DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

i may go this way but ill wait for your read up on him.

i wanna try and find the Pral posts you were talking about.

D1 probably around pg 10-15

He quotes Shad's big WOT and says that it's out of place because he took the Sili/Dice argument and analyzed it to a level that wasn't necessary. At the time I disagreed, and still do to some extent I guess, but that's mostly because he portrayed it very accurately in comparison to Razen's smear campaign.

Idk - I'm just spit balling here. There's been a few times where Shad sketched me out but it's mostly feels because the arguments he makes to take those stances are objectively null.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly :(

It's either a 4th mafia or a SK fwiw - if it was a survivor then the game would already be over with the mafia eliminated. So it has to be a player that is a considered a "threat" to town.

Based on the lack of two NKs the entire game, I'm assuming it's just a larger than normal mafia team since town had quite a few PRs.

Which kind of points back to my issue with Shad doing a lot of talking about a 4-man scum team. Bad guys monologue a lot when they know more than they should - myself included. I used to do this a lot as scum in the past because I would get excited and couldn't help but try to establish my own narrative in the thread to take it in the direction I wanted.

Shad 'thinking' there was more mafia than usual when there wasn't really reason to believe that yet is a huge red flag imo. I will try to track down the start of it later when I'm back from brunch.

Which kind of points back to my issue with Shad doing a lot of talking about a 4-man scum team. Bad guys monologue a lot when they know more than they should - myself included. I used to do this a lot as scum in the past because I would get excited and couldn't help but try to establish my own narrative in the thread to take it in the direction I wanted.

Shad 'thinking' there was more mafia than usual when there wasn't really reason to believe that yet is a huge red flag imo. I will try to track down the start of it later when I'm back from brunch.

Ok that makes sense to me.

[v]Shad[/v]

Not sure why he's point out as scum that lynching Pral would be best, leaving mafia without a kill.

Gahhhh But it makes most sense I guess.

Because in the end it still lynches town.

Like I said, he is objectively arguing the correct points but it can still fit with a scummy agenda. I don't think anyone had Shad on their radar so missing a NK when he could get two townie mislynches in a row still balances out

Ugh. The fence is a real place.

Someone talk me through again why AJ is clear?

I feel like I fell asleep in class and missed something.

(or I could go back and read from D1 which I probably will anyway)

Cool. Sooh's pretty much confirmed town imo. Final scum/3p is going to bandwagon onto AJ's argument in a heartbeat. No reason not to.

The thing is it's hard to say who it is at this point. He makes a good point. Make a good argument for why it's someone else and I'll happily consider changing me vote.

You've all come across as town to me so I'm at a loss here.

Sorry that I haven't been around everyone.

Had a busy Friday evening and was doing house stuff all day yesterday - anyway, let me find when the DL is then I'll start to pull a few ISOs on players.

Right now, my gut tells me it's Shad.

Primarily if I'm remembering things correctly he was the one to first introduce the idea of there being 4 mafia before there was reason to believe this, which could be a bad sign. I was also made very uneasy about how he continued to blow up the issue on Thane. Going all the way back to D1 - who sussed Shad? The very mysterious N1 kill: Pral.1

So yeah, I'm gonna do some research first but that's the direction I'm leaning in currently. 

This was a so-so argument.  I can be a pretty strong voice in scum QT; that's true.  Would a scum team agree to shoot Pral because he was the only person who suspected me a little?  That's really stretching it.  I wouldn't read any motive into Pral's death beyond the one scum openly exploited--a fake vig claim.  Would scum!Shad argue the fake vig aspect while secretly harboring a secondary motive of removing the person who's most suspicious of him?  Quite possibly.  I could see myself doing that.  But would I then be the first to step up and call Hallia's vote on Razen a sham?  No.

This, on the other hand, is fairly reasonable.  Wrong, but reasonable.

Cool. Sooh's pretty much confirmed town imo. Final scum/3p is going to bandwagon onto AJ's argument in a heartbeat. No reason not to.

The thing is it's hard to say who it is at this point. He makes a good point. Make a good argument for why it's someone else and I'll happily consider changing me vote.

You've all come across as town to me so I'm at a loss here.

I really don't have anything on anyone.  :\  Best thing I can say is that scum could have easily planned to bus Razen, when no one was suspecting 4.  I think how people have treated Hallia throughout the game should be far more revealing.  AJ was, I think, the least aggressive with her prior to her lynch being pretty certain.  (While Sooh was least aggressive with scum overall.)  But it's really hard for me to imagine either of them as scum.  Frankly, I don't want to lynch any of you.

vote kaylee

sheeps a lot

No. I didn't sheep for Razen or Hally. I brought up not trusting her at night and helped get get lynched. She was godfather.

I'm sheeping now because I don't know who to trust now, as I've stated. I wasn't on Csarmi's lynch because I was with family and couldn't get online.

Honestly Dice not hammering is the weirdest to me.

Then again it would have been impossible for a deep wolf or 3p Shad or Zander to unvote once the role was known without revealing themselves. Idk. At a loss and just on a short break from cleaning at the moment.

That statement is funny since you were hesitant yourself at first. You even said you could understand I believe.

I think we're all lost.

I made this comment about her thinking she could be scum.

Archived