A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

That means scum killed Pral.1 then

Or Pral 1 protected the right person.

That's if Hallia really is vig.

Why say it if she isn't though?

Hmm?

1) Hallia is vig and scum NK was blocked by Pral or 2) scum opted to kill Pral and fakeclaim vig

2 is a gamble no matter how you cut it, but it's more plausible with 4 scum than with 3.

But still, with Salami next on the chopping block after Pral died...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never actually dealt with a 3p before except for AJ as survivor in SW and he played for town, so it's territory I'm not familiar with.

But with two vanilla goons vs all the roles we appear to have?  I would bank on 4 scum.

i think Heart may bag to differ here....lololololololol

[picture]

I was the only one trying to save you!!!!!!

Yup you earned that siggy XD 

That means scum killed Pral.1 then

Or Pral 1 protected the right person.

I was responding to Shad's 4-man scum team comment to supply themselves with a vig fake claim. Would imply Hallia is scum and they intentionally shot Pral and there was no other bullet. Sounds like a long shot imo

Pral could've very well stuffed the mafia NK but that doesn't make Hallia town with a gun. Either way, she's pigeonholed into that claim now.

I see what you're saying. And yes, if the game doesn't end when one more scum is caught it would be fair to assume Hallia is SK instead of vig.

Yeah I forgot about that.  Salami was likely getting lynched today with Pral out of the picture, regardless of Sili's viewing.  Why would scum ever gamble on NKing Pral?

Hallia looking more legit vig on those grounds.

lol as a previous SK I will say that killing Pral N1 is never wrong. (he was cop in the game when I was SK and I capped him for no particular reason N1)

I've never actually dealt with a 3p before except for AJ as survivor in SW and he played for town, so it's territory I'm not familiar with.

But with two vanilla goons vs all the roles we appear to have?  I would bank on 4 scum.

i think Heart may bag to differ here....lololololololol

[picture]

I was the only one trying to save you!!!!!!

Yup you earned that siggy XD 

:wub:

I feel like Sooh and Zander are town telling hard in this game.

Zander can fake it better than Sooh.

So Sooh > Zander > Hallia/Kaylee/Prabal at this point.  Last three are my D3 lynch pool.

so ill ask this for the last time i guess....Sili prolly not a wolf?

Archived