DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shad does know how to bus his partners as scum. Trust me, I learned the hard way  :rolleyes:  I'm still feeling pretty good about him here though.

Hallia is definitely in my POE, and may get my vote. I need to go back and read her posts though. 

his entire 'reporter' theory was weird... But, he tries to figure out the game as good as he can... I think it's still townShad, but it was weird. 

Well, he tends to be very detailed in his reads and theories, so I'm sure it was killing him to not know. lol

Your auto-clear is contingent on Pral, but I'll certainly take a hard look at your interactions with Razen.

This was a clear attempt by Shad trying to put the concept that Sili could be scum based on Pral 1's flip. This is probably also the place where the scum got the idea that they can bait Sili.

Immediately after the day starts, the push on Sili startes too

Thane was officially mod confirmed town later on, so you can check him off as blue.

Red reads a little bit slimey to me. Scum like to say a player was "clearly trying to do" this or that when it's really a bit of a stretch to reach that interpretation. Town are more likely to hesitate on the thought. "I wonder if he was trying to do" this, or something to that effect. I was pretty clearly stating that if Pral1 flips scum I'm lock clearing Sili. I didn't express my thoughts on if Pral flipped town.

But I do like where your head is at regarding looking at who gunned for Sili start of D2 based on the Pral1 flip. The two quotes you pulled aren't really informative on the matter, but if anyone brought up "but Pral was town" in a negative connotation rather than an "lol you were pretty off on that one" connotation that could be a sign.

Generally I can say that Zander as town has a hard time letting go of targets.  Without looking back yet I seem to remember him being concerned about Sili almost from the start of this game and maintaining that long beyond the point where Sili was pretty obv town. My gut wants to take that as a town tell.  Belichick was a gambit game and I only briefly ISO'd his other scum game a few weeks ago so I'm not sure if that's something he fakes well or not.  I'll try to look into it later.

But my wtl today is you or Hallia and I don't realistically see that changing.

Your auto-clear is contingent on Pral, but I'll certainly take a hard look at your interactions with Razen.

This was a clear attempt by Shad trying to put the concept that Sili could be scum based on Pral 1's flip. This is probably also the place where the scum got the idea that they can bait Sili.

Immediately after the day starts, the push on Sili startes too

Thane was officially mod confirmed town later on, so you can check him off as blue.

Red reads a little bit slimey to me. Scum like to say a player was "clearly trying to do" this or that when it's really a bit of a stretch to reach that interpretation. Town are more likely to hesitate on the thought. "I wonder if he was trying to do" this, or something to that effect. I was pretty clearly stating that if Pral1 flips scum I'm lock clearing Sili. I didn't express my thoughts on if Pral flipped town.

But I do like where your head is at regarding looking at who gunned for Sili start of D2 based on the Pral1 flip. The two quotes you pulled aren't really informative on the matter, but if anyone brought up "but Pral was town" in a negative connotation rather than an "lol you were pretty off on that one" connotation that could be a sign.

Generally I can say that Zander as town has a hard time letting go of targets.  Without looking back yet I seem to remember him being concerned about Sili almost from the start of this game and maintaining that long beyond the point where Sili was pretty obv town. My gut wants to take that as a town tell.  Belichick was a gambit game and I only briefly ISO'd his other scum game a few weeks ago so I'm not sure if that's something he fakes well or not.  I'll try to look into it later.

But my wtl today is you or Hallia and I don't realistically see that changing.

Liking this post from Shad.

VerbaPral is sounding good so far. I like the thinking and reasoning. My vote will likely be on Hally for the reasons I stated last night. I have about 2 hours until I'll be unavailable until tonight.

Hally anything to say?

(I will place a vote before I leave because I won't be able to even check my phone...unless I don't get the job in which case I won't have to do the working interview)

Archived