DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote me if you need me to be cleared up, but that makes Pral's sacrifice null and void.

I'll claim sooner than I let myself be lynched. Please let me do that before you hammer. I will be on and off for the next hour or so. Still cleaning the house.

hmm...

Kay can you touch on Hallia?

I just did, but yes. I don't like how she was town reading Razen, then when he was picking up heat she changed to sheeping AJ (Liking all he had to say)...then voted him. Thane made a good point about how she thought she was hammer then sounded disappointed when she realized she wasn't.

I don't believe her claim. It seems convenient and the timing seems off...gut feeling.

There's just something that seems off to me about her.

WTL, in order, Hally, Pral/Verbal, Zander.

I've felt good about Shad, as I said he's a green.

I do not see Kaylee as this level of bus monster though.

"Power role"

And no, you shouldn't. The logical thought was that someone should've been lying about their role.

Not that there'd be extra scum.

It amusing how you went from "let people claim" to "screw it I'll lynch anyone that isn't me"

"Power role"

And no, you shouldn't. The logical thought was that someone should've been lying about their role.

Not that there'd be extra scum.

It amusing how you went from "let people claim" to "screw it I'll lynch anyone that isn't me"

Do you realize that I got to this point when I found out no lynch = random lynch?

Archived