DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

Everyone seems to be forgetting Dice.

why does this fact bother me some.

Mmm... there are a few players I don't intend to tinfoil on.  And dice is definitely one of them.  Sili is another, and aj.  Other than that, thane is mod-confirmed, so....  Now we're left with Sooh/Zander/Hallia/Kaylee/Prabal for the solve imo.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Sooh and Zander are town telling hard in this game.

Zander can fake it better than Sooh.

So Sooh > Zander > Hallia/Kaylee/Prabal at this point.  Last three are my D3 lynch pool.

so ill ask this for the last time i guess....Sili prolly not a wolf?

Fake claiming cop on D2 with a scum down already would be crazy.  Doing it in order to lynch a second team mate? 

Didn't get fully caught up. Just got home an hour ago and need to make dinner. Read 6 pages and this is what I had when I had to quit reading...

I'll be around for any real time interaction and questions though. Sorry. Also I have an interview tomorrow so I'll be around for a little while in the morning, then not until around this time tomorrow night. (That was a last min thing. If I knew I was going to be this busy IRL I wouldn't have signed up sry).

i think the game is solved.

on thane, hallia, aj, shad, and dice, does anyone think any of these are mafia?

Not Thane he's been mod confirmed. AJ and Dice I have as Blue reads.

O.o well then?

Who was pushing for Pral, Sili? That seems like a vig kill to me.

:rolleyes: ya, you're not a vig dear. nice try though.

I'm not sold that she is...just gut feeling. (I didn't like her turn around and sheeping AJ onto Dice or this quoted reaction then claiming...doesn't sit right with me).

I play with passion.  That's not ATE.  I'd rather play the way I do and be called scummy all the time than be a grumpy guss who's mean to people.

that hurts.

I was lying about being a tracker, but I am a pr.

Character Claim: Princess Elsa of Arendelle

I investigated Salami last night and got a wolf result

I fake claimed Tracker to get a true reaction from Hallia, since I didn't want her to later claim 1x vig later and shrug it off.

My primary concern has been to solve the game.

With Shad, AJ, Dice, Hallia, and Thane as confirmed or nearly confirmed town, you should have it made after tonight.

As for why I egged Dice on. I wanted him to continue pushing me since that made me less a desirable nk.

A cop and an IC is weird. I don't really understand it, but I'm assuming the last mafia is a godfather, cause of the lore and my role.

And/or there's a roleblocker or something.

Alright then. Yea (I did read that Csarmi turned out to be wolf so this was a good catch and great to have.)

Town

Dice          Never Lynch these three

Shad

AJ

Zander     I AM missing something from Town Zander. still thinking town but have a small percentage of worry  like 3 or so

Sooh       has dissapeared so i cant shore up my read

Kaylee     liked her start  want to see more from her

Thane     just spoke about thane

Verbal     no content  waiting replacement

Sili           watching. still not happy about the same things i wasnt happy about but he DID improve. That kill has me wondering

Csarmi   waiting to hear from csarmi to make a decision

Halli        want to hear if that was a claim or not. Think she now is gonna have to claim.

kaylee and thane are null verbal is cause there has been no verbal

sili is in his own world as usual

Csarmi and halli  closest to red for me atp. Hally defenitely depends on what she says 

.....did you do a reads list like this in ME?

Probably not. I dont do them very often

I had 7 quotes to respond to but DM just ate them all. :dry::mad:

Anyway Sili: a townie can have a role called innocent child. This means at any time they PM the mod asking to activate the role and the mod confirms that they are town.

I can't remember the rest of what I was going to comment on. Let me try again to get the quotes.

Also pointing out this has NOT been mod confirmed.

Rules
1) The first day will not have a time limit, though one will be added if it drags. After that, “days” will be 32 hours and “night” will be 20 hours. NOTE: I will not be able to get on the computer during my school day, but I will make an effort to get on in the mornings before I leave. 
2) This is a hammer game. Lack of consensus in voting when deadline is reached will result in a random knockout.
3) Do not talk about this game outside this thread unless you have been granted access to a QT, in which case you may talk in the QT as well.
4) Do not quote anything in your role pm or in any QTs you might have access to.
5) Character and move reveals are allowed
6) Do not game the Mod
7) If I feel something is outside the spirit of the game, it will result in restrictions or modkilling.
8) When you are killed, you are allowed one “blah” post which may not reveal any game-related information
9) Do not edit your posts
10) Votes must be bold and red. (just use the tag) You must unvote to revote
11) I expect activity. Spam is welcome, but there must be at least game related post per phase. Also--PLEASE BE POLITE.
12) Submit actions in your role pm.

she didn't confirm thane town, and thane didn't claim IC.

blue: i wouldn't go there if i were you *nods* At least, not if you're town. 

If you're a wolf, go ahead.

orange: read the rules: "5) Character and move reveals are allowed" <- roleclaims not... 

Thane considering what i highlighted in the post above ures here  can u explain what you mean here?

Not snipping this since last time it messed up. Anyway I didn't say it was IC just that IC is a role that mods confirm since Sili asked. I've not idea if it's not IC.

@AJ & Dice: i am not IC. I am modconfirmed Town though. I agree that this must look weird, and i didn't expect it to happen either. It's the first time i see something like this happening. I don't mind though, it's one player less to examine and we can focus on the real baddies. In this scenario having another confirmed townie is a good thing. 

Trust the mod, and trust me. 

Alright then. Seems town is very nicely stacked then. Cool

If Sili is claiming a guilty read on Csarmageddon I'm down for checking that out. All this talk of reporters and framers feels like wifom

[unvote]
[v] Csarmi [/v]

Thane and Hallia final scum?  That was the worst hammer I've ever seen.

Not Thane dear, Hally likely though

Hallia Pral.2 Zander Kaylee

Suspect list in no order.

Shad kinda wigged me out toDay but I don't think I should drop him out of my greens yet.

i agree with this

Everyone seems to be forgetting Dice.

im here. just been sick and busy

my WTL lynch is Sooh Kaylee Zander Pral   no order yet  tho zander would probably be last

kaylee are you town? and how should i know this?

I am town yes. You should know due to my effort early game, and from now on. I thought Razen was scum and stayed on him for it. He tried to push back at me, with terrible reasoning.

If there's anything else you want to know I'm here.

Kay can you touch on Hallia?

I just did, but yes. I don't like how she was town reading Razen, then when he was picking up heat she changed to sheeping AJ (Liking all he had to say)...then voted him. Thane made a good point about how she thought she was hammer then sounded disappointed when she realized she wasn't.

I don't believe her claim. It seems convenient and the timing seems off...gut feeling.

There's just something that seems off to me about her.

WTL, in order, Hally, Pral/Verbal, Zander.

I've felt good about Shad, as I said he's a green.

It was part of the broken multiquote catch-up but:

Bold: Fair enough.

Underlined Teal: No that's not what Dice was saying...the underlined is a misrep and a scummy push. (leaning orange on Razen for that).

Underlined Italics: Considering the purple and how you explained it is wrong, this is a further misrep and is just a gross push. The rest of the teal is just more Razen spinning things to fit is agenda.

At this point in the game I was the only person who had questioned Razen, and I was pretty gentle with him.

Archived