DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mini Mafia

BFG

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leyrann, might I ask as to where you hail from?

224, 225, 233, 235

does rum stop you from being able to count?

Those are the last posts I made before his question, no idea why he wanted to mention them.

(I hope Cloudflare isn't messing me up)

Dice: I think he has been lurky and not really contributing anything. All spam and outrage but no substance. BTW, I understand you could be too upset to talk to me but there are 4 other people you could be interacting with.

Nyn: seems to be working at solve. Beginning sparked concern as does the continual digging at DPR. It sort of feels like excess bravado to throw him off.

Niniel: good start. Seems to ask the right questions. She has fallen off activity wise which is kind of concerning. Like she got her town read from me (and I think others) and is content to coast. I realize other game started and she is poorly tho so. I dunno.

Marsh: I don't really know what his stances are at this point. He seems to only pop in when mentioned. I need to look at him some more.

Ley: It felt like he was defending Dice early and then had him as his #2 top mafia. The line that troubled me most was when he said he thought Dice was bad but just wasn't ready to make him his top choice. Oth he has been giving some thoughts along the way.

DPR: drunk with a gun. What could possibly go wrong? Let me try motivating you. I will stock a bottle of rum in your casket if you shoot a mafia.

I forgot that about Ley. If Dice is mafia I want to go back and take a look at this. It felt that he defended Dice, while saying he wasn´t. 

Ftr, my behavior towards DPR has nothing to do with the game. Not even a little. I just like to poke fun of him because... well, I mean look at him. Lol I think he enjoys any attention he can get at his age so I doubt he has a problem with it.

Dice: I think he has been lurky and not really contributing anything. All spam and outrage but no substance. BTW, I understand you could be too upset to talk to me but there are 4 other people you could be interacting with.

Nyn: seems to be working at solve. Beginning sparked concern as does the continual digging at DPR. It sort of feels like excess bravado to throw him off.

Niniel: good start. Seems to ask the right questions. She has fallen off activity wise which is kind of concerning. Like she got her town read from me (and I think others) and is content to coast. I realize other game started and she is poorly tho so. I dunno.

Marsh: I don't really know what his stances are at this point. He seems to only pop in when mentioned. I need to look at him some more.

Ley: It felt like he was defending Dice early and then had him as his #2 top mafia. The line that troubled me most was when he said he thought Dice was bad but just wasn't ready to make him his top choice. Oth he has been giving some thoughts along the way.

DPR: drunk with a gun. What could possibly go wrong? Let me try motivating you. I will stock a bottle of rum in your casket if you shoot a mafia.

I forgot that about Ley. If Dice is mafia I want to go back and take a look at this. It felt that he defended Dice, while saying he wasn´t.

Considering dice drew attention relatively early on I would expect, if he's indeed scum, for his scummate to distance and not defend. Or just remain indifferent. That's what i'd do in that situation. Make the best of it.

In a previous game where i was scum with sooh she was getting heat since early on and there was no way she wasnt going down. So even though it was just the two of us, i decided to make lemonade and i cast the first stone and was the first voter on her train d2 (luckily she escaped the noose d1 thanks to darthe lol).

So in a nutshell I'm not quick to assume that because there are only two scum, it means they're gonna opt to defend. Additionally I'm not convinced he was actually defending dice. Gonna need to reread him when i have some time.

The only thing I said about Dice was that, if he felt aggressive, then that should be a town tell, and not a scum tell. I never said I thought he was agressive. In fact, I'd say he's rather passive, and it indeed seems right now like mafia Dice. I mean, with his post about not being able to reply to Turin without breaking the coc... Well, I have quite a bit of experience with getting mad about mafia games, but I know how to handle it so that, even if I can't reply at the very moment, I can an hour later. I don't believe he still hasn't calmed down enough to reply. If that's the case, then really, Dice, it's just a game.

I think this could very well be a dice/nini scum team.

Dice feels like he's dragging his feet and like he can't be arsed. If he gave up right off the bat that means he would at least do his best distance from his scummate because he would still care about that.

He started off suss nini but then did a 180 which I questioned him about and Nin ended up using as an arguement to vote him. Maybe he was just providing her with a good reason to get on his train. Cause otherwise I don't really get the motivation behind scumdice shifting from town lean on turin and sus of Nini to the opposite.

#nynmusing

Ftr, my behavior towards DPR has nothing to do with the game. Not even a little. I just like to poke fun of him because... well, I mean look at him. Lol I think he enjoys any attention he can get at his age so I doubt he has a problem with it.

I recognize that as realistic possibility. Maybe even most likely probability. Added to your work so far is what caused me to give you a town read as game has moved along.

Quoted above to show that I was the first to vote Dice and didn't mention any reads from Nyn in this post.

But I liked her comment about Dice changing his mind. I think that the way she just turned that around to link me and Dice together was very weird.

Quoted above to show that I was the first to vote Dice and didn't mention any reads from Nyn in this post.

But I liked her comment about Dice changing his mind. I think that the way she just turned that around to link me and Dice together was very weird.

Yes I could see how YOU wouldnt care for that lol also how did i turn it around??? My comment at the time had absolutely no implication on YOUR alignment. It was merely me pointing out that dice was either conradicting himself without realizing it or going 180 without a real reason. None of which makes you town in any shape or form.

Leyrann, might I ask as to where you hail from?

224, 225, 233, 235

Ley, There is no fear of your vote causing a lynch so why hold back?

Let's keep the ball rolling.

A vote means, at least for me, "this guy is mafia and I want to see him dead". There's no one of who I am ready to say that yet. Oh, and before you come with "but you can't be 100% certain", yeah, the bar becomes lower and lower as the deadline draws closer. But it's not enough yet. We have more than a full day yet to go.

... if he's buying.

As long as you allow me to buy a beer for myself, I'll do it.

You're at the bottom because you posted that reads list without any argumentation for it. And I understand that you have commented on what you think of those people before and that gave you your reads list, but I can't remember 6 people's posts on 6 other people.

Dice is second lowest because I'm not ready to put him lowest yet. The first (real life) day was mostly fluff in my opinion, which seems mafia Dice, the second (real life) day was kinda mixed, so I'm not sure yet.

Marsh next because I read his post wrong and thought he didn't remember his reads, but he was talking about the wording that he didn't remember.

--

It certainly wasn't my intention to defend Dice at any point. I was just arguing that, if people considered him agressive, then that should be a town tell. My own read on Dice is what I wrote above in this post.

--

I kinda dislike what you mentioned in above post regarding the Skype, by the way. First of all, it would be a very bad excuse - if you know the QT is up, then by definition do you know the game has started, and it's not hard to make a "hello everyone, joke vote Ithi" post. Secondly, you're saying that Nyn looks better now, yet to me, it reads as if you still think it looks scummy on Dice. Either you believe it was a QT convo and you consider them both scum, or you don't believe it was a QT convo and you consider it irrelevant.

Just to be clear, I disagree with your reasoning, not necissarily* your conclusion.

(*how do I spell that word?)

@Ley how does your read of me change since I clarified? 

Uncertain, gonna watch you more to get a read.

In a different context that makes me sound like such a slut lmfao

What kind of mind do you have that you realize you could read it like that?  :ohmy:

Dice... considering we haven't played together for ages I'm surprised you're so turned off this game. Not to mention your #1 teen crush is also in the game.

michelle Pfeiffer is here!!???

looks around

Why is this the only thing you're replying to when so many people think you're mafia?

Type what you want to say, don't press post, come back ten minutes later and remove everything that breaks the coc. Or just punch a wall, play a shooter, whatever you do to cool down.

I've bolded and blacked the lines that gave me pause, but in a nutshell, my sense is that Ley is artificial toward dice.

1. 224: He won't cast a vote because he is not ready to commit to anyone yet. This is interesting to me because I specifically stated that my unofficial vote was intended to give the town information. Thus, there is no reason a townie wouldn't want to opine - especially since it's D1 and votes can change anytime. Ley wraps it up with "he's uncertain" as a reason to hold back a vote. 

The other thing that struck me was the contrast in is his reluctance to cast a vote vs. his earlier comment that I should be posting more of my opinions.

To me, that's pressuring the gun bearer followed by withholding info from the town. No bueno.

2. 225: Jokey banter that tempers his otherwise aggressive stance and pushing. Plus, Nyn. I mean really.

3. Back to aggressive pushing, and over a non-game related remark. I see this post as needless tunneling, especially because Ley isn't commenting on anyone else's play.

4. Passive-aggressive needling. Pushing a case based on non-game meta and details while trying to seem reasonable and still won't vote

Ley is currently my top shot.

I'm going to add that this is not a normal game where player's have to convince one another, so pushing a particular case is less valuable than stating where you stand on each player.

I'm finding that the most helpful posts are the lists detailing what you think about every player - these should be revealing in a couple of days from now.  

And vote. Go ahead, even if yer shy, and put yourself on record. For the town. 

I mean I want to kind of mock you but at the same time I could be terribly wrong and that's a humble pie I don't currently want to eat...

So I'll just sit here. And glare.

:look

I think it's appropriate to commemorate this moment. We have discovered something that has, at least for a moment, deterred Nyn from "mocking" me. 

This calls for a celebration.

I mean I want to kind of mock you but at the same time I could be terribly wrong and that's a humble pie I don't currently want to eat...

So I'll just sit here. And glare.

:look

I think it's appropriate to commemorate this moment. We have discovered something that has, at least for a moment, deterred Nyn from "mocking" me.

This calls for a celebration.

Like you need a reason to have a drink.