DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Salami is scum

2) Scum used some ability to swap a peek result on them with Salami. --VERY possible, Salami would be target #1 for this

3) Sili is scum and lying about his PR

I'm almost tempted to think 2 and I'm definitely not going to 3, but 1 is worth testing.

But not worth testing until someone has laid out the role possibilities and mechanics here more clearly to me.

Some role like framer/ busdriver are probably the most complicated available. Normally out of scope already which is why my first guess was that Sili was lying.

If town is so stacked, either mafia is stacked or mafia has more members than usual.

That one just got to post messages in scenes. They were mmisleading. But I did see some sort of reporter kind of role earlier which posted true results.

Interesting. Anyone heard of one that posts false results?

The ones in the game you linked posted whatever he wanted to (it was a mafia role). But that's very advanced and I seriously doubt that'd happen here. I think Thane is simply mod confirmed town in some way.

Some role like framer/ busdriver are probably the most complicated available. Normally out of scope already which is why my first guess was that Sili was lying.

If town is so stacked, either mafia is stacked or mafia has more members than usual.

That's another thing. Part of the balance in BFG's game was she only included 9 town instead of 10.  I don't know that I see room for 4 scum here but seems like they should have pretty epic PRs at least.

That one just got to post messages in scenes. They were mmisleading. But I did see some sort of reporter kind of role earlier which posted true results.

Interesting. Anyone heard of one that posts false results?

The ones in the game you linked posted whatever he wanted to (it was a mafia role). But that's very advanced and I seriously doubt that'd happen here. I think Thane is simply mod confirmed town in some way.

I'm not really comfortable rolling with "we don't understand this but lets just go ahead and clear Thane for it" approach

I just want to say this straight out.  A Thane scum flip pretty much lock clears Sili and Salami and confirms some result swapping ability, so all further cop results are worthless at that point.  Do we have any reasonable town explanation for that scene inclusion?

Basically this is how I see it.

Csarmi understands the art of perception. He knows (as scum) that him going "I'm town but lynch me anyway because that's the best action to take" is gonna throw some people off. Look at what's happening already with all the talk about a bus driver/framer. I don't think it's wise to go off the rails before WE CONFIRM WHETHER OR NOT ONE ACTUALLY EXISTS. Come on people.

That said Csarmi would probably act in the same manner as town, hence null. I agree with Sooh that if he is scum, letting him time to catch up allows for anti spew. I would rather just lynch and see what comes of it before the town spirals too deep down the rabbit hole.

How did you get Thane/Kaylee?

The theory is Thane is a scum reporter who included a "clearing" of himself in the flavor text so he could get off the hook, in which case Sili and Salami are clear because they were set u as the next two mislynches, Hallia probably really is vig and that leaves Sooh Verbal Zander or Kaylee.  Razen got really focused on doing things that would spew Kaylee town after he was outed.

Tell Ollie to take a nap and I'll finally do my reread though.

Archived