DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Unless we've made a terrible mistake with the numbers it's not a big deal.

You lynch me and then lynch Nikon.

Speaking of which can I finish my ISO on Nikon before you murder me?

I wont be able to speak during the day so I want to get my thoughts out there for everyone left.

"You lynch Nikon and then you lynch me"

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here but at work and on phone so not as easy to reply to mass quotes and whatnot. As I said, will try at some deeper analysis like Pizza suggested if they don't get the last goon on night phase.

And FTR I'm not even saying that's Nikon's fault necessarily.

He's just so far behind that any meaningful gameplay is beyond him now without monumental effort.

So he's just sitting around waiting to see if he can skate by.

I mean he was here for the lynch but didn't even stick around to see what happened.

WTF is that? Even as a disinterested constantly behind barely playing villager I'd like to see the flip and see if I voted right to help my team.

Nikon if you are a villager and Nolder flips villager you are probably getting lynched tomorrow. This is fine as we should get one more attempt after that; what's vital is that you show up to vote the next night phase since you'll be an android.

That's the most important thing, yeah?

I would stick it out, we're almost near the finish line for better or worse. Nobody is going to make much of an impact subbing in behind 182 pages.

I know the thread is probably impossible to read for you since bozos like me post so much, but I think you've been fine. You've showed up to vote, you haven't been entirely absent and while you aren't high activity you don't disappear for ~48 hour bursts.

pizza

do me a fava  look at WHY i might be saying that

still have 0 idea why...Pizza quote me what it was you saw....OH WAIT only 8 mins later.... Continued: see last post in here.

squint cock ure head and use an aussie accent if needs be

wtf???

pizza can u see where i am coming from or ami just making an idiot of myself?

Like hes SURE FIRE RAWR RAWR about Shad being Scum YET THE BOLD.  He unsure of himself thinking he may be an idioy but why the hell not I just want Zander dead...THIS IS NOT TOWN!DICE LOGIC AT ALL!!!!!!

I am your god now.

Vote: Zander

YOU WERE CONVERTED!!!!

....you didnt bother to check......

And at this point I doubt replacement would want to join at tail end of almost finished game anyways.

Question for all of you though, did anyone else question why no night kill? If night phase ended as soon as votes were in does that mean the scum didn't have night kill or don't have it each night?

And at this point I doubt replacement would want to join at tail end of almost finished game anyways.

Question for all of you though, did anyone else question why no night kill? If night phase ended as soon as votes were in does that mean the scum didn't have night kill or don't have it each night?

I would guess nights where the village doesn't have night lynch parity there is no scum NK considering only Zander bought it.

^ This is my guess.

If mafia have majority at night it's a little broken to essentially give them two night kills.

Okay, Cory, Pizza & Lenlo on ignore posts list... slow day at work so far so going to try and start reads but might be slightly delayed if any work issues come up.  Will let you know what I've gathered so far if that is the case.

Well, doesn't look like the Mods have found a replacement yet so I'll probably be here another day if the game ends up going past tonight's night phase.

Cory & Pizza,

Nikon, here's what you should do

Knowing that Tina and Besie are both wolves, read the game as far as you can paying attention only to Tina and Besie's posts.

You can even put Cory and myself on ignore mode temporarily to help.

Personally, I'd stick Zander on iggy mode just for now as well to help reduce your post load, since I can summarize Zander's D1 anyway:

1) Never going to lynch Besie and cleared her because Zander

2) Not a big fan of pushing on Tina either D1

3) Pizza is scum

So that's his several hundred posts already summarized for you.

You can probably skip Lenlo's posts too because they are summarized thusly:

1) Mechanics talk

2) Pizza is scum

So that should make the thread really easy to skim for just Tina and Besie's posts.

Yeah.

Cory this is my progress-

Tina voted Dice
Tina votes Lenlo, wonders why Lenlo isn't voting for Dice.
+1 Dice
-1 Nolder 243
+1 Lenlo
-1 Nolder 255
-1 Nolder 255
-1 Nolder 255
-1 Nolder 256
-1 Nolder 281
Lenlo +1 365, 369
-1 Sooh 400
+1 Lenlo 483
+1 Lenlo 497
+1 Lenlo 516
-1 Nolder 539
-1 Nolder 549 doesn't feel like Nolder from previous game.

I'm not getting a lot of lean on BFG so far.

I think lenlo is spewed clear completely.

Nolder is indicating differently from previous game.

I'm still looking for stuff on Sooh, BFG, and Nikon, and I haven't gotten to Nikon yet.

Trying to be thorough but I'm pretty always lynching Nolder with you and pretty much always recommending it.

now I REALLY wanna see the flip

Oh wow as soon after the vote is done......YOURE STILL PLAYING THE UNSURE CARD OVER VOTING YOUR TOP NO THE GENERAL TOP SCUM READ....dont buy it!!!

zander wanna know why?

well im gonna tell you

Zander remember what I said I would do if you didn't question me properly.

Remember how you were not in favor of lynching Besie or Tina.

Remember how you refused to change your mind on me.

You get to be an android with me, juuuust in case Tina and Besie were trying to bluff me.

pizza may have seen my thinking

basically its this

ive been sus on you cause theres been things youve done that havent sat well with me. youve kinda been sus of me all game but havent REALLY FULL ON ZANDER pushed it. theres been some tonal stuff that seemed off.

then theres the fact that ive been thinking Tina and Besie   ESPECIALLY besie has been playing games.

they voted  one of only a couple of people that they had reason to think would NEVER get hammered.

BUT   what if it was a ploy and zander IS the deepwolf? THEN its a GREAT play from them.

So i asked for him to be lynched cause we dont LOSE him if he is town and if he isnt we lynch shad tomorrow if games still going and thats that.

Cant lose

except

the ONLY thing i forgot to factor was the possibility of Pizza being turned.

if ure town zan i apologise but seriously I think it was the right play to take especially as there was NO WAY shad was going tonight

SEEN YOUR THINKING???!!!  SHOW ME WHERE THE HELL YOU SAID THIS EXACT LINE OF THINKING PRIOR TO WANTING PIZZA TO VOTE ME INSTEAD OF SHAD!!!!

ALL I WAS SAYING WAS THAT I DIDNT FEEL TOWN DICE....HMMMMMMM....ANYWAYS.......AND I BUILT ISO'S ON ALL MY TOP TOP TOP TOP SCUM SUSPECTS.....i stated i didnt wanna lock you in but never that your scum.  I DONT GO #FULLZANDER ON PEOPLE I DONT HAVE HAS SCUM FFS!!!!  SO NO AGAIN TO THIS CRAP.

This is just weird....i dont follow what youre getting at with this but let me ask you something......when I read the Maf QT....will i see this idea come straight from there....

BOTH SCUM MATES WERE ALREADY VOTING ME!!!  THEY WOULD NEVER DO THAT IF I WAS THEIR SCUMMATE IT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE!!!!!!

AGAIN LETS VOTE WHAT IF OVER TOP SCUM READ......

BUT YOU DO LOSE ME AND MISLYNCH!!!!  LIKE SERIOUSLY.....

"PIZZA MAY BE TURNED GREAT TIME TO COME TO THAT POSSIBLE CONCLUSION,,,,,YOU KNEW THERE WERE ALREADY 2 VOTES ON ME AND THERES NO WAY SCUM TAKES THAT RISK WITH A TEAMMATE ESPECIALLY ONE THAT WAS THE GENERAL CONSENSUS TOWN READ!!!!

Also concerning this exact same thing with Pizza....you dont think Town Pizza factors that into his vote....DOUBT IT!!!!

@ Sooh

I know this sucks, sweetie, but can you give me some detail?

Which post numbers, or particularly, sentences inside those posts (highlighted) made you get swayed?

What? All of it doesn't work for you? :tongue: 

Fine, I'll go back and pick out a few for ya.

Zander sometimes you need to STOP nad THINK before you post.

I had to play it out to try and call the scum girls bluff JUST IN CASE

^What Dice said.

By the way I'm not turned into anything. We would have had all night with a majority vote and given townies time to think, totally unnecessary.

Still town over here.

Play it out and try to call a perceived/imagined bluff??!! THEY WERE ALREADY VOTING ME!!!!!!!

Archived