DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

Ironeyes honestly feels like antispew right now. Wifi I'm less sure about. I can't say I'm overly concerned about her play this game, but perhaps I'm extending her newbie pass too far?

What does antispew mean?

Something you say if you think someone is mafia and is not posting anything new that might reveal who their partners are.
Oh. Makes sense. I'm not, but makes sense.

I will do some analysis today and post some thoughts as I can. Hopefully they don't yell at me for being on my phone during orientation.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also don't believe in the online status thing, and if Nyn is somehow mafia this game, that's where she blew her cover. (I don't think she's mafia though, so it's a moot point really.)

It's not something I would lie about. But I do realize some people frown upon it  *shrugs*

Actually, that gives me an idea. I'm going to try and analyze the Pral train to see if I wasn't the only one who jumped on it for a dumb or fabricated reason.

Oh okay... now we're back to wanting to do an analysis? I'll be waiting with baited breath.
You could say that Tal and Clov's encouragement got me to want to do a little more useful stuff before you lynch me.

So you're getting inspiration from your top scum read? okay. lol

Yeah, I guess I am. But if you don't want me to do anything I could happily go inactive all day and just wait for death to come. I have move in and the beginning of orientation to take up my time. Whatever you want, town chief! :dry:

Well, I had already ISO'd them once and was just going to make a generic post...then I was like no go find some quotes and I am glad that I did.. I started with Niniel cause I still had her search up...

Hi Ironeyes! Great to play with you again. 

Her is her first post.  She doesn't say hi to everyone just ironeyes...maybe they are partners...however the next quote is the most telling: 

Just wanted to remind people that I´m Niniel now. :)

Before I read more I just want to comment on these posts. I thought I already had but it seems like I didn´t made a good job of explaining myself.

I read Nyn´s intro post as she was town. I thought all townies would see it and that is why I was suspicous of those voting her. But... the townie pm is in the intro so all that gave me was embarresment for not reading it. So basically, I regret everything I wrote. :D

Niniel: because she's my only scum read :dry: ; she seemed to have taken the joke votes too seriously for someone who has played mafia for a while (longer than me); going after people for their vote on nyn but not their vote on dice.  could be:

1. trying to make people think that she is protecting nyn by going after the people that are voting her thereby getting a ML

or

2. she is distancing herself from dice, her partner...I know I gave him slightly townie....but I was on the balance beam with that call so went with town for now...hence the disclaimer.. :dry:

See my answer above. 

Halli, you're starting to worry me :P

thats cause shes feeling good about me. nods. I always get sus when she town reads me.

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

I was pretty underwhelmed with her reason for thinking me a good vote option. She hasnt even commented on my vote of her.. Does that impact ure stubborness thought?

See my answer above. 

If Tina is telling the truth about not seeing the sample PM, I think she's more or less townspewed herself by giving Nyn towncred for it? I'm just not sold she is...but that seems like a really weird thing to lie about?

Let´s just forget all about it. 

So how does Niniel know that the people voting for Ironeyes are TOWNIES??? Answer me that!!

1. WiFi - I didn´t like the way she suspected me and then voted Hallia for weird reasons. Just following others. Don´t know how much of this is because she is in two games at the same time. 

2. Niniel - town. 

3. Hallia - I´ll wait for her catch up. Didn´t like her vote on me. 

4. Ironeyes - I´ll wait for his catch up too. Not sure I understand why others have suspected him. 

5. Clovr - not sure that I understand his yolo vote on Ironeyes. 

6. Pral - I like what he has written today. I will be very vary of him though because he did a great job pocketing me last game we played together and seem townie there too. 

7.  Kat - posted a list that didn´t say anything really. 

8. Talmanes - hasn´t been here much at all. 

9. Tress - her list seemed okay. 

10. Sooh - still not sure but the activity level is good. 

11. Nyn - looks good. Towniest after Alanna. 

12. Dice - looks okay but I would like more. 

13. Alanna

Here she is saying she is not sure why anyone is suspecting Ironeyes??

Wifi, I'd like for you to read very carefully the above un-spoilered text. It's collected from your ISO post. I don't understand how RED MASSIVE TEXT is related to bold and underlined by Niniel. Did you misunderstand something here?

Yeah, I guess I am. But if you don't want me to do anything I could happily go inactive all day and just wait for death to come. I have move in and the beginning of orientation to take up my time. Whatever you want, town chief! :dry:

Salty

I also don't believe in the online status thing, and if Nyn is somehow mafia this game, that's where she blew her cover. (I don't think she's mafia though, so it's a moot point really.)

It's not something I would lie about. But I do realize some people frown upon it  *shrugs*

Doesn't even have to be lying. It's just not a great point IMO, even if he had been online the whole time that day :)

I would probably worry about it more and add more pressure if that had come from anyone else. As it stands I'm never voting you this game. 

Actually, that gives me an idea. I'm going to try and analyze the Pral train to see if I wasn't the only one who jumped on it for a dumb or fabricated reason.

Oh okay... now we're back to wanting to do an analysis? I'll be waiting with baited breath.
You could say that Tal and Clov's encouragement got me to want to do a little more useful stuff before you lynch me.

So you're getting inspiration from your top scum read? okay. lol

Do your analysis when you can. You have time. I would like to see your thoughts, regardless of the outcome of today.

Doesn't even have to be lying. It's just not a great point IMO, even if he had been online the whole time that day :)

I would probably worry about it more and add more pressure if that had come from anyone else. As it stands I'm never voting you this game. 

It might not be an accurate indicator on its own, nothing is, really. But I've found that coupled with other reasoning it can help me form a solid read, so yeah, I often look at the online list. Admittedly it did not pan out this time. But to be fair, neither did my digging up into Pral's content and finding things I didn't care for. You win some, you lose some, as they say.

Honestly at this point I hope it's as easy as Ironeyes/Talamanes/Wifi. But I took a hit to the ballsack by Pral's flip so who knows.

It can't really be this easy though, can it?

Part of me wants to put Dice over Wifi for the whole Iron/Pral vote thing, but I don't know if I genuinely think it makes him scum or that he basically comes to the same conclusions I do after I make them and then finds some justification for how it makes me mafia.

I know she hasn't posted recently, but Niniel and Sooh pointed out the same thing I did about Wifi....and still no explanation.

I got tired of asking about her suspicion on Halli. lol   At this point I basically think she doesn't have an answer because it doesn't exist.

I know she hasn't posted recently, but Niniel and Sooh pointed out the same thing I did about Wifi....and still no explanation.

I got tired of asking about her suspicion on Halli. lol At this point I basically think she doesn't have an answer because it doesn't exist.

When I get home, I'm going to drag myself through Soohs game. It's been a few games, but its the only time I've played with her. Her answers weren't great but she at least put her thoughts out there (admittedly after some time)

Honestly at this point I hope it's as easy as Ironeyes/Talamanes/Wifi. But I took a hit to the ballsack by Pral's flip so who knows.

It can't really be this easy though, can it?

Part of me wants to put Dice over Wifi for the whole Iron/Pral vote thing, but I don't know if I genuinely think it makes him scum or that he basically comes to the same conclusions I do after I make them and then finds some justification for how it makes me mafia.

I don't think it makes him scum. Like I said... I think he would have benefited more from voting Ironeyes or not voting at all. Making that vote put attention on him that he could have otherwise avoided. Like I don't really get what benefit he derives form putting a vote on Pral when his lynch was basically secured. It seems too contrived to think that he did it cause it's not something we'd expect a scummate to do.

I'm not great at reading dice, and that's why he's not super high on my read list. But I don't think his vote at EoD is much of an indication. I mean, looking at Pral's train, is that really the vote that bothers you most?

@Clov - Watch the language please.

Also I never said we shouldn't push Ironeyes, just not necessarily lynch at this point.

I sincerely hope that your comments are directed at the second half of my post.

As I've said continuously now I don't see the point in lynching someone for inactivity when there are better things to go on, especially with so much time left.

@CLOV - I didn't like a lot of Ironeyes D1 and so am still watching him today. Now I feel like I'm beating a dead horse so I'm just going to drop this for the time being.

What are your current reads on the other players, then?  Who are your top suspects?

Ugh ugh ugh, half an hour left before I need to get ready for work and I forgot just how many pages were added while I was at work during EOD1 :laugh:

I'll do Zander's "quote as I go" thing - although rest assured I have read everything (regardless of whether it's processed correctly in my brain) so I probably won't be asking questions that are answered on the next page :dry:, and I won't be quoting every dang thing, just the things that I wanted to ask questions or comment on.  Promise!!

I'll stay current while at work, and if time allows I may be able to comment on current events *crosses fingers* but I have a pretty heavy schedule today.  If nothing else I'll finish up my EOD and a couple of ISOs tonight.  I do not have a headache today so I expect I won't feel ridiculously wiped out by dinner time, yay!

Ok, thoughts! No quotes because I'm on mobile but I will summarize.

Town reads: in no particular order

Niniel, because I think the comment about the paper and pencil was a Freudian slip and she hasn't done anything to raise my suspicions since

Sooh: intentionally drew suspicion to herself to try and draw out scum. Not something I would expect scum to do

Nynaeve: I don't have a good reason for this, she just feels good to me

Tress: seems towny when she is available. But why did she suspect Talmanes when he had hardly even said anything yet? And she didn't even throw up the lame excuse of voting for inactivity, either

Pral: Well reasoned reads, I agree with him on most counts

Null reads

1. WiFi: seems to be flip flopping but I dunno

3. Hallia : I'm not really sure

8. Talmanes : Just haven't seen enough from him yet

10. Sooh : I keep seeing both scum and town tells from her

Scum reads

12. Dice: I don't like sussing people for inactivity, but this seems abnormal for dice to say so little. But it's not enough of a ping for me to vote him.

Clov: I stand by my opinion that this guy is going for the easy lynch. His behavior is very similar to my own in the recent Disney game when I subbed in as SK. First thing I did was find an easy lynch and drill down on him.

Cool. I'm both a town and a null read!
That was supposed to be Kat who was a null read

Can you give some examples or explanation of the town and scum tells that you were seeing from Kat?  

My morning routine consists of a lot of staring at the computer screen waiting for caffeine to work its way into my system and produce some semblance of coherent thought...  followed by about half an hour of frantic action trying to get ready for work and then breaking the speed limit to get to my desk on time.

I'm about to hit that frantic half-hour, and I don't remember how much is on my calendar for today once I get to the office.  I should be around a bit here and there before deadline and will try to read up on the game whenever I get a couple of minutes, if the data signal in my building doesn't suck today.

I think I feel best about voting Marsh at this point, pending further posts from Hallia and a chance to process them.

[v]Ironeyes[/v]

Because he's been quiet? Or?

My vote on Marsh yesterday was because he'd stuck out the most at the time for seeming to be pretty self-conscious about how he was perceived.  Inactivity doesn't usually ping me all that much because I'm not all that terribly active in most games myself, sometimes life just doesn't allow for a lot of posts.  What's more interesting to me is what people are saying when they do post, and why.

@Nyn - See below.

@Clov - Didn't realize that was directed at me. WiFi is definitely my lynch target at this point. Ironeyes is someone I'm watching. Sooh and yourself are too I'm also watching. Sooh is pretty much a gut feeling and you is everyone convincing me you're very dangerous coupled with Pral's thoughts D1.

I would not lynch Nyn or Niniel at this point. Nyn seems to be on her Town game and I still find myself buying that Niniel did not see the PM sample in the OP since I did the same thing and had the same thought.

I've also not at any point been suspicious if Hallia. I need to go back and look at her train.

I need to sleep now though so I'll post tomorrow as I can.

As for post count I really don't put that much weight in it. As for me I post when I have relevant thoughts. *shrug*

Archived