A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Zander I need you to do two things.

A) Vote Nolder.

B) Step away from the thread and breathe deeply for a bit.

How about you look at my points about Dice and talk to me about them brother until that happens Im about to vote Dice

I also feel Pizza is converted Pizza DOES NOT MAKE THE KIND OF MOVE AS TOWN...NO WAY HES WAY WAY TOO BOSS FOR THAT JUST ASK HIM.... HE HIMSELF HAD ME TOWN ALL GAME!!!!

I think a vig should be used to resolve question marks that never get resolved by lynch.

See the Besie shot. I felt like you wouldn't lynch her this game, even though I had Tina as more scummy.

Shad shot- I had BFG as a 100 percent lock scum, still shot Shad because BFG always gets lynched that game imo.

Covering my ass shots.

Now, they might have the opposite effect- embare-ass-ment. But, hero shots are what they are.

Against the consensus and highly risky.

There was no consensus on besie and her death tore open the game.

All I did was build MY case on Dice...All im asking for people is to look it over and discuss it...i fail to see why everyones like Zander walk away....I just to discuss it!!!

THATS ALL I WNT yet no one is willing to do so while they are still in the thread.

THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME IN STAR WARS!!!  Please remind me how that worked out

Xander I have a question.

If you believe Nomi is converted do you think there was a 1 time conversion or that Cory is converted too?

Do you not trust either of them?

Im having trouble trusting Pizza for sure, Cory no not presently.  I understand Cory and his proven track record and why he feels strongly about you if he reading you scum,  But the odds of there not being a Conversion is pretty slim as well.

FWIW- Im pretty sure...I think it was Shad asked Pizza if he was converted and Pizza said Yes.

Xander I have a question.

If you believe Nomi is converted do you think there was a 1 time conversion or that Cory is converted too?

Do you not trust either of them?

Im having trouble trusting Pizza for sure, Cory no not presently.  I understand Cory and his proven track record and why he feels strongly about you if he reading you scum,  But the odds of there not being a Conversion is pretty slim as well.

FWIW- Im pretty sure...I think it was Shad asked Pizza if he was converted and Pizza said Yes.

Then stfu and vote me dude. They're both saying the same thing so unless you think both are converts then you should trust what they're saying.

Archived