DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

I already said that the costume idea was just a thought. You guys are making a big deal out of it.

I don't really think they are. Plus, Salami tends to post a whole lotta nothing in games. I don't really see that as a scum tell from him.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nod of appreciation to Yates for being such a good person.  You could all stand to learn a couple of things

We are in this together, bro.

Vote Andrej

And the lovefest begins. Get a room.

Its ok Ishy. Im sure your invited.

I already said that the costume idea was just a thought. You guys are making a big deal out of it.

The problem is just by bringing it up you've created wifom. Not very bad right now in my opinion but when its the only thing we have to go on insofar, aside from peoples reactions to it which are happening now, we have to focus on it.

Actually, I'm inclined to believe you.  I also think Verbal is likely taking advantage of your weakened position.

Hrmm...

Vote: Verbal

At the very least, a dead Verbal could focus on creating vote tags, am I right??

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Darthe (1) – Leelou

Dap (2) – Kat, Aemon

Moon (2) – Mish, Cloud

Ishy (1) – Yates

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

Lenlo (1) – Hallia

Cloud (2) – Des, Verb

Andrej (1) – Darthe

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline – none given yet

Not voting – Ishy, RTE, Tress, Andrej, Pral, Not Bob, Dap, Salami, Moon

I know, but we can't just ignore scummy play when we see it. I think it will sort itself out one way or another once the game starts getting active.

Meh then we will just lynch her :P

Looks like Cloud is exploiting the Moon move and trying to push her lynch very badly. 

I know, but we can't just ignore scummy play when we see it. I think it will sort itself out one way or another once the game starts getting active.

Looks like Cloud is exploiting the Moon move and trying to push her lynch very badly. 

Looks like you're looking for an excuse to nudge more on Cloud, but can't be bothered to actually place a vote. Easier when others do the work for you?

Looks like you're looking for an excuse to nudge more on Cloud, but can't be bothered to actually place a vote. Easier when others do the work for you?

Looks like you are trying to save your buddy from getting more focus

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Darthe (1) – Leelou

Dap (2) – Kat, Aemon

Moon (2) – Mish, Cloud

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

Lenlo (1) – Hallia

Cloud (2) – Des, Verb

Andrej (1) – Darthe

Verb (1) – Yates

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline – none given yet

Not voting – Ishy, RTE, Tress, Andrej, Pral, Not Bob, Dap, Salami, Moon

Actually, I'm inclined to believe you.  I also think Verbal is likely taking advantage of your weakened position.

Hrmm...

Vote: Verbal

At the very least, a dead Verbal could focus on creating vote tags, am I right??

Damn right I am.  Also, a dead Verbal shall do no such thing!

Wow.  Just realized this game finally had everyone check in.  Need to re-read but cannot accomplish until later.  Like the votes on _Cloud and Verbal.  Not that I've read anything just like cool, someone did some case work.

I hate your face.

I'm not exploiting Moon's position in the game; I'm scumhunting. I find it interesting that you are referring to my play as exploiting Moon's move, as this translates to you agreeing with us that Moon made a bad move, and yet you attack me instead of her. And not to mention that you are deliberately misinterpreting the second post of mine which you just quoted above. So what do you think about Moon's play so far?

Now let me try the same thing on you:

Looks like Pral is linking two players together after nudging for one's lynch without placing a vote on him.

Looks like you're deflecting attention :biggrin:

Other than that, I also didn't like Moon's vote on Aemon. Seemed to come out of nowhere, and Moon spent all the previous time posting fluff and once day starts immediately puts out a "serious" vote. Could have been a distancing vote.

Andrej on page 4 does look a little questionable, putting out town reads so quick, and especially odd considering one of his town "reads" was already pressuring him.

Lastly I feel there's too many trying to make a big show out of putting "joke" (woot! Third set of sarcastic quotes in a short three paragraph post!) votes out there. We already had a N0, so you figure some would have already gotten the spammy stuff out of their system. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were some scummies trying to slip in with joke votes to hide and hopefully extend the joke vote stage of the game to hamper actual scumhunting.

What was odd about Cloud asking me a question? I didn't consider it pressure.

Thoughts so far:

Aggressive AJ is aggressive.  Not sure what Darthe sees that makes him sure AJ is scum, however.  He referenced Page 4, and if it's regarding the two posts in which AJ indicates he believes Dap and Cloud are town, well... that's pretty much par for Darthe's normal course as well, looks a bit iffy.

Despo's case on Cloud was actually a lot more reasonable than I expected.  My expectations were very low, to be sure.   :wink:

Cloud's costume-based suspicion of Csarmi is strange to me.  Why would Csarmi be lying about his costume? Lily has already said the costumes aren't relevant, and if they weren't, if anyone was going to lie about their costume I think it would be Hally.  Sinister costume is sinister!   Or maybe Despo, because... dude.  You're a fairy.

Not a fan of Moon's vote and quick unvote on Aemon.  Also her attempted FOS on Darthe for being one of the last ones to check in struck me as reaching.

I think Darthe is referring to my response to Dap's thing where he said it was silly for anyone to actually be playing already since it was N0. I found that sort of weird from Dap.

I don't really think they are. Plus, Salami tends to post a whole lotta nothing in games. I don't really see that as a scum tell from him.

I don't really care about the costume thing, but I think CS does tend to spam more as mafia.

At noon tomorrow, the person with the lowest post count will be modkilled. 

Just kidding, but a bored mod is a dangerous mod. Post!

Do it!

Other thoughts: The Mish v. Pral thing is funny how they keep throwing accusations at one another but no votes. Wasn't that the whole basis of your argument in the first place Mish? Hallia is spamming a lot. I like Yates in this game although I think Darthe's bromo attempts are pretty blatant. I'm also curious as to the result of the dark green house's trigger being sprung. I thought there'd be blood :sad:

I'm leaning Cloud and Moon right now as scum. Cloud has made a number of questionable comments like "house members" and the "I don't believe he's Mario". It seems that he isn't really paying attention to anything Lily says, since right after an explanation by her, he comes out with a statement that directly contradicts it.

The biggest ping I got on Moon was how she immediately jumped off of me (giggity) when given some very slight pressure. And then accuses everyone of looking like scum. Really? I'm not buying it. However, since Cloud has several actions that read as scum for me...

unvote

vote Cloud

At noon tomorrow, the person with the lowest post count will be modkilled. 

Just kidding, but a bored mod is a dangerous mod. Post!

Do eeet. Also your a very nice and active mod so thats why your the top :P

I get light scum reads from Clouds posts, but nothing definitive imo. Could easily be an over-active towny jumping at everything. Moons is.... alot less excusable. At the slightest hint of pressure she jumped off Aemon. Of the two im leaning Moon as more scummy but neither has really done something definitively 100% scummy to me yet.

I'm leaning Cloud and Moon right now as scum. Cloud has made a number of questionable comments like "house members" and the "I don't believe he's Mario". It seems that he isn't really paying attention to anything Lily says, since right after an explanation by her, he comes out with a statement that directly contradicts it.

The biggest ping I got on Moon was how she immediately jumped off of me (giggity) when given some very slight pressure. And then accuses everyone of looking like scum. Really? I'm not buying it. However, since Cloud has several actions that read as scum for me...

unvote

vote Cloud

Scummy post right here.

Archived