DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shad: what type of 3p would make sense at this point? We know it's not a killing role or survivor.

I'm kind of hoping you all can tell me that.  I've only ever played in a game with a 3p once, and it was a survivor who played to win with town so for all practical purposes it didn't exist.

3p who has holstered all three nights so far doesn't really make sense either. I think pretty much all 3p I have seen have kills. I may be wrong though. I'll go read the wiki.

I'm a little confused about what you're thinking here, because there was a night kill after Hallia died and a 3p would have realistically had to shoot Sili N2 so that could easily be a double tap.  N1 was strange no matter how you cut it.

4 scum still makes more sense in my head.  I'm mainly keeping the 3p possibility hanging around because I'm reading every last one of you town.  I would still lynch from what little remnant of a POE we have left.

He had Razen as a suspect most of D1 even if his vote came (relatively) late (5/7).  His post-Razen flip analysis dropped Hallia to the bottom of his POE, and he pushed for her lynch while feeling a little bit better about Sili and saying the Kronos sub out might indicate scum.  It doesn't get more full bus mode than that.

*snip*

3p who has holstered all three nights so far doesn't really make sense either. I think pretty much all 3p I have seen have kills. I may be wrong though. I'll go read the wiki.

I'm a little confused about what you're thinking here, because there was a night kill after Hallia died and a 3p would have realistically had to shoot Sili N2 so that could easily be a double tap.  N1 was strange no matter how you cut it.

4 scum still makes more sense in my head.  I'm mainly keeping the 3p possibility hanging around because I'm reading every last one of you town.  I would still lynch from what little remnant of a POE we have left.

To think as a 3p that mafia won't take care of the outed cop and not try to kill someone else instead then seems very strange to me.

Dice was not on Razen nor Hallia. Hallia lynch happened very quickly. Not sure if he was online at any time before she was lynched. I'd have to go check. 

He was on Csarmi. I'd have to check if that was before or after Sili's reveal that he was a red peek. 

No DL timer or timeframes...could be a good sign!!!!!

And posts like this.  I mentioned end of N1 that I knew a slight Zander scum tell from Belichick and it didn't happen here.  It was this: in Belichick Zander struggled to hide the fact that he knew the flip ahead of time.  Like when scum!Laine went down and everyone else was high fiving each other he just sort of checked out and went off to post elsewhere.  It's an easy adjustment to make but still makes me feel better about him.

*snip*

To think as a 3p that mafia won't take care of the outed cop and not try to kill someone else instead then seems very strange to me.

Thane was mod confirmed.  Hallia was a Godfather, and a 3p would likely assume as much.  Why gamble on not shooting Sili and being peeked when there was a decent chance scum would shoot Thane and leave the cop alive another day?

No DL timer or timeframes...could be a good sign!!!!!

And posts like this. I mentioned end of N1 that I knew a slight Zander scum tell from Belichick and it didn't happen here. It was this: in Belichick Zander struggled to hide the fact that he knew the flip ahead of time. Like when scum!Laine went down and everyone else was high fiving each other he just sort of checked out and went off to post elsewhere. It's an easy adjustment to make but still makes me feel better about him.

Good point. The problem I'm having is that it doesn't make a lot of sense for anyone that's left. I just really don't know.

Sorry that I haven't been around everyone.

Had a busy Friday evening and was doing house stuff all day yesterday - anyway, let me find when the DL is then I'll start to pull a few ISOs on players.

Right now, my gut tells me it's Shad.

Primarily if I'm remembering things correctly he was the one to first introduce the idea of there being 4 mafia before there was reason to believe this, which could be a bad sign. I was also made very uneasy about how he continued to blow up the issue on Thane. Going all the way back to D1 - who sussed Shad? The very mysterious N1 kill: Pral.1

So yeah, I'm gonna do some research first but that's the direction I'm leaning in currently. 

Whoever is 4th scum I hate you and your vile bussing ways.

Shad prolly the deepwolf.

Sorry that I haven't been around everyone.

Had a busy Friday evening and was doing house stuff all day yesterday - anyway, let me find when the DL is then I'll start to pull a few ISOs on players.

Right now, my gut tells me it's Shad.

Primarily if I'm remembering things correctly he was the one to first introduce the idea of there being 4 mafia before there was reason to believe this, which could be a bad sign. I was also made very uneasy about how he continued to blow up the issue on Thane. Going all the way back to D1 - who sussed Shad? The very mysterious N1 kill: Pral.1

So yeah, I'm gonna do some research first but that's the direction I'm leaning in currently. 

*shrug*

Who do you think it could be?

If you had to go in order, where would you put everyone?

No idea.

I'm lost on order. What I do know is I feel best about you really being town. I haven't gotten anything but town vibes from you.

I'm not sure about who to lynch first. I suppose we could go bottom up.

I see what you're saying about Shad. I'm just lost.

Archived