DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it could be her. My POE was everyone but you and AJ. Anyone else was fair game. I saw how she could be but was persuaded otherwise by her.

The case AJ made against Shad seems stronger to me and I could see it being true.

Kaylee, I'm a little confused. Is this your current POE, or when you were talking to Sooh?  Has your POE changed since then?

imo 3rd.party or scum is Dice or Sooh,

Maybe Dice. I just don't know. I won't vote AJ or Shad.

Shad se the above.

I honestly don't know. I could be wrong and it could be Dice or AJ. However, I've been town reading them since D1. Shad to a lesser extent. Basically it is hard for me since, as I've stated, everyone has been coming across as town at this point.

I can see everyone as town for the way they've played. I'm not entirely convinced it's Shad either.

Ok so we have 6 alive.

That essentially gives us just this phase to be wrong before the NK and then we go into a 4p MyLo.

With the doc dead I assume there's nothing to stop the NK so if we mislynch again that's game over.

Hmmmm... Probably won't be doing any lengthy ISOs tbh because apparently whoever is left bussed their whole team.

Ok so we have 6 alive.

That essentially gives us just this phase to be wrong before the NK and then we go into a 4p MyLo.

With the doc dead I assume there's nothing to stop the NK so if we mislynch again that's game over.

Hmmmm... Probably won't be doing any lengthy ISOs tbh because apparently whoever is left bussed their whole team.

That's my thinking as well and why I'm having a hard time.

I just want to throw out there that I will not be around when deadline hits, so if a lynch is not achieved by around 6am EST, then the scene will need to wait until after I get home from school.

lets get it done before then

I just want to throw out there that I will not be around when deadline hits, so if a lynch is not achieved by around 6am EST, then the scene will need to wait until after I get home from school.

lets get it done before then

So far we have three possible trains. I agree about not voting AJ.

After Aj i have Shad has a town read but theres just been something nagging at me about him.  Especially the point AJ made about Pral suss'in him and then pral got deaded.

Dice- I think its possible hes off.  his tone seems on par for Town!Dice but he seems different especially with the reads list.  and the comment about Sooh having to hammer,

Sooh- Last real person in the early PoE

Key- Complete tinfoil.  Had her as town early but starting to have doubts.

After Aj i have Shad has a town read but theres just been something nagging at me about him. Especially the point AJ made about Pral suss'in him and then pral got deaded.

Dice- I think its possible hes off. his tone seems on par for Town!Dice but he seems different especially with the reads list. and the comment about Sooh having to hammer,

Sooh- Last real person in the early PoE

Key- Complete tinfoil. Had her as town early but starting to have doubts.

I'm guessing you mean Kay not Key, since she's not playing

which are the main trains so we need to get on the same page.

Dice isn't a train, I am.

AJ had been my strongest town read all game. So not willing to lynch there.

Everyone else I've begun to tinfoil on. So honestly not sure. Whoever we agree on I'll go along with.

Archived