DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

@Clov - Didn't realize that was directed at me. WiFi is definitely my lynch target at this point. Ironeyes is someone I'm watching. Sooh and yourself are too I'm also watching. Sooh is pretty much a gut feeling and you is everyone convincing me you're very dangerous coupled with Pral's thoughts D1.

I would not lynch Nyn or Niniel at this point. Nyn seems to be on her Town game and I still find myself buying that Niniel did not see the PM sample in the OP since I did the same thing and had the same thought.

I've also not at any point been suspicious if Hallia. I need to go back and look at her train.

I need to sleep now though so I'll post tomorrow as I can.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a long and ridiculously busy day, and I've had a headache for most of it so I'm having a rough time remembering what I've read today.  The plan is to crash, then get up in the morning, make coffee and go back to the tail end of D1 to see what sticks out to me from EOD since I didn't have time to post until after deadline.  Work :dry:

I want to try to read WiFi, Talmanes, Clov and Niniel more carefully since I'm a little unsure on them just now.  As I recall Hallia has looked a bunch better since she jumped in yesterday, I'll re-read her catchup as well.  And Kat, since at the time of my last reads list she'd hardly posted IIRC.

I suppose my reading Ironeyes last batch of posts as antispew is colored by my scum read on him.  :rolleyes:

I'll go back to the beginning of D2 when I get home from work today. Didn't see anything that jumped out at me on the first read through. 

DAY 2 VoteCount

Ironeyes (1): Clov

WiFi (1): Hallia

Not voting (9): Dice, Ironeyes, Katiora, Niniel, Nyn, Sooh, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

gre_1472767200.png

No change :)

Just posting to say that I will be more active later today. I have like 20 minutes right now and I doubt it will be enough. I skimmed the thread this morning but I need to re-read everything. 

Since I see that everyone is talking about Iron Eyes, can someone say why? Is it because he was the competing train yesterday? 

Just posting to say that I will be more active later today. I have like 20 minutes right now and I doubt it will be enough. I skimmed the thread this morning but I need to re-read everything.

Since I see that everyone is talking about Iron Eyes, can someone say why? Is it because he was the competing train yesterday?

Partially that, and partially because I did act super scummy during day one: appearing to care too much about my joke vote, reacting poorly to Clov's pressure about it, disappearing from the thread at a less than ideal time, etc. They had every reason to lynch me and yet somehow Pral got sort of speed lynched.

Actually, that gives me an idea. I'm going to try and analyze the Pral train to see if I wasn't the only one who jumped on it for a dumb or fabricated reason.

I have decided to change to Hallia instead. Her vote on me seemed like a bandwagon vote and she has held on to it since then. She doesn´t seem to consider all of my posts, only those that suites her. 

[unvote]

[v] Hallia [/v]

Will be back tomorrow, hopefully before work. 

Voting and peacing out.  Goooot it.  :rolleyes:

Had to go to bed early. You know I live in Europe. 

I will be away for a while but I´ll be back. I feel that I need to place my vote first.

[v] Wifi [/v]

I´ll see what Hallia has to say when she has read the whole thread. I don´t like her vote on me. 

AND you're voting me: WHY??

Well, Nyn gave a good answer: 

AND you're voting me: WHY??

I know this wasn't directed at me, but off the top of my head? You haven't been doing much if any scumhunting of your own and just keep saying that there's nothing to comment on or that it's already been commented on. I find this odd cause you tend to have your own interpretation usually. And you've been corrected twice already over your read list... first on your town lean on Ironeyes for a reason that doesn't exist... and then a null read on Hallia, that you claimed turned into a town read over a reason that doesn't exist.... which made your vote on Hallia seem somewhat awkward.

If you look at my recent post I found your reason for voting Hallia really odd. 

REALLY dont like the red. She is asked for HER reason for voting WIFI and she leans on nyns answer?

Also I feel like Dice is doing that whole sliding under the radar thing right now. 

Dont go Tinfoiling Sooh. Just DONT.

Nyn made a good post that I +1. Under it you see that I refer to an earlier post where I mentioned that I found her reasons for voting Hallia odd. 

Well, I had already ISO'd them once and was just going to make a generic post...then I was like no go find some quotes and I am glad that I did.. I started with Niniel cause I still had her search up...

Hi Ironeyes! Great to play with you again. 

Her is her first post.  She doesn't say hi to everyone just ironeyes...maybe they are partners...however the next quote is the most telling: 

Just wanted to remind people that I´m Niniel now. :)

Before I read more I just want to comment on these posts. I thought I already had but it seems like I didn´t made a good job of explaining myself.

I read Nyn´s intro post as she was town. I thought all townies would see it and that is why I was suspicous of those voting her. But... the townie pm is in the intro so all that gave me was embarresment for not reading it. So basically, I regret everything I wrote. :D 

Niniel: because she's my only scum read :dry: ; she seemed to have taken the joke votes too seriously for someone who has played mafia for a while (longer than me); going after people for their vote on nyn but not their vote on dice.  could be:

1. trying to make people think that she is protecting nyn by going after the people that are voting her thereby getting a ML

or

2. she is distancing herself from dice, her partner...I know I gave him slightly townie....but I was on the balance beam with that call so went with town for now...hence the disclaimer.. :dry:

See my answer above. 

Halli, you're starting to worry me :P

thats cause shes feeling good about me. nods. I always get sus when she town reads me.

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

I was pretty underwhelmed with her reason for thinking me a good vote option. She hasnt even commented on my vote of her.. Does that impact ure stubborness thought?

See my answer above. 

If Tina is telling the truth about not seeing the sample PM, I think she's more or less townspewed herself by giving Nyn towncred for it? I'm just not sold she is...but that seems like a really weird thing to lie about?

Let´s just forget all about it. 

So how does Niniel know that the people voting for Ironeyes are TOWNIES??? Answer me that!!

1. WiFi - I didn´t like the way she suspected me and then voted Hallia for weird reasons. Just following others. Don´t know how much of this is because she is in two games at the same time. 

2. Niniel - town. 

3. Hallia - I´ll wait for her catch up. Didn´t like her vote on me. 

4. Ironeyes - I´ll wait for his catch up too. Not sure I understand why others have suspected him. 

5. Clovr - not sure that I understand his yolo vote on Ironeyes. 

6. Pral - I like what he has written today. I will be very vary of him though because he did a great job pocketing me last game we played together and seem townie there too. 

7.  Kat - posted a list that didn´t say anything really. 

8. Talmanes - hasn´t been here much at all. 

9. Tress - her list seemed okay. 

10. Sooh - still not sure but the activity level is good. 

11. Nyn - looks good. Towniest after Alanna. 

12. Dice - looks okay but I would like more. 

13. Alanna

Here she is saying she is not sure why anyone is suspecting Ironeyes??

Ironeyes hasn´t played here for a long time. It was fun to see him play again. That is why I said hi. Where do I say that people voting for Ironeyes are townies? 

Honestly, I kinda want to see what Ironeyes does when he has the time, since he keeps saying he was away on the weekend due to it being the Sabbath. Like we can't confirm or deny that so w/e. I still think Pral is the way to go today, guys.

I can't guarantee that I'll turn into a scum hunting god with more time, but it'd be nice to have the chance to do a non rushed analysis.

@Ironeyes - Now would be your one and only chance to convince everyone not to lynch you. I seem to be one of the few that are even hesitant.

Tbh I don't even think it's the best idea to convince people not to lynch me. If I die then I could provide the town with good info via associations and stuff, which is more than I am providing them with now

Pretty drastic change of approach between EoD1 and the beginning of D2. What happened to your non-rushed analysis?  :tongue:

For the record I still suspect Clov of going for me because it's an easy lynch. It's so easy to do that and make yourself look like a persistent townie who is really convinced of someone's guilt. And then when I flip town he can say "well he looked scummy, what else would I do?"

There were 3 votes on you pretty consistently through mid-end D1. Laine voted you more last minute and was IC so lets put her aside.... but Tress, Clov and Sooh were voting you for quite a while. Why aren't you concerned with Tress and Sooh voting you, if you consider yourself an easy target?  I saw that you had them in your town pile, but I would think this would be something you'd entertain as well if you really suspect scum are using you as cannon fodder. Clov could easily just be wrong about you and scum could be piggy back riding that. It's an option you didn't seem to want to entertain at all.

I also ISOed you and saw that your initial FoS at Clov was actually more revolving him pushing to move from the jokey phase to the serious phase and "trying to appear like proactive town". But then you sort of changed your tune about suspecting him cause he's pushing you as an easy lynch. How does that work with your claim that he's trying too hard to seem townie?

Actually, that gives me an idea. I'm going to try and analyze the Pral train to see if I wasn't the only one who jumped on it for a dumb or fabricated reason.

Oh okay... now we're back to wanting to do an analysis?  I'll be waiting with baited breath. 

Ironeyes honestly feels like antispew right now. Wifi I'm less sure about. I can't say I'm overly concerned about her play this game, but perhaps I'm extending her newbie pass too far?

Sooh

Hallia

People I think are PROLLY town: Tress, Kat

People I really want to be town and might actually be town but **** if I know: dice, Clov, Nini

That leaves Ironeyes, Wifi and Talmanes. 

If it's not all those three... that means prolly one of the players I really want to be town and might actually be town.... are not.  lol   Sooh and Halli I'm pretty much never lynching. If they're pulling my leg, kudos to them. Not as confident of Tress and Kat and would like them to be more hands on... but they've sounded good so far and I won't be considering them as a lynch option any time soon... unless they majorly slank.

Prolly horrible reads. But that's where I'm at right now lol

Oh okay... now we're back to wanting to do an analysis? I'll be waiting with baited breath.

You could say that Tal and Clov's encouragement got me to want to do a little more useful stuff before you lynch me.

Actually, Iron being mafia is going to make me look at basically everybody that voted Pral from Kat onward.  I didn't think Nyn was mafia when I was still there, and going back through the day phase, she seemed to trying to make the right decision at end of day.  IIRC she could have stayed on Hallia and backed off.  Why completely stop an existing counterwagon and try to start a new one to save a teammate, when she could have continued to apply pressure to Hallia?

I need to re-evaluate Hallia, but I wasn't hating what I saw from her after I left.  I stand by my stance that she did a lot of agreeing with others and not really fleshing anything out, but I'm not as concerned about her as the rest of the votes.

Reason I said middle is that I didn't think Dice being on the wagon was all that bad, but then I remembered this.

I agree that Pral saying to give Hallia some space and then voting her is suspicious. Thanks for pointing it out cause I hadn't noticed it before. Might be bandwagon ing but [v]Pral[/v]

TOO EASY

If dice was still sleeping, I'd prolly offer to CFD him but of course he had to wake up and ruin the whole thing. Typical dice.

So... are we lynching Pral? Cause I kinda think we should.

I SAW THIS NYN!!!  Spanks nyn

Ironeyes jumping on like that I really don't think helps his case. Continues his pattern of just going with the flow. Especially interesting since his reads mirrored Pral's on Clov.

Can't necessarily fully blame him for the quick vote though since he is one of the higher vote holders at the moment. I'm still hesitant to vote him D1 but if he isn't lynched he is going to be one of the top people I'm watching D2.

Tbh I am totally going with the flow. Combination of being a little over my head and grasping at straws, plus someone made a good point that I hadn't noticed before. And I just don't see Hallia as scummy right now.

this reads as Bailing out the boat to me

It was 6-4 Pral/Iron before Dice voted.  Here, Dice calls out Iron for an easy vote.  He's not wrong, but as the counterwagon, Iron doesn't have to have good reasons.  As mafia, he's voting there to get a mislynch.  As town, he's voting there to save his life.  

What stands out to me is that Dice had a chance to make it closer between Pral and Iron - the person he's accusing of an easy vote - and votes Pral instead.  

"This is too easy of a vote.  Let me hop on the same wagon you are, rather than voting YOU".  Does that make any sense?

I voted with like a minute left. Couldnt equal the trains up. Would have preferred to vote ironeyes.

also  as i said i hated it cause i dont believe in watching peoples online status but that DID make pral look even worse and he wasnt looking good to start

Going to bring this up just one more time, because I don't get it. If you would have preferred to vote Ironeyes, why didn't you? I don't see why you felt that you needed to vote Pral. 

I also don't believe in the online status thing, and if Nyn is somehow mafia this game, that's where she blew her cover. (I don't think she's mafia though, so it's a moot point really.)

Ironeyes honestly feels like antispew right now. Wifi I'm less sure about. I can't say I'm overly concerned about her play this game, but perhaps I'm extending her newbie pass too far?

She feels a little different but I can't say it with like a huge degree of confidence because I just don't know. I would prolly lynch anyone else for what she's done so far this game, but I realize that with her you sorta need to take extra care. With that said, there is absolutely no reason to let her out of the PoE that I could see. So that's where she stays. 

What does antispew mean?

Something you say if you think someone is mafia and is not posting anything new that might reveal who their partners are.

She feels a little different but I can't say it with like a huge degree of confidence because I just don't know. I would prolly lynch anyone else for what she's done so far this game, but I realize that with her you sorta need to take extra care. With that said, there is absolutely no reason to let her out of the PoE that I could see. So that's where she stays. 

Fair enough ;)

Oh okay... now we're back to wanting to do an analysis? I'll be waiting with baited breath.

You could say that Tal and Clov's encouragement got me to want to do a little more useful stuff before you lynch me.

So you're getting inspiration from your top scum read?   okay. lol

Archived