DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

My role is Beautiful Princess. If I die, the next phase is skipped. 

yes, according to the link you provided the next DAY phase is skipped.

It's extremely unvillagery of you to self vote in that case.

If there is one scum left, all they have to do is hammer you and get one extra night.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to say beyond a doubt that Pral is lying, even though I don't think this game could be called anything but Advanced if he's telling the truth.  The role as he's describing it is odd and I think it benefits scum more than town, so it could be a balancing feature.  But the biggest reason I'm not 100% convinced he's lying is because he just accidentally threw the game if he is.  Think about it.

Here is the situation:

We test Pral, we have two lynches left.

We test anyone else, we have one lynch left.

If Pral is scum he totally shot himself in the foot with this claim.

Correct me if I'm wrong?

7 players

Lynch (1) Pral

6 players

Lynch (2) someone else

5 players

Scum NK (1)

4 players

Lynch (3) get it right or lose

VERSUS

Lynch (1) someone

6 players

Scum NK (1) Pral

5 players

Scum NK (2) someone

4 players

Lynch (2) get it right or lose

I'm thinking shenanigans, that's for sure. But I've been holding out on hammering for a reason. I think I'll hold out for a little more. 

I have one other thought in mind.  Will be interesting to see if we're thinking the same thing.  It won't change whether he's the op choice for a lynch though.

I'm thinking shenanigans, that's for sure. But I've been holding out on hammering for a reason. I think I'll hold out for a little more. 

I have one other thought in mind.  Will be interesting to see if we're thinking the same thing.  It won't change whether he's the op choice for a lynch though.

i dont understand what either of you mean.  can you explain to me when you feel its time?

And in case that wasn't clear to everyone, it means lynching Pral is our only option today no matter what for purely mechanical reasons.  If he's lying we win by lynching him.  If he's telling the truth we increase our odds of winning by lynching him.

then someone should prolly vote.

7 players

Lynch (1) Pral

6 players

Lynch (2) someone else

5 players

Scum NK (1)

4 players

Lynch (3) get it right or lose

VERSUS

Lynch (1) someone

6 players

Scum NK (1) Pral

5 players

Scum NK (2) someone

4 players

Lynch (2) get it right or lose

the maths are hard

Dice is probably thinking the same thing I'm thinking. If not he's mafia and scared. 

Either way.

[v]Pralaya[/v]

My plan is pretty much botched anyway.

Should I have held off calling out the mechanics until more people chimed in?  Eh, still curious what you were thinking.

I should probably have held off myself after Pral explained. It would have been interesting to see who would have voted and who would not have. Either way I believe that plan wouldn't have worked. If your plan was something different and I broke it I'm sorry.

Archived