today. 

Ima do it a little different and score some info for the town.

Our most excellent Mod has agreed to let me setup a vote system, so we can use that form of info to draw conclusions from:

Please post Vote DPR in bold and black ( I'm parsh colorblind, so red won't work for me). Unvote if you want to change.

I'll keep vote counts same as usual. 

Nyn will probably get impatient and post them as well.  

Let the voting begin.

13o5jq.jpg

And I'm asking you to show me where I'm allegedly tying you two together. Like I said, literally the only reason your names appear together in my post is because you both talked about my double post. And then I gave some initial thoughts, openly saying that it's pretty thin. Show me where, according to you, I'm tying you guys together as possible scummates. Unless of course you want to just fess up that this is nothing but OMGUS.... :tongue:   Paranoia I can get. Putting words in my mouth though..... generally not a good idea.

It was more Nin tying us together IMO, you just kind of added to it a little by mentioning us both in the same context. That solidifies a subconscious connection in peoples' minds. 

I don't do OMGUS. Never have, never will. But I don't like getting misrepped, so I always respond when I think someone is casting me in an untrue light. 

It was more Nin tying us together IMO, you just kind of added to it a little by mentioning us both in the same context. That solidifies a subconscious connection in peoples' minds. 

I don't do OMGUS. Never have, never will. But I don't like getting misrepped, so I always respond when I think someone is casting me in an untrue light. 

Only it wasn't in the same context at all lol   But w/e. I'm not going to get into a discussion on what you do or don't do in games cause quite frankly? I don't care. Bottom line is, you claim that I was tying you and Ley together, when I was not. You're claiming that I'm misrepping you when I clearly said that I found it odd that you would take an seemingly serious interest in something that wasn't going to lead to anything game solvey. Which you were. Now you can claim that you only addressed it to be nice... whether that's true or not? who knows.

I will say that I like that you're standing your ground firmly. But I'm not familiar enough with you to know for sure if you could carry this as scum or not. Don't remember your scum game... or if I've even seen it. Been a while.... but we'll see I guess. 

Got any thoughts on the rest of the players?

Okay I'm out. I think my choice is clear.

DPR. In a small game I'm not sure I agree with going with Maj in this case. It is only 4-2 right now. See you all tomorrow.

I got u covered. No standing on ceremony - I'm just creating a voting record for the town to look at and partaking of teh conventional wisdom.

It was more Nin tying us together IMO, you just kind of added to it a little by mentioning us both in the same context. That solidifies a subconscious connection in peoples' minds. 

Only it wasn't in the same context at all lol   But w/e. I'm not going to get into a discussion on what you do or don't do in games cause quite frankly? I don't care. Bottom line is, you claim that I was tying you and Ley together, when I was not. You're claiming that I'm misrepping you when I clearly said that I found it odd that you would take an seemingly serious interest in something that wasn't going to lead to anything game solvey. Which you were. Now you can claim that you only addressed it to be nice... whether that's true or not? who knows.

I will say that I like that you're standing your ground firmly. But I'm not familiar enough with you to know for sure if you could carry this as scum or not. Don't remember your scum game... or if I've even seen it. Been a while.... but we'll see I guess. 

Got any thoughts on the rest of the players?

Guess we're agreeing to disagree. 

I just finished a scum game (won with Dice) if you care to read it. http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/100289-advanced-fight-club-mafia-game-thread/ 

Other players... let's see... Turin and Leyrann seem all right to me, but I don't have a good handle on their typical play, so I can't really be sure. Dice is fluffy, which will become a scum tell for me if he keeps it up. It's basically how we won our last game. Dice contributed just barely enough to get town read, and I tried to subtly encourage people to ignore him.