DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I had already ISO'd them once and was just going to make a generic post...then I was like no go find some quotes and I am glad that I did.. I started with Niniel cause I still had her search up...

Hi Ironeyes! Great to play with you again. 

Her is her first post.  She doesn't say hi to everyone just ironeyes...maybe they are partners...however the next quote is the most telling: 

Just wanted to remind people that I´m Niniel now. :)

Before I read more I just want to comment on these posts. I thought I already had but it seems like I didn´t made a good job of explaining myself.

I read Nyn´s intro post as she was town. I thought all townies would see it and that is why I was suspicous of those voting her. But... the townie pm is in the intro so all that gave me was embarresment for not reading it. So basically, I regret everything I wrote. :D 

Niniel: because she's my only scum read :dry: ; she seemed to have taken the joke votes too seriously for someone who has played mafia for a while (longer than me); going after people for their vote on nyn but not their vote on dice.  could be:

1. trying to make people think that she is protecting nyn by going after the people that are voting her thereby getting a ML

or

2. she is distancing herself from dice, her partner...I know I gave him slightly townie....but I was on the balance beam with that call so went with town for now...hence the disclaimer.. :dry:

See my answer above. 

Halli, you're starting to worry me :P

thats cause shes feeling good about me. nods. I always get sus when she town reads me.

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

I was pretty underwhelmed with her reason for thinking me a good vote option. She hasnt even commented on my vote of her.. Does that impact ure stubborness thought?

See my answer above. 

If Tina is telling the truth about not seeing the sample PM, I think she's more or less townspewed herself by giving Nyn towncred for it? I'm just not sold she is...but that seems like a really weird thing to lie about?

Let´s just forget all about it. 

So how does Niniel know that the people voting for Ironeyes are TOWNIES??? Answer me that!!

1. WiFi - I didn´t like the way she suspected me and then voted Hallia for weird reasons. Just following others. Don´t know how much of this is because she is in two games at the same time. 
2. Niniel - town. 
3. Hallia - I´ll wait for her catch up. Didn´t like her vote on me. 
4. Ironeyes - I´ll wait for his catch up too. Not sure I understand why others have suspected him. 
5. Clovr - not sure that I understand his yolo vote on Ironeyes. 
6. Pral - I like what he has written today. I will be very vary of him though because he did a great job pocketing me last game we played together and seem townie there too. 
7.  Kat - posted a list that didn´t say anything really. 
8. Talmanes - hasn´t been here much at all. 
9. Tress - her list seemed okay. 
10. Sooh - still not sure but the activity level is good. 
11. Nyn - looks good. Towniest after Alanna. 
12. Dice - looks okay but I would like more. 
13. Alanna

Here she is saying she is not sure why anyone is suspecting Ironeyes??

[v] Wifi [/v]

Nyn I would never do that. Ever. You are correct.

I am conflicted on Wifi for one reason right now. Look at what I posted just now. Talamanes voted her, saying we should cut Ironeyes some slack. Then only later moved to Pral's train once it formed. I'm gonna have to read back to his vote on Pral to see how well explained it was and if he actually mentioned Pral before that.

I think his reasoning for voting Pral was that he liked your point about Prals turn around. I don't remember him discussing Pral before. That kind of makes sense since Pral hadn't posted, but knowing Pral was town...that's a really easy spot for mafia to sheep the de facto leader.

im hating this but nyns post saying hes been viewing pushes it over the edge

vote pral

DAY 1 VoteCount

Ironeyes (4): Clov, Sooh, Tress, Alanna

Hallia (2): Pral, Niniel

Pral (7): Nyn, Ironeyes, Hallia, Kat, Talmanes, WiFi, Dice

cya_1472508000.png

fwiw, I think this actually looks good for dice. Pral was leading 6-4. He voted 3 minutes to deadline. He could have safely voted Ironeyes, as his scummate, and come out looking squeaky clean after Pral's mislynch... and even better if/when Ironeyes gets lynched going forward and flips scum.

Positioning wise, you're right about thr vote itself but his stance on Iron makes me think he wouldn't actually go Pral over iron.

And if he's teamed with Iron, bussing there is still risky. It wasn't a guarantee somebody didnt switch from Pral until the end (though it seems like it was unlikely?)

Hi Ironeyes! Great to play with you again. 

Hi Nin! Yeah, it's wonderful to find so many familiar faces still here. You too, Nyn. 

I quoted this but I guess its a natural progression to answer someone who has said hi to you.... :dry:  I'd try to delete it but would get a quote box with his name in it anyways :dry:

Ok, thoughts! No quotes because I'm on mobile but I will summarize.

Town reads: in no particular order

Niniel, because I think the comment about the paper and pencil was a Freudian slip and she hasn't done anything to raise my suspicions since

Sooh: intentionally drew suspicion to herself to try and draw out scum. Not something I would expect scum to do

Nynaeve: I don't have a good reason for this, she just feels good to me

Tress: seems towny when she is available. But why did she suspect Talmanes when he had hardly even said anything yet? And she didn't even throw up the lame excuse of voting for inactivity, either

Pral: Well reasoned reads, I agree with him on most counts

Null reads

1. WiFi: seems to be flip flopping but I dunno

3. Hallia : I'm not really sure

8. Talmanes : Just haven't seen enough from him yet

10. Sooh : I keep seeing both scum and town tells from her

Scum reads

12. Dice: I don't like sussing people for inactivity, but this seems abnormal for dice to say so little. But it's not enough of a ping for me to vote him.

Clov: I stand by my opinion that this guy is going for the easy lynch. His behavior is very similar to my own in the recent Disney game when I subbed in as SK. First thing I did was find an easy lynch and drill down on him.

She is his top town read.  

Just got caught up, would like to reread a bit if I have time.

Anyone have any suspicions of me besides the fact that I haven't been active over the weekend? I'm really not seeing anything but that and I am seeming to be the top of quite a few lists here.

I still really don't like the push in Niniel. I still think she is Town at this point and even if I didn't, the main point against her seems to be reading Nyn as Town for the exact same reason I did and no one has questioned me on my exact same read. Seems pretty off.

I also don't like the push on Hallia by Nun (the unvote makes me feel better) because she did the exact same thing last game I played and Hally got lynched just because she wasn't around much. I this KT he people bandwagoning this one look a bit scummy.

I'm really not getting the confirmed Town feel from Sooh like a lot of others seem to but that's still really just a feeling and not concrete so I'm not willing to vote there.

I liked Pral's reads and am going to be watching Clov based on his reads.

At this point I'm going to [v] WiFi [/v]. I was willing to give some benefit of the doubt to her as she is new, and as I commented her play seemed similar to what I've seen, but I can't get over the bandwagon vote on Hallia. Did not back it up at all, just saying well Nyn said so it must be right. Could be too much on the plate but I can't let it slide especially on D1 without much else to go on.

So this is like 4 and half hours to deadline. He says he likes Pral's reads and is even going to be watching Clov as consequence of his suspicion towards him. Wants to vote Wifi for sheeping me irt Hallia. Amusing considering he keeps reproaching Clov's vote on Ironeyes and says it doesn't have much of a basis. At this point Ironeyes has 3 votes and Hallia has two... but it was after I backed off of her.

I really feel like Ironeyes hasn't been around enough or done enough to merit a vote for that matter either. I feel like he is being voted simply for not being around (seems to be the only real reason anyone is looking at me too) and I don't think that is really a viable route.

Defends Ironeyes.

@Nyn - Per your post on Hallia that is why your unvote made me feel better. You were applying pressure but backed off when she came back and actually started posting. I think others seemed to take advantage of your applying pressure for an easy train.

I'm assuming he's talking about Wifi here. Though ftr, Pral was voting Hallia as well.

Ok, thoughts! No quotes because I'm on mobile but I will summarize.

Town reads: in no particular order

Niniel, because I think the comment about the paper and pencil was a Freudian slip and she hasn't done anything to raise my suspicions since

Sooh: intentionally drew suspicion to herself to try and draw out scum. Not something I would expect scum to do

Nynaeve: I don't have a good reason for this, she just feels good to me

Tress: seems towny when she is available. But why did she suspect Talmanes when he had hardly even said anything yet? And she didn't even throw up the lame excuse of voting for inactivity, either

Pral: Well reasoned reads, I agree with him on most counts

Null reads

1. WiFi: seems to be flip flopping but I dunno

3. Hallia : I'm not really sure

8. Talmanes : Just haven't seen enough from him yet

10. Sooh : I keep seeing both scum and town tells from her

Scum reads

12. Dice: I don't like sussing people for inactivity, but this seems abnormal for dice to say so little. But it's not enough of a ping for me to vote him.

Clov: I stand by my opinion that this guy is going for the easy lynch. His behavior is very similar to my own in the recent Disney game when I subbed in as SK. First thing I did was find an easy lynch and drill down on him.

At this point Ironeyes is caught up and posts his read list.

@Clov - I don't have votes but wasn't exactly regarded highly on the Town list either. Your reasoning makes sense though.

@Alanna - I know you just kind of voted me, I wants referring only to you. Just noticed I was high on some lists and wondered at the reasoning. Wouldn't call that defensive, more curious. I don't mind people suspecting me, I just like to know why.

@Ironeyes - Your post seems to just beat some dead horses. Really not seeing much being added.

Comments about not being impressed with Ironeyes read list.

I went back and reread the Pral part you quoted Nyn and agree that seems pretty off to me as well. He made a big stink but then just jumped on. Seemed odd. I wouldn't mind a Pral lynch and would be willing to consolidate depending on what it looks like closer to deadline.

I still don't really see why Hally is a target and still feel WiFi is a good place to start D1.

Ironeyes did finally show up and didn't offer a whole lot. Considering he was not the only one (myself included) gone for the weekend I'd rather hear a bit more before voting that way. If I'm seeing the same sort of reads on D2 that'll be a different story

Still feels wifi is the way to go. Would consolidate on Pral if need be. Though I don't really understand why he needs to consolidate? This isn't a majority game and he can easily vote where he thinks there's scum. Not to mention that I would think his earlier good impression of Pral's read list would give him pause. Adds that Ironeyes did show up and didn't offer a whole lot but still wants to give him a pass for being gone for the weekend.

Ironeyes jumping on like that I really don't think helps his case. Continues his pattern of just going with the flow. Especially interesting since his reads mirrored Pral's on Clov.

Can't necessarily fully blame him for the quick vote though since he is one of the higher vote holders at the moment. I'm still hesitant to vote him D1 but if he isn't lynched he is going to be one of the top people I'm watching D2.

Comments on not liking the way Ironeyes jumped on the Pral train. Especially since he had similar reads to Pral's. Still doesn't consider voting him.

@Dice - So you don't plan on voting?

This I just found interesting. At this point Ironeyes is leading with 4 votes. Hallia has 3 votes. Pral has 2. Taking an interest if whether dice is gonna vote or not is interesting. Yes, dice did say he was heading out to work and that he's on page 25. At the same time there are still 2 hours+ till deadline so him wondering about if dice is gonna go ahead and vote is interesting. Could be him basically reluctant to cast a vote. As Ironeyes scumbud I could see him wanting to avoid voting him and he can't vote Hallia after saying she looks good. Pral he says he could maybe vote, but he lingers quite a bit before he does, only voting when Pral's train builds enough for his vote to put him as the lead train.

Ironeyes jumping on like that I really don't think helps his case. Continues his pattern of just going with the flow. Especially interesting since his reads mirrored Pral's on Clov.

Can't necessarily fully blame him for the quick vote though since he is one of the higher vote holders at the moment. I'm still hesitant to vote him D1 but if he isn't lynched he is going to be one of the top people I'm watching D2.

Why wouldn't he vote Hallia then? That would tie his train with hers and increase his chances of surviving.

Though I guess I made it pretty clear I wasn't going there lol

Answering my own question.

@Nyn - That's a good point. He could feel that Pral is a safer vote, or he could just actually be suspicious. That's why I'm not rushing to lynch him at this point. He's been around so little I feel like it would be a rush to judgement.

Again saying he doesn't wanna rush it so not voting him. This is yet again amusing cause his vote is at that point resting on a player because he doesn't like her sheeping.

DAY 1 VoteCount

Niniel (1): Hallia

Hallia (3): WiFi, Pral, Niniel

WiFi (1): Talmanes

Pral (2): Nyn, Ironeyes

Not voting (2): Dice, Katiora

cya_1472508000.png

Just for timeline references 

Well I'm not going to have time to check in again before deadline so I will go ahead and be the tiebreaker.

I'd rather [v] Pral [/v] than Ironeyes.

This post comes like an hour after his last post. Basically he was up and about talking to me when I placed my vote on Pral and Ironeyes placed his. He sticks with his vote on wifi through his entire debate about Pral not looking great and Ironeyes' catch up being pretty bla. Had he made up his mind at this point, I'd be okay with it...instead he says nothing for a while... in the meanwhile, Halli casts a vote on Pral, then Kat does too. And then once there's an established train on Pral, he puts it ahead? why? He seemed to have concerns about both Ironeyes and Pral. I can SORTA understand him not wanting to vote ironeyes himself..... because of his initial inactivity... but voting Pral is basically going out of his way to keep him alive, when according to him Wifi is his main suspect. I would understand if he was town reading Ironeyes, I guess... but he's not. Just feels like a whole bunch of flip flopping to me and not committing to a read on Ironeyes.

[v] Wifi [/v]

Nyn I would never do that. Ever. You are correct.

I am conflicted on Wifi for one reason right now. Look at what I posted just now. Talamanes voted her, saying we should cut Ironeyes some slack. Then only later moved to Pral's train once it formed. I'm gonna have to read back to his vote on Pral to see how well explained it was and if he actually mentioned Pral before that.

I think his reasoning for voting Pral was that he liked your point about Prals turn around. I don't remember him discussing Pral before. That kind of makes sense since Pral hadn't posted, but knowing Pral was town...that's a really easy spot for mafia to sheep the de facto leader.

Look at my WoT. He said he liked Pral's reads on the same post he voted for Wifi.

I would have preferred Iron over Pral.

Pral was iffy but during my catch up iron eyes stood out more.

Nyn pointing out that Pral had been online for a while close to DL but not posting in games PLUS the fact that I wasnt equalling the trains   and thus Ironeyes was not getting lynched mad me vote pral.

Id be voting ironeyes right now except for one thing. Clov.  I dont trust him. I think he absolutely would jump on a teammate as first vote to get out in front of it.

im hating this but nyns post saying hes been viewing pushes it over the edge

vote pral

DAY 1 VoteCount

Hallia (2): Pral, Niniel

Pral (7): Nyn, Ironeyes, Hallia, Kat, Talmanes, WiFi, Dice

cya_1472508000.png

fwiw, I think this actually looks good for dice. Pral was leading 6-4. He voted 3 minutes to deadline. He could have safely voted Ironeyes, as his scummate, and come out looking squeaky clean after Pral's mislynch... and even better if/when Ironeyes gets lynched going forward and flips scum.

Positioning wise, you're right about thr vote itself but his stance on Iron makes me think he wouldn't actually go Pral over iron.

And if he's teamed with Iron, bussing there is still risky. It wasn't a guarantee somebody didnt switch from Pral until the end (though it seems like it was unlikely?)

My opinion? I feel like 3 minutes window is VERY small and prolly safe for such a move.... and we were already like saying gn to each other at the time that he voted and i gave a warning not to post after deadline. I think it was apparent the lynch was going Pral's way. Hell dice could have "missed" deadline and he wouldn't look horrible for it. Prolly not great, but not really horrible either. My point is he didn't NEED to secure the lynch. I just think he let himself be swayed by my conviction.... I felt VERY sure. But so much for that...

The people around at EoD were myself, Hallia, Sooh, Wifi, dice and Kat (or at least, those were the players that were posting at last minute EoD). Four of those were voting Pral. Sooh was voting Ironeyes. If he had voted Ironeyes, could one of us have switched to make it a tie last minute? Probably. But why would we leave it to random between the two by tying it? last minute? I don't think that would have ever happened. And it was too late to coordinate two of us moving, imo.

Id be voting ironeyes right now except for one thing. Clov.  I dont trust him. I think he absolutely would jump on a teammate as first vote to get out in front of it.

Even if you are right, that still makes Ironeyes probably scum.

Nyn pointing out that Pral had been online for a while close to DL but not posting in games PLUS the fact that I wasnt equalling the trains   and thus Ironeyes was not getting lynched mad me vote pral.

Failapolooza  

I would have preferred Iron over Pral.

Pral was iffy but during my catch up iron eyes stood out more.

Interesting.  Why, exactly, do you think that?

Because in the two and a half years I've been playing here, I believe I've voted a teammate once (90's Music) and that wasn't until a wagon on her had already formed.  You've been mafia with me in a game where I basically had nothing to do with you OR our other teammate.  

On top of that, like Nyn said...so?  If you actually believed I was bussing a teammate here, why would that stop you from helping lynch him?  

Yeah know maybe I stopped doing all the work and everything cause nobody was reading what I was posting and taking it seriously. :dry:

I'm reading what you're posting.  I just don't understand what you're getting at.  You asked how Niniel could know people voting for Iron are townies.  That's a completely valid question - and admittedly, one that very much suggest she's mafia.

But that's not what she said.

I'm disappointed that Pral didn't turn out to be scum but I think the reasons to vote him were solid especially for D1.

@Nini - Your point against Pral made me reread and agree. Him staying away when the heat kicked in didn't help. I still am not feeling good about WiFi and would have preferred to vote there but felt there was enough reason to vote Pral as well.

I'm really not sold on Ironeyes. I've been on the fence with him because he has seemed to just be floating along not offering anything new. I don't think he's the best place to vote right now and would rather see what he contributes in D2. He did openly admit he hadn't had much time and so knew he wasn't contributing much. I'm willing to give him some time.

WiFi is still my top target right now. She's been wishy washy and has still yet to explain any of her reads. She had conviction in the game I played with her and I'm not seeing that here. I feel like she is trying to stay off the radar this game. Plus she said she isn't in her other game anymore so there goes that excuse.

I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say before voting, but WiFi has stayed steadily on my radar.

I'm disappointed that Pral didn't turn out to be scum but I think the reasons to vote him were solid especially for D1.

@Nini - Your point against Pral made me reread and agree. Him staying away when the heat kicked in didn't help. I still am not feeling good about WiFi and would have preferred to vote there but felt there was enough reason to vote Pral as well.

I'm really not sold on Ironeyes. I've been on the fence with him because he has seemed to just be floating along not offering anything new. I don't think he's the best place to vote right now and would rather see what he contributes in D2. He did openly admit he hadn't had much time and so knew he wasn't contributing much. I'm willing to give him some time.

WiFi is still my top target right now. She's been wishy washy and has still yet to explain any of her reads. She had conviction in the game I played with her and I'm not seeing that here. I feel like she is trying to stay off the radar this game. Plus she said she isn't in her other game anymore so there goes that excuse.

I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say before voting, but WiFi has stayed steadily on my radar.

What changed between yesterday afternoon and today for this?  That post Nyn quoted makes it seem like he would be one of your top candidates for lynching today - not somebody you want to sit and evaluate.

So I somehow missed an entire page and double posted...

@Nyn - I did like Pral's initial reads. It was something different. I happened to think you made a very good point though and after rereading thought Pral looked bad. I was at work all day which is why I was posting sporadically and more so on my lunch and breaks. I still would have gone WiFi over Pral, but 2 hours to deadline and a tie vote seemed plenty good reason to break the tie.

On Dice it pinged me that as close to deadline as we were he posted he was checking out (I didn't realize going to worn meant he would continue to post) which seemed suspicious.

At risk of sounding like I'm defending Ironeyes (which I guess I am) I really didn't and still don't think voting someone for inactivity was or is the best call. His performance thus far has been lackluster but he also hadn't been around much. When there is something to go on (WiFi and then later Pral) I would much rather go that route any day.

On the point about Clov I think Pral's point was valid even though I ended up voting him. A lot of scum will still work at solving to look innocent. Plus I don't know Clov but there have been a lot of comments to make me weary of him.

@Clov - I said that if he kept up just following along and seeming to not really offer anything original that would be something I wouldn't tolerate starting on D2. It's D2 now so we'll see. He isn't off my radar by any means, but he's not my first pick to lynch either.

Archived