DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last of it..

sili and dice both kinda aggresive in the thread.... dunno what to make of that. Seen something from Sili that i will keep my eye on, not revealing that bit yet.

I wonder if it's the same that I see.
that would be interesting to see.... i think it's something else, would be surprised if it's the same *nods*
Gross. So this feels like they're working together and furthering the "trap". I can't explain better why I don't like it...but at this point just say what it is or don't say anything at all.

-snip-

Bold: Fair enough.

Underlined Teal: No that's not what Dice was saying...the underlined is a misrep and a scummy push. (leaning orange on Razen for that).

Underlined Italics: Considering the purple and how you explained it is wrong, this is a further misrep and is just a gross push. The rest of the teal is just more Razen spinning things to fit is agenda.

-snip-

Not sure on Sili yet as I tend to misread him.  I'll go back through on the computer where I can multi quote and comment easier.

Two parts I want to address:

The first is regarding the Thane/Sooh interaction over Dice/Sili.  I snipped the part where Kaylee pointed out that she liked Thane's observation that Sili had contradicted himself.  But before she mentioned that point, she mentions she feels like Thane and Sooh are working together to further a trap.  A trap takes coordination - coordination that I find highly unlikely at this stage of the game from town.  If she feels that this is indeed a trap, then that should be two scum down.  But no.  She backs off of that line of thought.  I wonder why? 

The only agenda I'm spinning is winning this game for town.

Hmmm... I think Kaylee's concern about Thane and Sooh working together to build a trap is a bit reaching. They might have honestly both seen something they didn't want to point out until the situation had played out further.  But you're saying a trap takes coordination, and I can't buy into that as a general rule.  There have been plenty of times as town that I've seen a player behave cryptically and I've pretended like I knew what they were thinking though I didn't have a clue, just to see who would get nervous.  I don't think Sooh is someone who would do that though.  At least not as town.  She was a pretty straight shooter in Pulp Fiction imo.  I think it's more likely that she either really did see something (which she's going to have to explain to us eventually) or she's scum, null regarding Thane there because it could just be buddying.  It's null until she acts on what she saw and I don't know that I'd carry out a lynch based strictly on my reasoning here.

What I do take from your post is that it's very unlikely you and Kaylee are w/w.  If so you just dismantled your scum mate's soft push while turning attention onto her.  So I'll pocket that bit of solve.

I genuinely thought I had a hunch. I'm not as sure anymore, but like you said I need more time. I will elaborate at an appropriate time though. 

I do believe you're town, Shad. At least that's where you're at for me for now. 

Pral also seems towny.

++

fwiw

the thing I thought I saw early D1 was Sili = cop

Archived