DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

Like being so sure u were the lynch. The town salami i know wouldnt have given up.

Plus you let others push the busdriver tinfoil for you.

And u had a night all day and another night to catch up but you didnt.

1) I never gave up.

2) No I didn't. In fact i did fight crazy theories.

3) I never had a chance to catchup. 100% honest there. I messaged AH at 4pm my time that I'd like to replace in. I got her message at midnight. Woke up, posted in the morning as much as I could (and all my posts there are 100% sincere btw, including that I DID think Kronos intro comes from town!Kronos 90%+ of the time: relaxed), pulled a really long workday, woke up today at 5 votes going to work, posted on my way there and some from work, got home and started catching up. Did 100% of what I said and did 100% of what I could.

4) FYI, being wagoned annoys town!csarmi more.

Have fun.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you chill out now Shad?

The role business had me antsy for a reason.  I think Dice at least should understand why.  I'm still pretty uncomfortable with that mention of Thane in the write-up that appears to spew him town.  When Salami's PR is revealed we'll have a better understanding of what happened and can go from there.

And I wasn't going to fight against lynching you but I was going to fight against doing it before we sorted out every if/then statement.  If you had turned out to be town then half this village would have instinctively gone for Sili the next day and that could have been a disaster.

The role business had me antsy for a reason.  I think Dice at least should understand why.  I'm still pretty uncomfortable with that mention of Thane in the write-up that appears to spew him town.  When Salami's PR is revealed we'll have a better understanding of what happened and can go from there.

Goon

Shad relax. The game isn't going anywhere and we'll have our abswers before too long

It's not going somewhere because people refuse to talk to me about power roles.

I'm 75-80% Salami flips town.

I only said this in light of Hallia's hammer.  :unsure:

Goon

ummmm

Shad relax. The game isn't going anywhere and we'll have our abswers before too long

It's not going somewhere because people refuse to talk to me about power roles.

I'm 75-80% Salami flips town.

I only said this in light of Hallia's hammer.  :unsure:

The maths are hard.

someone could be lying about a pr?

Possibly, but the reporter aspect is real and no one has claimed that role.  Town isn't just going to blindly tell us all that Thane is town when they don't have a clue.  Makes me think there has to be a scum reporter.  I was originally thinking Thane to clear himself.  Now it's a bit more WIFOM, because Thane was pretty heavy on lynching Salami.

Archived