DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her reaction to Pralaya dying was to insinuate I killed him.

O.o well then?

Who was pushing for Pral, Sili? That seems like a vig kill to me.

eh, not sure what to make of it

she might have been checking to see if i'd claim.

unfortunately you gave her a safe fake claim if she needed it. so. -_-

Erm, I did? Remind me. I don't think I ever offered an opinion on why Pral died but I might have.

You said I wasn't a vigilante, and made me out myself.

Sure, wolf Hallia suspected, but didn't know for certain.

Oh that.

>_<

To me Sili, Shad, AJ are very clearly town at the moment. 

Dice, Zander and Thane slightly less so, but still on the towny side.

Hallia, Kaylee and Verbal are by POE my biggest suspects, but this is before I go back and read their content, in particular Kaylee and Hallia's. 

claim: Olaf

Now, let's get to business. 

I'm highly annoyed that Pral got killed. I doubt wolves would not NK anybody. It would greatly improve their chances, seeing they've already lost one member D1. For them, it's a bad start.  Having the doc killed N1 is bad start for town. 

IF there's a vig, then i think it was a double tap. 

Looking forward to seeing what Csarmageddon has to say about the events. 

Sucks that Verbal has to go out too. Another slot that will stay unresolved for some time. Which is annoying.

My mind keeps going back to Thane saying red here.

I doubt it was a reporter. 

Reporters generally have their content separated from the mod's by color or in a different post. At least that has been my experience.

Any other ideas on why on earth Thane would get a town confirmation in that write-up?

Two goons and a reporter.  That would be a pretty weak scum team.

here's my theory: last wolf left Prince Hans, Godfather. Town has cop & doc, Scum has GF

And which player does that leave at the bottom of your POE?

i seriously need some sleep. I'll get back to you on that one, and will have a reads list tomorrow morning my time. I think we're in pretty good shape here.

Two goons and a reporter.  That would be a pretty weak scum team.

here's my theory: last wolf left Prince Hans, Godfather. Town has cop & doc, Scum has GF

And which player does that leave at the bottom of your POE?

i seriously need some sleep. I'll get back to you on that one, and will have a reads list tomorrow morning my time. I think we're in pretty good shape here.

Cheers

fwiw

the thing I thought I saw early D1 was Sili = cop

Sooh humor me. Quote what made you think this at the time.

It was his initial resilient stance on me. "Sooh town". It sounded like a N0 result to me, which is why I wasn't comfortable pushing him D1 and why I said I probably wasn't seeing the same as Dice and Zander who were pushing him. He of course then backed away from that statement, seeing as there was no N0 (I should probably have checked that). I thought Sili's play was in line with his town game, but at the same time that there was something different about it, so cop was my thought. 

No idea. I haven't seen anything like it before. IC's usually have to ask to be confirmed, and that never happened.

And Thane confirmed that he's not IC.

Yes, well, I just read the role definitions on the mafiascum wiki, and I suppose a reporter could have made that contribution to the mod post. I just haven't seen it here on DM.

I doubt it was a reporter. 

Reporters generally have their content separated from the mod's by color or in a different post. At least that has been my experience.

Any other ideas on why on earth Thane would get a town confirmation in that write-up?

heck, i don't even know. i just know it happened.

Shad, buddy. The only thing that will happen when i die is that i will melt and be a puddle. A snowman tends to do that.

IMO, you're getting too paranoid about this whole reporter thing. You're losing your grasp of the game. Snap out of it, will ya?

fwiw

the thing I thought I saw early D1 was Sili = cop

Sooh humor me. Quote what made you think this at the time.

It was his initial resilient stance on me. "Sooh town". It sounded like a N0 result to me, which is why I wasn't comfortable pushing him D1 and why I said I probably wasn't seeing the same as Dice and Zander who were pushing him. He of course then backed away from that statement, seeing as there was no N0 (I should probably have checked that). I thought Sili's play was in line with his town game, but at the same time that there was something different about it, so cop was my thought. 

No idea. I haven't seen anything like it before. IC's usually have to ask to be confirmed, and that never happened.

And Thane confirmed that he's not IC.

Yes, well, I just read the role definitions on the mafiascum wiki, and I suppose a reporter could have made that contribution to the mod post. I just haven't seen it here on DM.

the only reporter I ever encounted was in a game BFG hosted. There were like newsflashes with cryptic info in the posts by the reporter. I seriuosly don't think there is one.

You can all murder me D1 next game i'm in should i be wrong. Pinky swear 

*snip*

the only reporter I ever encounted was in a game BFG hosted. There were like newsflashes with cryptic info in the posts by the reporter. I seriuosly don't think there is one.

You can all murder me D1 next game i'm in should i be wrong. Pinky swear 

I prefer killing you when you're scum :tongue:

Archived