DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3p I guess maybe possible? But an SK + scum get a nightly kill + Pral's role means we could have lost an entire day phase. That would be pretty wild.

I'm thinking either 4 scum or a survivor maybe.

Yeah I'm lost on who to vote but thinking it should be either Zander or Sooh. If it's one of you other three then very well done.

ive been on ALL scum all game.  odds if i were scum id buss the ENTIRE team?

Who do we agree on for today? I'd say Zander or Sooh with Dice as a maybe.

I think Sooh did the least that so far as a bus is concerned.  If it's you or Zander you went rogue and fed your whole team to the wolves.  I wouldn't lynch Dice today.

But wagonomics aside Sooh and Zander are both very heavily into their town range imo.  I don't know you, but you don't seem like someone who would be gung-ho about bussing 1 team mate and setting up your GF for the next lynch. <_<

Whoever is 4th scum I hate you and your vile bussing ways.

Shad prolly the deepwolf.

Why then would he bother pointing out that lynching Pral would be better? As a wolf it would've been better to unvote, lynch someone else and then kill Pral at night. That way he'd get two kills in a row.

Who do we agree on for today? I'd say Zander or Sooh with Dice as a maybe.

I think Sooh did the least that so far as a bus is concerned. If it's you or Zander you went rogue and fed your whole team to the wolves. I wouldn't lynch Dice today.

But wagonomics aside Sooh and Zander are both very heavily into their town range imo. I don't know you, but you don't seem like someone who would be gung-ho about bussing 1 team mate and setting up your GF for the next lynch. <_<

Which is why I'm lost.

3p I guess maybe possible? But an SK + scum get a nightly kill + Pral's role means we could have lost an entire day phase. That would be pretty wild.

I'm thinking either 4 scum or a survivor maybe.

Yeah I'm lost on who to vote but thinking it should be either Zander or Sooh. If it's one of you other three then very well done.

ive been on ALL scum all game. odds if i were scum id buss the ENTIRE team?

And I was on all but Csarmi since I couldn't get online. It's just POE and honestly I don't see it being AJ or Shad. Not sure who it is.

Honestly Dice not hammering is the weirdest to me. 

Then again it would have been impossible for a deep wolf or 3p Shad or Zander to unvote once the role was known without revealing themselves. Idk. At a loss and just on a short break from cleaning at the moment.

Then again it would have been impossible for a deep wolf or 3p Shad or Zander to unvote once the role was known without revealing themselves. Idk. At a loss and just on a short break from cleaning at the moment.

That statement is funny since you were hesitant yourself at first. You even said you could understand I believe.

I think we're all lost.

I should probably have held off myself after Pral explained. It would have been interesting to see who would have voted and who would not have. Either way I believe that plan wouldn't have worked. If your plan was something different and I broke it I'm sorry.

Ok i found it. So your plan was wanting to see who was going to vote and who wasn't.

Sooh these type of posts look bad.

Archived